Remember that if you know your gift will be delayed...

Remember that if you know your gift will be delayed, please notify your recipient and/or the Secret S/a/nta organizers so that you don't get blacklisted.

For packages:

>Domestic
Please give your packages at least one week to reach your recipient since the post system will be swamped horribly the closer to Christmas it gets. Monday, December 15, is likely to be the busiest shipping day of the year in the US. Try to ship on or before December 17 if possible. It may seem painfully obvious, but there is no mail delivery on Christmas Day. Receiving the gift post-Christmas takes a lot of the spirit out of the occasion.

>International
If you haven't mailed it out yet, do it NOW. It's likely going to be late anyways by this point, unless you shell out for the most expensive shipping option.

>For the mailing-savvy
Print your own labels at home and save yourself from standing in the infinite line at the post office, or use your workplace's mailing services if it's offered. The holiday rush on and there may be lengthy waits at the post office.

For those in the US, the USPS cut-off dates for latest day to ship by to have a chance of Christmas delivery are:

>Standard Post, Media Mail, Parcel Select
Dec. 15
>First-Class
Dec. 20
>Priority
Dec. 20 as well
>Priority Express (AKA Express, overnight. etc).
Dec. 23

and International mail:

>First-Class
Dec. 2
>Priority
Dec. 2
>Priority Express (AKA Express, EMS)
Dec. 10
>Global Express Guaranteed
Dec. 17 and prepare to be raped by the cost

Letters take less time than packages to travel, but it is likely already too late for letters/cards sent overseas to make it in time.

>edition
dont do this.

>USPS cost $50 to send my gift to user
You're lucky I think you fags are worth it.

>putting the title in the name field
user...

Purolator just dropped off a gift that cost my Santa $51 to send me.
They left it on my porch. Thankfully I had decided to follow their truck around when I saw it in my neighbourhood.

My packaged just arrived at my /ss/ unit so he better get that ahit and post it.

RR of MB here, first of all to DG of BC Canada and David of ON Canada I'm glad both of you received your gifts!
Here's the image I made and used for the custom wrapping paper if either of you wanted it.
MW of ON I'm glad your card arrived!
I also got two cards over the weekend, which I'll be posting next!

I'm back from the post office.
SP from Germany
JS from Spain
BK from Hungary
Your presents will hopefully be there in time.

Here's card number 1!
Funnily enough, one of my assignments ended up having me for cards, thanks DG, Noel is pretty best even if she is a mad scientist guilty of war crimes.

>Monday, December 15
Baka user, yesterday was the 15th.

And card number 2!
Thanks a ton user, the art on this is fantastic. I want to watch an OVA about Isaac and Maria stealing Christmas now. Your handwriting is also very cute and the stickers are a very nice touch.

Justin from BC, Canada

The tracking is saying you'll receive your gift for the 22 of December. Sorry I couldn't pay for a faster shipping, but it's on is way.

>just sent the last of my cards

Got my first card a few days ago. Thank you EF.
You were right, I was indeed happy to receive a card with my waifu.

I was gladdened to receive it!

I wonder if you will even notice what was lightly used.

I'm very nervous about that.
The way I see it, it'll either be a joke on Mandrake's autistic descriptors for pre-owned items or an onahole you filled with your Christmas cheer.
I'd be fine with either.

>Status of item: Delivered
And now a whole new brand of anxiety begins.

I feel ya user

>received no cards this week
>gift I ordered for user still hasn't arrived
I regret not picking express shipping.

It's gonna be late Phil.

I don't want to spoil it for you.
... but it didn't come from Mandrake.

Hey, thanks LD from QC for the card. You did indeed pick my waifu, good job guessing. It's the first year I get assigned with someone that lives this close, I thought that was a pretty interesting fact. The last line at the bottom made me chuckle. Hope you have a great christmas.

I saw my card posted but oh god, what happened to the glue, it fucking melted all over the card

My santa came by to deliver my gift on Tuesday, caught me just as I was about to head out too.
Wanted to get you something to munch on, on the way back, mate. Halos, or some sweet bread or something; I didn't think you'd try to catch me in the morning, but I guess nobody wants to haul a package around with them on their trip.
Thank you very much mate. I hope DC was fun, and that you got home safely.

>all cards sent
>most gifts sent
RO from CA, the last of your gifts should be getting to me soon. Provided it gets here before tuesday, I might be able to get those two packages I mentioned to you before Christmas. If not, then what I sent you already should hold up well until then.

Thank you Canada-user and JS from MA for the awesome cards, happy holidays to you both.

It was very rainy here and some got into my postbox. The majority of the card was fine though, just the top and bottom.

EMS International is way faster than I gave it credit for. Damn.

And the second card I received this week. Big thanks RR from MB for the lovely card. Found it pretty neat that you gave french a shot. The art at the front seemed pretty fun to make too. I wish you a great holiday too.

oh fuck, what a failure of a post-box, did the song still work?

>user asked for a bottle of local beer
>wrap the bottle in bubble wrap
>wrap that in a plastic bag
>still worried it might break along the way and ruin the presents

I was in French immersion until my last years of highschool but I've lost a lot of my ability to speak/write French in these past few years
Oh jeez, her hand and shoe fell of in the mail.
At least it wasn't her face like the Akarin I sent out last year.

I thing it should be fine if you padded the inside of the box or at least the part of the box that immediately surrounds the bottle with something other than paper.

SL here.

The tracking number started working on the tracking website here and it arrived ti the country. Worry not, it'll come soon enough.

Glad to know, the German DHL page still says it's on its way to Finland.

