Would you wipe the sweat off you're sick imouto?

Would you wipe the sweat off you're sick imouto?

Yes

Remember there was a DS game you actually had to do this.

Doesn't this filth end up with them boning? Or was that only in the manga?

I swear every time Japan does something that involves siblings or parents it always ends up with incest. The fuck is wrong with them.

She looks like she's been raped and traumatized, from her brother, I wouldn't be too surprised.

Tell that too all the Kuroneko fans that swore there was no way Kirino could win because she was his brother.

Incest found a way.

>not licking the sweat off your imouto

I'd like to see a doujin of them eventually making a baby, but Kyousuke gets arrested, the family is shamed, and the baby comes out with multiple problems.

Yes, incest does find a way.

>Kyousuke gets arrested
Incest is legal in Japan
>the baby comes out with multiple problems
First generation sibling incest offspring has smaller chances of birth defects than a woman in her 40s

But user they are not actually blood related

>Incest is legal

Ha

>Not susceptible to problems first generation

The fuck kind of articles have you been reading?

No.

I'd lick it off.

Not him but the whole birth defect thing is extremely overestimated, most probably because of the taboo topic.

It is true that sibling offspring has higher chances of strength certain "defective" genes related to illness, being present in both parents, but a single offspring will do nothing worse than having a child with some random individual that might, or might not, have the same set of defective genes.

You need several iterations of incest and poor gene pool (see the Kings of Europe) to start having problems with the offspring, and while more common, the probability of having illness is never absolute.

What is an absolute lie is the probability of having kids with physical deformities being greater with incest. That makes no sense at all.

>it's an "Sup Forums discusses genetics" episode
boy, do I love reruns

Or you could fucking take a bath, fucking disgusting japs

Only if she looks like that.

My IRL imouto looks nothing like the anime ones so the disgusting fat bitch can clean herself.

Fat imoutos need love too.

This is a sad reality to the imouto meme

No, I'd make her sweat even more.

Heck I can deal with a bit of fat but its like she doesn't know razors exists. That and her dislike for showering ruins the experience so no thanks.

>not making you're fat imouto into a qt
Bad, bad onii-chan you are

It's not a good idea to do that when you're sick.

Taking a bath while having a Japanesse cold sounds like dicing with death.

My IRL imouto used to look like that. Puberty hit and now she's all curves. Shit sucks.

I was talking reality here, actually.

Loli imoutous are the best.

Yes but different imouto from this show

Why is she crying?

this. the chance of having a deformed baby goes from like 0.01% to 0.015%.

That's too low.

She's too exhausted to sexually satisfy her onii-chan so she's feeling gulty

do you not know what statistics are? birth defect chance doesnt even start at 1% and onle one generation of insest only increases that chance by another fraction of a percent. if you multiply that over many generations it can increase.

I would wipe her slowly, while faping, and then when she is clean cum in her back, and repeat.

>First generation sibling incest offspring has smaller chances of birth defects than a woman in her 40s
Looks like you're confused it with first cousins' offspring.

>>Not susceptible to problems first generation
That's the literal definition of a strawman argument. He never said that they weren't susceptible, only that the chances of defects were less than those of a child born to a mother in her forties.

no even if you make a baby with an immediate family member like a parent or sibling the chances only go up by a percent of a percent.

Why are nip's immune systems so weak? I've never sweated from being ill.

That depends on how much incest is in previous generations.

Their father is pure japanese and their mother is of European descent

You've never had a high fever then.

Californian hormoned cow milk too stronk.

Not wipe the sweat, but insert a suppository

You will die to a mad cow.

>wipe the sweat
For what reason? She can take a shower and clean herself.

Who says grandma didnt get it on with her brother?

>Taking shower when you're sick
It's like you want her to have a pneumonia

I go to 110 C sauna whenever I'm sick

This doesn't mean as much as you think it does. Humans are pretty low on genetic diversity due to a previous bottleneck when they almost when extinct. You are just as likely to be as related to be genetically more similar to someone in your race as outside of it.

>finland

Is it worse than Japanese cold?

perkele

Is Japanese cold that thing that you can take medicine for, like in all anime and Japanese games?

Would you make sweet, sweet love to your beloved imoutowife whenever her libido acts up?
Which is a lot. Imoutowives don't have anything in between "Dealing with a megane who doesn't know how to take a hint" and "soaking wet for onii-chan"

That chart is fucking retarded. Why should you not discuss repercussions of actions? "Slippery Slope Fallacy" is stupid.

If tar, booze, and sauna doesn't cure it, you gotta dig a grave.

But if we accept that the slippery slope fallacy is stupid, what's stopping people in the future to accept all fallacies as good?

Maybe stop considering slippery slope a fallacy and instead just shoot down ridiculous arguments such as the example presented.

Well fucking played.

I wouldn't want to be your imouto.

To be honest, neither would I. I'm kind of a bad onii-chan, too many things went wrong during my youth.

How can you say you love your imouto if you won't even lick her back clean.

Here's a super-serious question for you anons:

Have you actually tasted your imouto's sweat? It's not always pleasant.

I agreed to wipe, not to lick the sweat off.

Well it ain't always, just sometimes.

I sucked her sweat from her bra, does this count?
It was deliciously sour.

If people would learn their biology instead of believing urban legends about flipper babies we wouldn't have to have this conversation so often.

I've tasted my NBR imoutos pussy before, does that count?

