Lostorage incited WIXOSS

Kiyoi must be avenged.

I miss Ruu.

Donna best girl.

Will Kiyoi job again?

Homura finally take breakfast with her dad!

>kiyoi on her knees

Chi-chan x Suzuko battle again

Chi-chan a shit!

Will Satomi "sales killer" Kou die this episode?

Even if Suzuko defeats Satomi nothing will change.

Looks like Suzu and Chi became friends again.

The only way I think they rationally capitalize the ending into making a second cour (thing I am not no longer sure it will happen) is making the final twist about reality bending memory alterations, but as far as we saw, this seems to be impossible. But there is more in favor for a second cour because: 1) What is the drive for Kiyoi be in this new Selector System, 2) Who is the LRIG of the Beginning, 3) What is the truly identity of Satomi Kou, 4) How to get rid of the new Selector System, 5) What are they going to do with the LRIGs (male).

The way I see it, for a second cour to happen is making Suzuko loss against Satomi and he then reveals the true potential of the new Selector System and exploring what happens they you 'add or remove a memory at please' since it was hinted they could do it and in certain episode the dialogues made it look like important since Ril said it in a serious tone. If this happens all the exposed points would be answered in the hypothetical next cour.

In case Suzuko wins, perhaps noting will change. The only way the existence of Satomi Kou dissappears him (her) getting 'Yukime Treatment' by being fisted to death by Suzuko's dad or shit like that. Even if that happens, the bookmaker is a figure will keep existing, so Suzuko perhaps can take the role and become a more benevolent and good bookmaker. The problem is the Selector System still is a thing and the mentioned points aren't development. This raises the chances of getting the second cour but at the same time we are at risk they literally cram everything up in the last episode so they save their asses for bad plot managment.

Don't do this. Just ammend your first post in a second post. This isn't a forum or reddit, anyone who uses an extention can see what you have deleted.

Ignore this guy. I like the sight of deleted posts, it shows they have courage to admit they made a mistake and take steps to rectify it.

I want to hug Piruruk and tell her it will all be OK.

Following your own rules, if it happens to be true about the so called 'reality bending' wishes if Suzuko does win against Satomi, she can make the following request to Ril: 'I want to forget about the Selector System' as she gambles the lives of those who disappeared for lossing all their coins. It would be like they pull that out of their asses but it's something probably, at least, based on your own arguments and not considering stuff to be development further.

A second cour would be the only thing that makes sense here so I am expecting some twist in the last episode although I don't know what it could be to be honest.

we know nothing about the lrig of the beginning so probably that

I find very interesting Mel seemd to understand Chinatsu feelings for a moment and she followed her will at being saved.

If anything, as people have been discussing, the reason for the new LRIGs not interact in the same way, say lively, to each other LRIG in the batorufield as it happened in Selector is perhaps motivated because the scriptwriter and series compositor thought it was a good choice to just focus on both Suzu and Chii-chan and their personal stories. Even if that's the case, I really wanted a very talkative batoru between these two sharing each other certain memories while attacking. Ril best LRIG.

So what motivation to win do LRIGs have?

Depending if they are children of the Girl of White or Black, they will seek their wellness or destroy their lives.

I hope you get your rope with a noose ready when Hibike ends in het.

Easy, if the LRIG is born from bad memories, they will want to ruin the lives of their selector, just like Kuro did. If the LRIG is born from good memories, they will want to protect the happiness for them, just like Tama.

>Kuro
>Tama
You mean Shiro.

Shut up, ghost!

I'm just thinking about this, Tama won all her batorus, right? She is certainly a very efficient LRIG.

>[HorribleSubs] Lostorage incited WIXOSS - 11 [480p].mkv

>pic related

It's time.

We Mexican food now.

That leg.

>the healing arrived

>I am going to make her feel the excitement of the selector battles

Bueno...

Is that from Re/verse?

Yes, the futaba folks put it on many images.

>Meru confirmed for not a bitch
APOLOGIZE

It ain't over yet.

I guess all the terrible shit Chi-chan did is forgiven huh?

Shit-chan a shit.

Gay.

Nice extention.

