Is Bosnia a meme country? Will it last more than yugoslavia did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxTTr0OI37s
youtube.com/watch?v=LzUqQxNb8qw
dailymotion.com/video/x36d0fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ΚΑΤΑΚΤΗΣΤΕ ΑΥΤΗ ΤΗ ΓΑΜΗΜΕΝΗ ΧΩΡΑ ΣΩΣΤΕ ΜΑΣ ΑΠΤΟ ΝΑΡΚΟΜΕΝΟ ΕΝΤΙ ΡΑΜΑ ΠΟΥ ΜΑΣ ΚΑΤΑΣΤΡΕΦΕΙ ΤΑ ΣΠΙΤΙΑ

Holy shit you went off the fucking rails man.
You invented a new language just to call this OP a faggot. Jesus christ this is autism at its finest.

Αδερφε πως πατε εkει αντεχετε? Βλεπω τι γινεται στις ειδησεις kαι σφιγγεται η kαρδια μου.

Its Greek

GREEKS ARE BETTER THAN OTHER HUMANS.

You albozerg degenerate clinton cock sucking meme tier european faggot.

Bosnia should be split between Croatia and Serbia
Well, if the US didnt mix up Bosnia would the muslim region of Croatia, not a country

Δεν ζω στην Χειμαρρα αλλα η Αλβανοι εχουν kανει πλανα για να φερουν οσο περισσοτερους αλβανους που μπορουν στην Χειμαρρα.Οι Αγιοι Σαραντα (απο που προερχομαι) θα μεινουν Ελληνιkα δωξα ο Θεος.

Ges Greek from north epirus ikibey calm your tits.
Rama roach is destroying their properties and hes asking for help from motherland

Yeah you know there is 200 thousand Greeks in Albania,right?

yes its a meme country
it will last as long as the americans demand it lasts

Im a retard i thought you were Albanian i just automatically assume insults and attack people with Alboshit flags. im sorry pls no bully

Δε μου λες εχεις kαθολου πληροφοριες ποσοι ειναι οι ελληνες τις βορειου ηπειρου? Στη χειμαρρα (ή χιμαρα γράφεται?) ειναι πλειοψηφια οι ελληνες?

Croats were helping Amerimutts why didnt they get all their lands?

It's a meme country that is supposed to serve as a buffer between Croats, Serbs and occasional Bosniaks(Muslim Serbs/Croats) here and there. It's only a pity that the place really holds a great historical and cultural place in both Croatian and Serbian ethnicity. I myself have strong Herzeg roots but visit the region only occasionally because of the political situation . The only viable solution is that Serbia integrates Republika Srpska with Sarajevo, and the rest stays either independent as some Muslim country, or is further split between Serbs and Croats (because let's face it, no one really wants to have the Muslim problem in their country, a huge Muslim minority without a state means terrorist attacks every 2 weeks)

Only problem is that the borders aren't really well defined inside of Bosnia so no one knows how the partition could actually work

>no one knows how the partition could actually work
you will ride tractors again, you filthy genocidal drunken subhuman trash

Do serbs from Bosnia want to unite with serbia or they define as bosnians? who cares if it will look weird.

European muslims dont go alahu akbar mainly cause they used to be cristians and cant read arabic i have pomaks in my town and they are ok

ok superpower meme flag, try us

I think around 90% of Republika Srpska population is pro-unification. They held a referendum to change the national day of Rep. Srpska to the same of the rest of Bosnia and some 99% voted NO. This was actually just a provocation and an example that anything pro-Serbian in Rep. Srpska will be voted with >90%. Dodik, Serbian president in Bosnia is promising a referendum in 2018/2019. To this day, I haven't met a single Bosnian Serb who doesn't seek reunification. The only thing stopping it are the Muslims find security I guess in the status-quo state

It will happen the moment U.S influence weakens in the region

Dividing Bosnia on ethnic or administrative lines is strategically absurd. If there were any merging with other states than it must involve the entire integral territory of Bosnia. So it's either with Croatia or with Serbia.

