Ran's a bitch. Ayumi's much better

Ran's a bitch. Ayumi's much better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrpcVGZRr-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Problem Is the age difference and mentality too.

That's not Haibara

>age difference

What age difference? I see two 7 year olds

What would Conan and Haibara's sex be like?

>two adult in a child's body

Haibara > Vermouth > Kazuha > Yumi > Sato > everyone else > shit > Ran > Sera > Ayumi

Children don't have the desire for sex. Hand holding, occasional kissing is enough

Anyone is better than Ran

All Conan girls are best but Sera is THE best.

they should kill that fucking brat of Genta

L-lewd.

But mentally they're around 17-18

She's as interesting as Ran though. Ayumi is certainly a cute little girl. Ran is sweet too and Sera is top-tier.
However, Haibara is the bestest

She appears in what episode? Dropped in 120.

129 so close.

You dropped it too early

Is Gozo still alive?

Still prepubescent bodies. Cuddling will suffice

Thanks.

I want to smell Haibara so bad you guys have no idea.

Threadly reminder that it's universally agreed Haibara is the best girl already. The author just needs to give in.

I'm at episode 165 and I hope that condescending bitch to seriously lighten up.

Doesn't even scratch the surface. I'm talking about getting deep in then pits.

She eventually becomes a bully.

With her apperance the plot started to ramp up, the next relevant event is 176 with Pisco

What the fuck is up with everyone's eyes?

also that

I'm at episode 184 and boy the series became much more enjoyable once Haibara joined in.

129-345 was the wildest ride that med me love this series

Same though for me more like 176-345.

129 is too much of a gamechanger and the introduction of the pivot of the whole arc to ignore,

I mean this scene was the hypest shit after 120 episodes of nothing

Nice tits.

>always giving each other sexy stares
>flirting with each other every episode
>basically Holmes and Adler
Just kill off Ran already

I belive that it's an impression given by how her jacket is knotted at her waist

nice trivia: while in-universe Ai decided her first name based on V.I. Warshawski, Gosho said that the name comes indeed from the pronuncietion of Irene

anyway the Homes/Adler pairing is always overplayed in adaptations compared to the original story, as shes' "just" someon that managed to outplay him leaving him impressed but it ends there

that also reminesces me of how Haibara on occasion managed to troll Conan, although the last time it was him and Subaru who played her

Pretty much this. Ai Haibara's introduction, best bro Hattori's cases, Kaito Kid episodes, Sato-Takagi chapters, Vermouth arc. Overall, there were many awesome episodes; but those specials/cases + BO arc were certainly the wildest ride in DC series.
Ran was always Shinichi's endgame in Gosho's mind. I'd like to see Shinichi ending up with other girl but I don't think it can really happen at this point. London case. Shinichi's confession
I guess we can only hope.

> best bro Hattori's cases
>Kaito Kid episodes
>Sato-Takagi chapters

O V E R R A T E D

thinking about it, the episode could really use the Episode One treatment, i hope for the next year(s)

Sato and Takagi are the best couple of the show

Loved this shit when I was a kid. The the plot progress yet or are they gonna wait till people in Japan extinct first

the plot does progress all the time but is really slow.

As of now the 2nd in command from the organization is on the move tho

Not really. You can say it's progressing because new characters are introduced, but the truth is, we still don't know shit about the organization.

Don't die Conan thread!

Why do people dislike Ran? Sure she gets mad often but who wouldn't with Shinji as their boyfriend. He's not exactly the easiest guy to be in a relationship with

Has he even come clean and revealed his identity to Ran yet? I don't know why he hides it. She's fairly stronk and can take care of herself. If push comes to shove Shinji can always save her with Kid's help

>Shinji

Fucking autocorrect
Of course I meant Shinichi

problem is, gosho refuses to let ran find out and keeps her from participating in anything that's actually interesting. i love ran but she hasn't had a legitimate cool moment (outside of the movies) since vermouth's identity was revealed, and even then she STILL didn't know what the fuck was going on.

This.
Ran has done literally nothing interesting in 500 episodes.

She's alright, I don't find her super interesting though. She used to be funny and do balls to the wall kind of shit early on but now she's just kind of boring. Nice voice though.

When will Gosho get his head out of his ass and just let Ran find out?

Most likely in the final act before the showdown with Anokata.

>over 800 episodes

How the heck do they keep things fresh?

The whodunit genre is really comfy. That's why.

they don't really.

Occasional new mysterious characters ex machina, but that it's still within reasonable bounds imo.

Haibara will probably end up with Kaito Kid. That's why he looks like a clone of Shinchi

Kaito already has his Ran0.5 and best girl Akako.

Isn't Ran0.5 with the chess master? I don't really pay that much attention to relationships as I am not a shippingfag

You mean Shukichi the SHOGI master?

I want a new Kaito Kid chapter.

yes. isnt he also related to some other main characters

Shukichi is the brother of Shuichi Akai and Sera.

>queue cinemasins voice

What a coincidence!

Ran is the blandest character in the show an doesn't deserve that much focus

It's been over 20 years. I'm surprised the author isn't jaded yet

>when you realize it's all about the money

C U T E
U
T
E

I love this karate girl. I think she's related to the new mystery dude.

Given that we recently had something like Scarlet Return, to me it seems that he's liking his job after all

Sera's underwear probably smell fantastic.

Best girls are Haibara, Vermouth and Sera. I've been following Conan for 10 years so this is an indisputable fact desu. Ran worst girl.

Yes, all three of those girls are amazing.

I want to make Vermouth ara ara!

youtube.com/watch?v=rrpcVGZRr-k

>it's all about the money
Don't think so. You know when a mangaka's completely lost all enthusiasm for his work, the plot becomes unbearable or his drawing starts looking like scribbles / too lazy to even draw decent backgrounds.
After all, Gosho just wants to get off Conan boat soon, so that he can continue drawing his real favorite manga Magic Kaito
New Watson's daughter or sister maybe?

> When every secret agency gets entangled in every other secret agency creating a clusterfuck of double agents trying to prove their stuff running drugs into their own homeland to appease their triple agent masters while quadruple agents higher up try to covertly shut them down without arousing suspicion from their quintuple agent overlords

Do you think Conan will finally figure it out and cause the whole charade in a charade in a charade to collapse?

Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

>New Watson's daughter or sister maybe?
That's what I'm thinking. It's too coincidental that a girl named Wada is in the show the same week as a new guy named Wada is introduced in the manga.

I very much want to smell this boy

But there's nothing romantic between Holmes and Adler in the novels.

>mfw nobody but me realizes how best sonoko is

Being boy crazy is an instant turn off

acting adorbs when that guy called her on the phone was a huge turn on tho

>Being boy crazy is an instant turn off
she may be a little boy crazy but she is still 100% loyal to Makoto.

What do you think of best girl Aoko?

>implying

Ran Clone.

Isn't it the reverse actually?

It is yes, plebs just don't know about Kaito.

Haibara is best girl

Does she fart?

They should be together

she's a girl, so no.

Jodie-sensei is my waifu

What was the most recent popularity poll?

This one from December 2014 I think

>officially best girl

>Ran is more popular than Shinichi/Conan
I thought nips hated her.
Didn't they top a couples that nips want to break up list or something?

She's more popular if you split the vote, Conan + Shinichi combined is still solidly at 2nd place but still trounced by Haibara

Shinichi/Conan win by like 8k votes if you combine their votes.

>1875 nips with good taste

>1875 women/gay men with bad smell fetish
FTFY