LAUREN SOUTHERN ADMITS TO HAVING JEWISH GRANDPARENTS!

>"It's actually kind of sad and pathetic that so many people in the alt-right obsess over religion. I mean being Jewish has nothing to do with how you act as a human being."

>"I myself had Jewish grandparents in Denmark, even though I'm not a Jew, since religion isn't a race, but what you believe in, haha."

>"Even if a white ethnostate were to be created, which it won't, at least I hope not, I think Jews would be quintessential to the survival of that nation. I don't see how any nation in the world today would thrive without a substantial Jewish population."

These are all direct quotes from Lauren Southern at the UCI meetup.
What did she mean by this?
And more importantly how will Finnknight react to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=flRELYUqmUE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans
streamable.com/bv0n4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at her smile. Look at how lit up her eyes are. Look at her body language. Look at how she is purposely pushing her bosom up against his strong shoulder. Look at how genuinely happy she is to be taking a photo of her standing next to her dream man, compared to how she looks whenever some white beta orbiter wants to take a photo with her. Look at his confidence. Look at how comfortable he is. Anyone who is not autistic can see that these two have definitely, without a doubt have had sex, at least a couple of times. And she definitely came before he did, every time.

Stop posting this retarded fucking thread

She's been a despicable whore from the very beginning.

She's only in it for the money.

proof?

You actually think about this? This is how you see the world or is it just a sick fetish?

Stupid larping bitch. Maybe everything is evil.

>jewish

she's half semitic -- makeup cant cover all that up

jesus christ nobody gives a shit about lauren southern or any other e-celeb you cancerous fucking walking human tumor

stop posting this obnoxious slide thread, get a room with finnknight and live out each others homoerotic degenerate fantasies, and (if there is a god) kill yourselves afterwards

sage in all fields

you people are really sad. ending your lives would be an act of compassion at this point

OP seriously what sort of mental disorder do you have?

The Argentinian menace returns

Lauren Southerm brought in the Chinese food. She was 22 years old and five foot seven with long blond-brown hair, grey eyes, full glossy lips, full breasts, and clean, unpainted fingernails that stuck out about 1inch past her fingertips. She was wearing blue jeans and a belly shirt, her bellybutton visible. She was relatively thin, but not too thin. And she was hungry.

>posting under a meme flag once you get bantered to death for being an argentinian negroid
really, all memeflag posters should be permanently banned once and for all - quality of the board would increase by orders of magnitude

Why are kikes subverting the alt right? Because you let them. Fucking faggots. You're lured in by "BASED OWNAGE OF SJWS YOUTUBE COMP" or "HOT GIRL SAYS Sup Forums TALKING POINTS" and you eat it all up. Recognize subversion when you see it.

Lauren Southern is actually not Jewish, and here is the proof. I'm not even a big fan but this faggot is lying.

Argentina nigger BTFO

>this triggered the neet chubber

Dont you ever sleep?

>1 post by this id

/scene two/

Lauren started taking out the Chinese food from the bag. Pork fried rice, wanton soup, spare ribs, beef lo mein, duck sauce, and three containers of twentieth of an inch tall ANTIFA men. She looked at the men, knew they were screaming bloody murder, but she couldn’t hear it. They were just too tiny. Her appetite was whetting just thinking about it.
She reached in the bag for the fortune cookies… they weren’t there! She was pissed. Why did everything happen to her?

You're spamming which is a violation of the rules.

>best selling author
but she is fucking retarded? who in their sane mind would buy a book written by this drooling coalburner?

NO GUIZ SHE'S 100% WHITE SHE DID A DNA TEST GUIZ! PLZ KEEP DONATING TO HER PATREON, AND DON'T FORGET TO LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO HER ON YOUTUBE SO YOU CAN WATCH ALL HER VIDEOS AND MAKE MORE MONEY FOR HER!

Why do we even have the memeflags? I hate them.

But hes been doing it for months people keep pointing this out but he persists anyway. I dont even know what to say i think hes crazy

Christ, how much do they pay per hour, Schlomo? Or is it per post?

You have been making this same fake thread for several weeks now.

Thats not even a real tweet are you crazy?

stupid mods and hiroshimoot thats why

>who in their sane mind would buy a book written by this drooling coalburner?
It was anti-Islam so it was promoted by people like Ann Coulter and Pamela Geller if I remember correctly. It probably did OK.

*months
the fucking mods need to start banning this fool

to give redditors a more inclusive enviroment, allowing them to express their individuality and all that

>Jewish
>religion
Wrong. Jews are God's chosen people. Jews are a tribe and very tribal. The jew will always support the jew over the goy in all cases.