I like the new season but I kinda miss the big happening. The old series had a bunch of such moments and a good build-up to them with a lot of mysteries. The only bigger thing here was the hijacking of Selectors by the LRIGs, but this already happened in the old series before and it didn't even have as much as an impact on the characters as it should have had.
I still find the Hanna thing retarded for verious reasons and it wasn't really worth the waitning time.

>Suzuko didn't HONESTO Chii-chan
Fairly surprised desu.

I love you.

What she did against Suzu can be forgiven because Suzu forgave her. She still needs redemption for the shit she pulled on Shirai-kun.

>streaming
kys

>what are filenames
It's an edit from futaba, fuck off.

Fucking really? Does this have to happen in every fucking season?

Good episode though, that makes two good ones in total for lostorage. Getting somewhere.

She had her 5 wixoss coins. I'm surprised she didn't make a request.

it's a screenshot of a stream though. the quality is obvious

Yeah no shit, Sherlock. They are watching it on abema or whatever. Show me a livestream with good quality.

why don't they just watch raws?

Copyright.

Based.

Livestream you slow cunt. L.I.V.E

She only had 3 prior to battling. You only gain one for winning, regardless of how many the opponent bets.

>wanting to watch it an hour or so before anyone else despite piss-poor quality
the nihonjin are plebs

Ril was good this episode.
She will probably take over next episode. This feels like a flag.

She is the best!

>Suzuko will use 3 Honestos
doubt.jpg

Can you stop being fucking retarded? That would be great.

Sorry. I didn't noticed.

This used to be common practice on this board as well. The difference is, this board is full of newfags and futaba is not.

>t. retard

Lurk more and learn how to post on Sup Forums

no

Waiting dad is another flag. I felt bad for him, he actually seems like a good guy.

So, Chii-chan was just a jealous gf? still a shit.

Even if Chinatsu wins and break Satomi it won't solve anything since he/she is not the mastermind behind everything this time

that's probably to set up future sequels

It's a we are moving again flag. Calling it now.

That's correct. Also Kiyoi's part felt totally unfinished.

Error 404: Suzu not found

>Sup Forums

Yes, it was nice.

Hnnng

Fucking Junko Knock off.

Chinatsu-chan is a lucky girl~.
Suzuko looks cute but she has a very lewd body.

Season 1 > Season 2 > Season 3

I don't know if i want to see season 4th seeing how this series became more boring with each.

First was really good battle despair, second then added yuri to it and dragged a bit with it and that incest plot, and now we got genderbend LRIG idea and male selectors but no YOB as cards.

I suppose it can't get worse next.

What the fuck? Nobody told me this is HET.

>Suzu's dad now experiencing what Suzu have gone through

Somehow I feel bad about him

>Spread better than Lostorage
Shit taste.

Dunno, Spread and Lostorage are equal to me, but the same way apples and oranges are.

Yurifags BTFO

Literally who is at least qt.

OTP, OTP OTP
Really how het can even compete?

Are there even any boys left? They're all LRIGs in a boy's body now.
I guess Suzu and Chi-chan's dads.

At least it's sells horrible, maybe they will learn the mistake of baiting the anime with two girls on the cover and how important their relationship is for them and then giving one girl a boring self-insert look of a guy to feel sorry for, who is interested in her.

Such combination never works, either make series a full yuribait and give full het like in first season and second or don't do it at all if you want to mix that in one character since then none cares about her.

Only KyoAni baiting of both sides sells due to magical name of the studio behind it.

Does it matter? It will reset somehow and you know this will start dicking Chinatsu.

But won't that be yuri if the person inside him will be a female LRIG?

>It will reset somehow

Did you miss the part about best friends forever?

Hahaha, nope
Chinatsu is head over heels on Homura and is reciprocate
I'm not p/a/thetic like you want

I don't even have a problem with the male selectors, I actually can't really put the finger on what's the problem that makes it impossible for me to really enjoy this season. I guess I just can't warm up to any of the characters here. Hanna was kinda interesting but her story is lame and she's basically irrelevant now.

So it seems that they might really conclude the story within this entire season without needing to make another.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.