What happened to /ourguy/ Milo?

What happened to /ourguy/ Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

disqus.com/by/jeroen020nl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

his schtick got old and people figured out he doesnt really have anything to offer other than "muh free speech"

He got AIDS

outed as a pedophile and all his shills moved to T_D

He called a black CIA agent low IQ. That's it for him.

Gay stuff

Once the conservatives turned on him, he had no one left. Gays hate him.

That guy was low IQ

WOOF

He was never our guy, just a shill among a wave of shills looking to exploit things from here for monetary gain and popularity.

Hes locked in my basement, HAHA

>Jew
>gay
>pedo
>/ourgay/
neck yourself

you mean cianigger, right?

I honestly liked him even though he attacked anime.

he’s touring australia at the moment. doing sold out shows. has a big following here and has been on all the shows. he’s teiggered many femenists and soyboy cucks. much lulz has been had.

gonna see him in gold coast. hate him all you like but he is old school chan. trolling for the lulz and funny as fuck.

that's the only thing he got right. anime is degenerate

He has revealed himself with this pic, note the serpent ring the snake symbol belonging to the female supremacist cult that was responsible for leaving us stranded here in the first place
The balls of these people with him doing this fucking gesture just rubbing it in our faces with the eye covering signal/shout out to those in the know

And? Nobody is going to stop watching it.

>a faggot being /ourguy/
_d

This is the ONLY reason to like the fucking cock lick.
He's an old schooler chan-fan. Likely made a couple of dirty posts and refined his shit-smearing in the old Sup Forums.
Literally nothing of his rhetoric should be taken seriously. It's all satirical comedy.

>outed as a pedophile and all his shills moved to T_D
Because he said he liked his Priest sucking him off at 16 on Rogan?

That's not him being a pedo. Did i miss something?

kys weeb trash

you gotta go back

Didn't he say that he would have fucked another guy when he was in his teens and considered it consensual?

That's a pretty long way from saying he's a pedophile.

pedo fag

He punked Al Franken so hard today check out his Twitter feed

www.twitter.com/Nero

Haha, look at that mutt in the bottom right corner. Classic American.

> reddit tier post
> reddit tier meme
> defending le based Milo

you have to go back

This guy? We used him to highlight the left wing problem and then dropped him when we didn't need his nigger loving kike faggot ass anymore. Get shoah'd by the goyim faggot.

people finally realized hes full of shit

>jew
>gay
>essentially a socialite
>approves of sex with minors

the absolute state of the reddit refugees we have lurking here, milo has served his purpose, although he can still be of use in OZ with this tour, im unaware of the state of our uni's but if we need a based faggot to say islam is bad and its the first time anyone has heard that before we are worse off then i thought

Why should I kill myself if there are still so many animu that I can watch

He hasn't done much recently but he's a good faggot

you all have to go back

no, he said there was nothing wrong with what the Priest did and said he thought it was ok for young boys to get into relationships with men like that

now head on back to T_D you fucking loser

let me unsee that please

He meme'd too hard and overdosed like Faith Goldy.

It's all good to come here learn , debate and be user. But the oldfags, we know the shit on Sup Forums doesn't translate into real life.
We remember how retarded it looked during operation Chanology and now the MSM is basically a massive version of that cringe whenever they talk about pepe memes.
Our weapon is to keep them (MSM, lefities) talking about Pepe and memes cause to the average person it makes them look totally retarded.
Our advantage is we know they look retarded, but they don't. So by all means, meme your heart out here, but don't LARP like Spencer and those tards.

Does that live in my country? Apparently it does: disqus.com/by/jeroen020nl/

Not sure he was ever /ourguy/ ... unless we're all Alt-Lite civic nationalist types here. He's done good work for our side though.

yup

He's only good at trolling people but he himself has no substance or anything to contribute on his own.

that fascist symbol of the eagle sure is good at attacking and killing snakes isnt it, those noble birds are not fans of the serpent, really makes you think

don't think too much user, it's bad for for you...

the word you're looking for is: opportunist

>drug addict

The same thing that happens to everyone that's all style and no substance. They faded away.

he cucked out and tried to go full normie TrueConservative™ and lost edgy Sup Forums types and alt-right types and then the pedo shit came and he lost the conservatives. now he just has middle-aged jewish women and boomers on facebook. A lot of them but still, I'd say he'd trade his new fanbase for the old one in an instant. He does seem like a decent guy when it comes down to it. I hope it works out for him, just wish he would have doubled down and gone full 1488 when the time was right. I really do think that's what he believes.

>for for

>full 1488 when the time was right. I really do think that's what he believes

I'm trying to rationalise the fact the guy who was my first step from unthinking retard to now is such a fucking embarrassment, leave me be.

People can tolerate alot of faggotry but they cant tolerate pedophilia

>edgy Sup Forums types

nice edgy pic

>Jew
>/ourguy/
Pick one.

leave me be.

fucked up my green text, god damn it