It is, I took the screenshot myself. The cunt deleted it after Sup Forums started mass commenting on it with their autistic fake accounts asking her what she meant by it.

Why are you lieing?

>lieing

I'm not, I'm sure some of these autists here have it archived.

oh come the fuck on, you must be shitting me.
what the actual fuck.
who buys those things, what is the fucking target market for those? i cant fucking believe it

i find the obsession with strange but i guess that's pol but her logic is as dumb as can be considering she says religion is a belief system not racial and then says that whites can't thrive without her jewish brain washing dogma

Autistic white beta orbiters who spend their time posting anime pictures on Sup Forums when they're not defending her, hoping to one day meet her at her book signing and somehow convincing her to give them a blowjob as a thanks for buying her book and defending her.

please keep using this meme I love it to this day

Maybe we need to apply to become shills

>OP is a faggot
Any proofs for this shilling attempt? Or should we sage away?

Gets me kinda nauseous how someone can be this autistic.

sage hes been doing it for months

Sage

I mean, I didn't buy it. But given the way it was promoted at the time I'm willing to bet that it did OK.

I saw a video of hers uploaded today where she was outside a London mosque asking mudskins ‘what does it mean to be British’. She made a good video and it was favourable towards the ethostate side of things. I’m happy she takes the time to do this.

Then someone cries out
> b-b-but she makes money and does not produce for free
How much money does she really make? Fuck all compared to her exposure. Sure she may take £8k a month or something. Good for her so long as her videos like the one she uploaded today keep getting hundreds of thousands/millions of views for people to see themselves, then she deserves it. Lots more than CNN or BBC journalists which you seem to spend no time criticising.

>Any proofs for this shilling attempt?
See

no one cares OP

LOL you fucking niggers go back to africa or learn to read american. The proof is right there she said it a UCI meet up. Disgusting fucking immmigrants who won't even learn the language I can't wait until we have right wing deathsquads who will put your families down like the dirty dogs you are.

Here is link for lazy cunts
m.youtube.com/watch?v=flRELYUqmUE

>The proof is right there she said it a UCI meet up.

No she didn't.

She said
>"Gas the kikes, race war now"

To bad, and you can't see her Jewish features, the most dangerous kind of Jew.

>american
*English

>one of Sup Forums's girl is a jew
>the other is a amerimongrel slut
Well, I'm quite sad.

Transgender is a mental illness

>one of Sup Forums's girl is a jew
proofs?

Lol you fucking sandnigger achmed, you're so fucking retarded it's hilarious. Your prophet fucks little girls and pigs. Just wait until we knock on your door and take you out back and shoot you and all your family members in the head, your turban isn't bulletproof.

No you cuck, this isn't England. Go back to your cuckshed and prep your bull, you fucking beta nigger.

proofs?

>The proof is right there she said it a UCI meet up.
At the same meet up, you admitting you're a shit-eating pedophile. Here's proof:

>"I'm a shit-eating pedophile."

One is not a jew and that is not Brit you newfag

>simonsen
>son of simon
>Simon is a common name, from Hebrew שִׁמְעוֹן Šimʻôn, meaning "listen".
Now listen to the pretty blondie, goy, ok ?

Theres no such thing as the American language you tit

Very fucking funny, you dirty muslim jew, you won't be that hilarious when you see me in real life with my .44. I'll put a hole in your skull big enough for your prophet to fuck, dirty faggot.

Yes there is. I understand you don't understand because you're a dirty sandmonkey from Arabia. But here in the real world, where we don't fuck our daughters and cousins we have more than one language. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americans

All this slander is lovely, alt-left posing as alt-right in a thread created by an alt-left.

>>simonsen
???

literally who?

Ah ah, you're right, it's Southern.

The only people who like her are /r/t_d faggots

>her fucking poo bf is above her league
Sad.

> t. Meme flag alt-left shill

Yeah, I mean, I called her and goldy out months and months ago and I got called a shill.

It's good that i'm an individual and can think for myself and will only take what pol says with a grain of salt, if even that, because otherwise i'd be crying.

I'd marry her without a second thought. It's just funny how retarded shills are. This character assassination has last for what ? A whole year now ? I thought shariahblue was dismantled.

Ask yourself why mods won't delete shill threads.

Come at me, Germ.

Peruvian and American STRANG! >:O

Stop bumping shill threads. Watch this translated AfD speech instead:
streamable.com/bv0n4