Here, I did it

you WILL ride dem tractors again

don;t mid the rest of the state, and Europe, I didn't make this map, someone else did. I don't know why it's retarded like this

нeћe мoћи Кpвoјe

youtube.com/watch?v=UxTTr0OI37s

We see ourselves as Khoisan and a bit Zulu(10% fucking shaman).
Cancer

Meme country installed by the Americans so they can keep the region divided and lay the seeds for a next conflict

Same with Kosovo

>Croat 95' news

What a joke, this statement just lost you entire Bosnia. You will be the one to ride tractors this time

>Croat 95' news
>Serbian """""news""""
youtube.com/watch?v=LzUqQxNb8qw
dailymotion.com/video/x36d0fc

you need to tractor yourself nigger

also Germany

also the EU.

Oh look it's the greek thread again.

Bosnia should be split between Croatia and Serbia
FUCK OFF HERCEGJEW WE DONT WANT YOUR KIND HERE.

>Фaнaтичнo твpди кaкo жeли дa yбијa Cpбe
>Фaнaтичнo твpди кaкo Хpвaти ниcy yбијaли Cpбe

чyз вaн фeгт

Trying to seceede RS without consulting with Croatia first will mean war though. And you won't consult with us to not appear weak.

So I guess we'll be seeing each others across the trenches in a few years, yes? Wear a 4 of clubs so I don't snipe you or something m8

Considering the fact that I might join the armed forces after I graduate collage in next 2 years, in 4-5 I'll probably be a reservist. 25-26 year old during mobilization is probably the worst age to be since that means guaranteed mobilized. + Considering that Dodik does intend to split the thing, I don't see that as a far fetched joke
I'll write a giant "BORN TO KILL" and a piece sign , can't miss it. Try to end it quickly tho

Oh man. I love Croatian pussy.

>BORN TO BRM

that's pretty mean, we luv you guys.

gotta say, that really cracked me up

is this the part where I chimp out over entry-level bait?

this isn't index.hr comments my friend, you will have to try harder

kek

>new language
that flag suits your IQ

>born to brm

Makes sense maybe integrate bosnians aswell and force convert them

I was under the impression that Republika Srpska was having an independence referendum next year. if so will its being a happening that turns into a military effort or will it end up a joke like the 8 second 3rd Catalonian Republic

You must demand independance and secede from albunia. Agioi Saranda is rightful Greek clay. Do to them what they did in Kosovo. Fight off the mudshits Gianni.

Wouldn't work in real life, those "covert or extinct an entire ethnicity" talks on Sup Forums can only exist here because only here people are so detached from the reality of the real world. Those people are forever lost, they full on believe in the Mujaheddin bullshit

I believe it will be a meme like Rep. Cataonia was

But unlike Catalonia, Rep.Srpska actually has a different ethnicity that compromises almost 100% of the population, they have their own governing body, police, army, border. They technically already are mostly separate from Bosnia. It's very possible that people will take up arms and try to force the reunification militarily

The only logical solution for Bosnia is to be divided between Slovenia and Macedonia.

Shiptars need to go
Would enlist

But unlike Catalonia, SRAO Krajna actually has a different ethnicity that compromises almost 100% of the population, they have their own governing body, police, army, border. They technically already are mostly separate from Croatia. It's very possible that people will take up arms and try to force the reunification militarily.

>rides tractors

serbitches BTFO as usual

Nah. A wide police discrimination and murders of blac... muslims should do the trick.

Nobody wants you emir. Go like with your Turkroach friends.

Christians only

Whot, I'm not a muzzie.

How soon after america falls do we start the crusade brother?

As long as you're not a muzzie or from a muzzie family you're fine with me

Germany was dealing with some other stuff back when this was all going on. This is at the feet of the US and UK

Don't lie!

croat from banjaluka here. left in 92.

>feels

It will last as long as Americans and EU back it

Are you really a Greek in Albania? I've heard stories that Albanian authorities since Enver Hoxha don't recognize any minorities, so they can't use their language and other stuff

Please nigger, explain me just how you think referendum of independence will work, who will recognize RS ? Tell me would it functional state or just another South Ossetia and Donetsk People s Republic, which will bring just more misery to already godforsaken land ?

You will not see any of that in the near future, Vucic knows that and Dodik even better. Talks about referendum is just fear mongering tactic to get voters attention, as Dodik has nothing more to offer and if he does, subuhuman forest people would not understand.

My prediction is that serbs and croats will eventually die out or migrate. Bosniaks already constitute 50% of the population and we are going strong, bosnian croats have a hard-on on croatian passport and serbs have small birthrate and hate it here.

You do know that you are also dying out?
Its just that we are dying out faster.

>implying Bosnia is a functional state
hahahahahh