Why is Germany so racist?

>grandparents were Portuguese-speaking Catholics in Goa
>came to Porto after Indians took over
>Born in Lisbon, try to assimilate as much as possible
>Accepted since I emphasized I wanted Portugal to have a white Portuguese-speaking majority and oppose mass migration
>Realize education here is shit, so learn multiple languages and get accepted into one of the best schools in Germany
>Discriminated against and left out, people automatically call me a "sandnigger" or "rapefugee" even though I tell them I am Catholic and from Portugal
>Transfer to an American school and nobody cares for me being a shitskin

Why is Germany so racist???

Because even American indoctrination can't destroy all of their correct nationalist instincts.

Monhé

they know our tricks shut it down

Eu tento não pensar sobre isso

superiority breeds jealousy

>only indian people that can poo in loo
>catholic, europeneized, actual refugee
>grew up in the best part of Portugal

They probably hate you because you are autist

>>grew up in the best part of Portugal

Shit, sratch that, it´s the north the best part of Portugal, you are probably autist because you grew up in the south

What do you mean by that?

slav here
>Why are germans so racist?
Idk, superiority complex

What is so superior about blonde hair blue eyed Europeans? Latins created everything and their success is just based off copying that. I.e, Renaissance, Greece/Rome, Colonial empires, etc.

It isn't racist.

Did I visit the wrong part then?

You would have had a better life if you were raised in Porto rather than Lisboa

What is so bad about Lisboa? Porto seemed like a better place overall but not by much.

>t. angry portu-nigger

>What is so bad about Lisboa?
he dosent know
you have to go back

>germans can't tell apart european meds and rapefugees
>germans so raycis

yeah totally happened to someone who speaks englisch

kys dude

>people automatically call me a "sandnigger" or "rapefugee"
I wish. But they would have been too afraid to go to jail.
This entire thread is a LARP.
Y'all posting in a LARP threade.

Did I not mention that my ancestry was originally from India?

>be of the same race as people who are overrepresented in nearly every crime statistic there is
>germans are raycis

as an individual you may very well be cool, but don't project the shit your guys do here on us

that's the main problem right now, it is us who are at fault, after giving millions of people shelter
>why the fuck would people seek shelter from raycis people
doens't fucking add up

>What is so bad about Lisboa?

niggers, gysies, multiculturalism, rampart degeneracy

yeah nice subway tho

Foda-se é com cada filho da puta no metro.
Pretos e ciganos é do pior.

Depends on the region, and that's basically present in all of the west. It's just to a slightly lesser extent in Porto compared to Lisbon

Americans definitely care. We just don't say anything. If there's one thing Americans see all the time, it's race. It'll always be that way -- now and forever.

Also, I agree. Germans definitely call you that, bro. They've been brow-beaten into submission.

Eles também estão no Porto

Indians and arabs are hardly the same race.

>things that never happened
No one here says sandnigger or rapefugee. We call muslims "Kanacken" and niggers "Neger" you lying fuck.

>what are translations

pakis and indians dindu nuffin

germans are born losers so don't feel bad

good

america, here you have one extra poo-in-loo

I try not to associate myself with them

I met an Indian at Uni, his parents came here when he was young I think - he speaks perfect portuguese. He calls himself "saco de caril" just so people make less fun of him.

>at least I get to pick my nickname
LMAO

BTW "saco de caril" means "curry bag" or "bag of curry"

ignore him. hes probably never been to lisbon and thinks that its bad just because its the largest city

>I try not to associate myself with them
good

>I do not associate with NIGGRRRS

Next one that calls u names or treats u mean, square up to them. Germs are known for their lack of manners and social etiquette, but their other lesser known trait is they tend to be quite cowardly when challenged. Do it, get right in a their face, don't take any shit from them, bunch of weaklings and girly men.

You have to go back Ahmed.

> sandnigger
> rapefugee

Why do you lie OP?
These terms are not known here.
Sprech die Schimpfwörter mal auf deutsch aus Amiaffe.

you know this isn't true Fatima von shekelstein
stop sowing discord, it will bite you in the foreskin one day..

So tiring to see Slavs and roaches under that flag

Because you won't let us own the planet.

move back to Portugal and help make it great again, only proper goal.

Fine, but if he wants a family he should do it somewhere else.

because ppl that look simmilar to you flooded the country by the millions , leeched the last remnants of the german wellfare system dry and cause all kinds of social , economic and political issues as well as raping thousands of women and children each year and comitting tens of thousands of crimes allthewhile being treated much better by the media , the government and the establishment than genuine citizens.

he's isn't Portuguese tho.. he's a poo in the loo

Yeah at one end we can't be aggressive enough or else we are cucks in your eyes.
Now its suddenly too harsh since it hits you, a fucking 56%-faced retard who laughs at the worst jokes but cries once his ass is on the line.

You fucking disgust me, American.

eat shit faggot he's a fucking poo in the loo not an actual Portuguese nor is he an American.

Man,you will never be portuguese, or german. That's the only fact you have.Your homeland is in India and you know it.

>>Discriminated against and left out, people automatically call me a "sandnigger" or "rapefugee" even though I tell them I am Catholic and from Portugal
>Germany
I don't believe in this btw.

maybe if he was in saxony or another redpilled province of germany where they dont kick your door in and arrest your grandma for liking "racist" tweets.