SB from Germany

I got your card.

It's great.

Posting pics soon.

JS of MA. Your card arrived at my mom's place. I'll be sure to post it when I get there on Christmas weekend.

>haven't heard from giftee
>haven't heard from 2/4 cards

at least I know two of them got there

haven't gotten any cards or gifts myself either

Last night I had a dream that I woke up in the middle of the night and Fedex had made a mistake and delivered all my cards and gifts at 3 am and when I went online to /ss/ to thank my santas I saw all the gifts and cards I sent was all posted. Then I woke up and realized it was all a dream and I have nothing.

I got this Lain card a couple days ago. Thanks JP from ON, I really like the drawing!

Had this cute card arrive earlier this week, I love the drawing it's really cute, thanks a lot!

What state

Love the coloring Sup Forumsnon!!

Also, very cute Jotaro,I Love it!

I'm in the UK.

>Delivered 16 December 2016, 09:17
POST IT user

JDA of TX

Out for Delivery

Like another user said now for a new anxiety

CR from TX
PB from ON

Your cards have been sent!

TV from IL
JS from MA
Your cards were suppose to be there yesterday, but one of them has a delayed status and the other hasn't had any updates since Tuesday. I hope they're not stuck in transit hell and get to you before Christmas.

Santa from Ithaca, NY, I received something in the mail from you. I'll be able to open it Sunday.

LN from LA
Thank you so much for the cookies along with the adorable Yui card you sent. The cookies are delicious btw. The only thing is idk what the little light up kitty is for. I'll figure it out sooner or later. Thank you again! Have a Merry Christmas!

whoa this is super cute how does one make it?

>haven't bought gift yet

should get on that now

I got this card last week but I have been really busy and was unable to post it.
Thank you very much SJ from Germany 1/2

Hey MA of OH
Your gift is nearly there, UPS says it should be delivered by the end of the day

Pls lemme know if it gets there!

Fuck this time it actually 1/2

2/2

If I ever get assigned to you, you're getting spoiled rotten.

>still haven't gotten anything
Doh well, I believe in you Santa user. Also, I hope my stuff is delivered to my assignment by tomorrow.

You should have bought your gifts forever ago user
What are you doing????

If you are the user from the republic of Ireland I got your gifts thank you very much and your card was hilarious.
I am also able to confirm that I have received my other set of gifts from AV from France

Relax.

MP from Chile
Your gift it's on its way. That said sadly half of your gift hasn't arrived yet (it should have more than a week ago, there is always the chance that correos has gone bananas), I will send it to you ASAP when it does, I am sincerely sorry about it. That said expect your favorite bus company to visit you between Tuesday and Thursday of next week.

Trolling, what else?

>Trolling
>2016 and still using trolling

Remove yourself

Jesus Christ user

Good to know that you got it in time.
Are you NK, Netherlands?
If yes, I'm sorry for not sticking to your 10/10 rated shows. It was just too tempting to go for that one instead, especially since I can't imagine anyone doesn't like best girl.

holy shit

Do the hip kids call it something else now?

user did you rub grease on your camera before taking those photos?

It was for a card, even.

It fills my heart with good feelings to know that someone out there thinks I'm worth $63.

how far did it go?

That's pretty much what I paid for each of the three gifts I mailed.

>user posts a long list with initials
>never posts again
>no card arrived yet
I wonder if he's okay.

We call it necking yourself you 15 "lolsorandumXD" fuck face

Posting again as i really loved it and would like to know if my user intentionally mixed the bags of cookies up as the bag marked spicy was not at all spicy therefore i ate a whole cookie from another bag that was spicy beyond all belief

Thanks again for the card and cookies, Danish user!

And you know this how? Ah right, because you're a 15 "lolsorandumXD" fuck face.

Just under 10,000 miles. A 19-hour plane trip, if I'm not mistaken.

That's way too much to ship just a single card.

>"I know you are but what am I XD"

Kill yourself

KURIMASU SPIRIT FAG

wew lad, I guess the price is proportional to weight. a human going that far would cost like $2k

Are you in prison, user?

I mailed all the cards about a week ago. If you're from the US, there's almost zero chance that yours will be late.

Ladies first.

There's a limit to spirit.

BR from CA

Your gifts have shipped.

D from MI

Your card has shipped.

If you're in the thread, I hope you both like them!

Stop.

These arrived Monday. Thank you for the lovely cards of my waifu, I will proudly display them.

user from MI- I love the pantsu and you're not wrong in your observations.

AM from CA- the card is beautiful and I'm glad you had fun making it.

I'm a massive faggot and didn't flip the photo, sorry.

Didn't send card and now I regret it. Feelsbadman

I've been looking forward to this Christmas cheer thread. Christmas with the family just feels more and more like a stressful pack of obligations than an actual holiday.

>The only thing is idk what the little light up kitty is for
I'm glad you liked it! The LED light is just for fun, maybe late night reading or something

The limit does not exist..

>about to leave for vacation to visit family for christmas
>still no gift or initials
>asked neighbor to pick up my gift if it comes while I'm away

I'm sorry to whoever my Santa is. I won't be able to post anything until the 26th or 27th when I get home.

user, how did you know that I'm deeply in love with Ravness Loxaeron? I didn't even mention her by name. You're the best.

There was no name on the envelope, so my mom opened the card and saw the damn swimsuit lolis.

I can retake them if you would like

How many of you who are going to be away for Christmas or leading up to it actually told this to your assignments?

Everything has a limit.

Thank you very much for the photo, user! I'm going to pick out a great looking frame for it!

yes

Just who the hell do you think I am???