Best girl am i right

best girl am i right

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-06/ann-readers-your-to-love-ru-heroine-picks-are-in/.87881
blog.livedoor.jp/marmaladestar/
youtube.com/watch?v=-F4-cM5Sznw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty close but the senseis edge her out. Give her 10 years and she 10/10.

Without a doubt

which sensei the sadistic one or th blonde

Risas skirt is too short
Her ass is visible

They all wear short skirts. Risa's ass is just big, so it sticks out. She likes to look slutty anyway.

Yui deserves to be the main heroine in 2017

Indeed.

I just want Yui to be happy. Hopefully her dream of doing lewd things with Rito and having several babies comes true.

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2015-05-06/ann-readers-your-to-love-ru-heroine-picks-are-in/.87881
Yui Kotegawa is The Real Waifu of TLR

I always fap to her NTR doujins. They are god tier.

Came here to post this.

man i really hate those. i mean the art is amazing but i hate NRT and rape. really fuck that artist. if only he would draw a proper story

realest depiction of boob jiggle in anime

>I just want Yui to be happy. Hopefully her dream of doing lewd things with Rito and having several babies comes true.
You are a disgusting liar who supports that damn plan harem of that rotten cunt of momo

>NRT and rape.
Why? It's just a drawing and not real. Fictional rape is hot as fuck.

>Literally the only human that still matters
When did TLR become dragon ball?

All 3 best girls in one picture. Saved.

You son of bitch accuse me of making Yui looking bad meanwhile you post that shit hat of m.a.g.a
That false symbol and sense of patriotism pretends to be more American than the tropes
How its feel to be a shit like donald

Yui would will never support to that Scum, Bastard, Sonuvabitch, Demagogue, Ignorant, Stupid, Stubborn, Xenophobic, Racist, Misogynist, Sexist, Womanizer, Homophobic, Belligerent Fascist of donald

Donald only wants and does what is right. Yui would support him 100%

You're definitely correct OP. Sup Forums needs more Yui fans.

another diary? when?

Best future mama.

Really you are a scum like him

shit taste

She's not another stupid no self-esteem and dignity

You are other Crap shitty like him
(Him) He deserves to Die

Not even in her own series, Momo is far better and has more development than this one-note tsun.

You made that just to piss off ESL guy didnt you?

Heh

Nemesis destroyed any and all competition.

No, Miserable Unhappy

>Not even in her own series, Momo is far better and has more development than this one-note tsun.
This is another lie against Yui and another false favor of that rotten peach bathed in semen of momo

Just because your waifu is a one dimensional character with no redeeming qualities doesn't mean you can put down a more developed character.

>Just because your waifu is a one dimensional character with no redeeming qualities doesn't mean you can put down a more developed character.

Yui is the only one who had a real character development and fall in love by Rito than the others cunts specially momo
oh but being a biggest cunt slut is a total development character for you,Fuck You

> 3 best girls
Fuck You
Yui and Nemesis are the Best Girls
Risa is other Slut a failured version Misato Katsuragi in a young girl with problems
run is the Biggest Slut AV Idol her "fall in love" by Rito is Total Crap includes she deceived herself to be in love

Mommy Milf

Of all shitty people with whom I discussed you are the 2nd worst

Nemesis > Yami > Mikan > Momo = Nana > Mea > Yui

Excellent taste friend.

ISBN: 9784086196468

ITT: people don't realize that OP is spicfag with shit taste.

Eat shit

I have to admit it felt good watching Nemesis btfo Rito (Riko?) in the last chapter. Basically forcing him to face exactly what he's been doing to all the girls for a long time now.

>Nemesis
>Not S+

Not even close. Yui hasn't done anything worthwhile in a long time. Nemesis is best girl by far as of now

Meme girl

No one knows.

blog.livedoor.jp/marmaladestar/

>Manga spin-off
>Next chapter is about Yui
>Yui 3D Eroge cover page demo
youtube.com/watch?v=-F4-cM5Sznw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No. Lala is the best.

Reminder to report ESL-kun for shitposting.

>Posts captain instead of Depp

Poor taste

I haven't watched TLR yet but I fap to Tearju and Mikado a lot, how much screen time do either get?

No and Fuck You, Sonuvabitch
lala is the worst waifu retarded

Team Tearju or Team Mikado?
Me Team Tearju

I love both but I guess I lean more towards Team Tearju

nice taste user

Thank you
ITT: people don't realize that OP is spicfag with shit taste.
Only you are Pathetic Hater Faggot of Yui

Hope that the next chapter is about her.

yes

Why is Mikado so perfect?

2017 Year of Yui ONEGAI

boobs, nurse, "scientist" moderate slut

Tearju vs Mikado Coming soon

What is it about Yabuki's art that makes it so perfect?

im still amazed at how lala and yui have the best bodies in TLR

I know right when we have girls like Tearju and Mikado

Team Tearju reporting in

Need more Yui chapters. She's the next big obstacle in the harem plan. She wants him to herself so I'm not sure how they'll get her on board

Nah. Yui is mid tier at best. I never cared about her much, but holy shit her fans are obnoxious. They almost make me want to hate her purely out of spite.