No, since NBR is just some girl you grew up with.

I tried with a cousin, and I think it's a terrible idea to lick/suck on her bikini bottom right after she has come out of the fucking sea. it was salty as fuck and you could feel the fucking sand.
never again.

Your*

>lick/suck on her bikini bottom
Was she still wearing it?

If she was, and didn't slap user right after, I think he'd be too busy having sex with her right now.

yes

You know, somehow I doubt this is a very recent story.

Unless of course he's from Straya.

Do you not know what genetics are? Okay, let's imagine a recessive allele, Sup Forums, which 1% of the population is a carrier (/Aa/) for. Furthermore, if you’re unlucky enough to be an /aa/ mutant, you’re too hideous to reproduce. Lets consider Mommy and Daddy, and you and your sister. There's a .99x.99=.9801 chance neither of your parents are /Aa/, which means that there's at least a .0199 chance that at least one is. There's a .01*.01=.0001 chance both are, so there's a .0199-.0001=.0198 chance only one is.

In the case that neither parent is /Aa/, none of your kids will be /aa/, incest or not. .9801x0=0.

In the scenario that only one parent is /Aa/, there's a .5 chance of you being /Aa/. The chance that your sister is /Aa/ is also .5, so there’s a .25 chance both of you are. /Aa/*/Aa/ results in 1/4th of kids being /aa/, so if you impregnated your sister there’s in total a .25*.25=.0625 chance of getting a hideous mutant /aa/ child in this scenario. There’s a .0198 chance of this scenario occurring, thus in total a .0625*.0198=.0012375 chance of this series of events occuring. A .12375% chance of a hideous mutant baby.

Now, let’s imagine you instead impregnated some rando chick. She has a .01 chance of being /Aa/. Chance you’re /Aa/ is still .5, chance of both of you being /Aa/ is .5*.01= .005, chance of your kids being /aa/ is .005*.25=.00125. Since the chance of only one parent being /Aa/ is .0198, the total chance of getting a hideous mutant baby through this series of events is .0198*.00125=.00002475= .002475% of having a hideous mutant baby.

Imagine that there are 100 genes like this in the population, in case of incestthere’s a 1-.0012375= .9987625 chance of normal baby for one gene, and a .9987625^100 = .88353 chance of normal baby, or a 11.647% chance of mutant baby
If no incest, .99997525 chance of normal baby, .99997525^100= .997528 normal baby, or a .247% chance of mutant baby. (1/2)

Imagine that there are 100 genes like this in the population, in case of incest there’s a 1-.0012375= .9987625 chance of normal baby for one gene, and a .9987625^100 = .88353 chance of normal baby, or a 11.647% chance of mutant baby
If no incest, .99997525 chance of normal baby for one gene, .99997525^100= .997528 normal baby with 100 genes, or a .247% chance of mutant baby with 100 genes.

Gotta go, so can’t calculate the both parents /Aa/ scenario, but it shouldn’t affect these numbers very much, .0001 is much smaller than .0199.

TL;DR, if there are 100 recessive genes which result in hideous mutant babies which each are 1% carriers in the population, there's a 11.647% chance of hideous babies in case of incest, and .247% chance without incest. Incest is bad, m'kay?
Have a nice day!

And then there's this guy.

Incest is legal in russia. Get cucked westerners.

It's also legal in half yurop, for that matter.

it's only a problem if u are against abortion

well...
doing that would end it a bad way

>bad

>Never ends well
>Ends with them happy together, no matter what medium you're enjoying it in
It ended VERY well for the twins, user

they drowned user.
don't forget that the Bunny should be Torn, while in the ending (supposedly in the afterlife) they are not only together , but that little shit is still with them.

>VN ends with them happy together, going to visit family on invitation, with the promise of returning to their friends soon
>Anime ends with them happy together, albiet leaving a tangle of emotionally confused friend behind
All that really changes is that Kozue flies off the handle in the anime, otherwise it's still a happy ending for the twins

I'm pretty sure that was admitted to be an editing error, they show the rabbit very clearly in the end when their friends are at their house.
Besides, one of the most annoyingly glossed over things in the anime is that Sora is actually an excellent swimmer, and was more than capable of pulling them both out

No, I'd tell the bitch to go take a shower like a normal person would.

The dumbest Japanese tradition ever. Any normal sick person can jump into a shower for less than 10 minutes to clean up.

Yes

True, True.

I suppose the important part was "having children with your siblings is a Bad idea."

>overheating
>sweat to cool off
>asshole wipes off the sweat before it evaporates
>can't cool off
>die from overheating
Is this why colds are so deadly in Japan?

only to use the sweat a a lubricant to teach her asshole how to behave.

sweat does not work as lube, unless she is sweating buckets. because in 4 or 5 penetrations and her ass will dry your dick.

What would your imouto think if she saw your post in this thread?

Only if she's stupidly righteous and taller than me...

>Sup Forums
>remotely aware of the westermarck effect

Its easy to spot those works that are blatant incest bait.

Nice autism, but
1)a lot of shit is determined by more than 1 allele, unlike the piss easy examples from your high school biology classes
2)In the model you presented, incest is really bad, but it's not a good model; look up some studies on the subject, the increase is nowhere near as big in real world cases.
3) >he wants to have children
I shiggy diggy.

Bee a best

I'd throw a bucket of ice water at my sick imouto. Does that help?

yeah, it was really more just practicing for exams than anything...