How can Sup Forums even recover?

how can Sup Forums even recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/05/blood-money-the-twisted-business-of-donating-plasma/362012/
unvis.it/theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/05/blood-money-the-twisted-business-of-donating-plasma/362012
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805814
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenotransfusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd just have him drink lots of water for a few days to wash it out. kill yourself faggot

all of them are white because blacks don't donate blood

I'd go to the klan and ask for a donation ... ?

How about a church ?

How about some random white dude on the street ?

SAGE

I've been donating blood for about five years but I've never seen a non-white person give blood.

if race is irrelevant to blood, then why is it a question asked when you donate?

>We’re all the same
>Diversity is our strength
Pick one faggot

How do I pick the one that isn't horse blood?

kek

>Klan
>Random white dude

AIDS

>How about a church?

Mexicans.

About 90% of blood donation is done by whites so I'm pretty sure we'll be safe.

black blood has a higher chance of contracting sickle cell anemia than white blood. they are inferior both inside and out.

But if you’re black you’re 10 times more likely to require blood from blacks due to a genetic condition. Pick wisely

What about organs?

Once again just demoting blacks to be used as tools for the white person. Racist

>pick the one without sickle cell

Now that it's legal in California for HIV+ to donate blood, you need to be really careful. In a perfect world, I'd have a mini fridge with my own blood stored just in case.

This shit triggers me quite a bit.

How about you join the rest of the developed world and start using the International System of measurements?

It's the one without fucking aids you shill

Niggers usually have Rh positive blood

why stop at that?
mix in bags with incompatible blood types as well

I gave an old dude a transfusion during dialysis once. When I took him back to his room, his family told him that if he started craving watermelon and fried chicken he would know he received nigger blood.
Moments like that make my day more enjoyable at work.

you need to take anti-rejection drugs for the remainder of your life regardless

Isn't actually important to take race into consideration when giving a blood transfusion?

My own, if it is incompatible then its not my child and it can die for all i care

the one that does not have aids

Wrong.
There's many types of different blood - A, AB, O negative, etc. You can't just 'pick' 4 random pints of blood without more background on the blood. That's retarded. Blood might as well be a race lol.

>Test it for std's and drugs
If it comes back positive for both of these things, it's probably nigger blood
An autist can provide graphs for your stupid ass, since it is a fact.

The one without AIDS and Sickle Cell

Give that nigga some of my own.
Fuck your shit.

i'll get the blood without the sickel cell & aids

If any of those came from Cali there is a good chance get it's hiv+

the one without sickle cell

It's irresponsible to mix up blood of different ethnic types - it increases the risk of allergic reaction.
Not like this would ever happen though, whites are the only ones who donate, probably because you can't have any drugs in your system.

I want to test the blood before anything.

The ones with diseases or HIV are from black probably.

The white one is the one without AIDS and with working sickle cells

lol

Niggers sell plasma in the U.S. to buy crack. You should see the line outside those clinics in Detroit at 9am when all the crackheads need money. The line wraps around the building twice

The one without AIDs.

>tfw O Negative blood type
Fear not, bleeding fags. My superior fluids can save you all.

>Now that it's legal in California for HIV+ to donate blood

wtf it is?

Blacks don't donate blood...

As if the moron who thought of this stupid pic could know the blood type just by looking.
Your child needs O type blood, pick it.
In matters of blood transfusion no one picks bag by just looking.

It is legal for people with HIV to willingly and purposefully infect others

KEK!

I was just going to ask if we have stats on black people donating blood... Welp! Answers that.

you cant tell which blood is the proper blood type by looking at it....

The blood types actually ARE different race to race, you actually DO need to account for it for transfusions or organ transplants...

Hence why family members are the #1 priority...

"the science is settled" TM

When the rest of the world formally adopts the English language.

3 of those could be dog cow and chicken blood and they would look the same

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/05/blood-money-the-twisted-business-of-donating-plasma/362012/

That is just not true, the thing is blacks and poor people do it because they got paid.

Enjoy your aids

sage faggot

As long as none of those are faggot blood, then I'm good.

Let her die.
DOB (daughter of a bitch) is a pussy hat wearin' commie who works at a university.
She'll cause more harm than good.

Well it is Californians infecting themselves I suppose.

This would be true if Americans didnt give out money for blood.

Not that they would use it though.

unvis.it/theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/05/blood-money-the-twisted-business-of-donating-plasma/362012

>/pol
>children

haha no
no hymen no diamond no children

you could spin that meme for anyone.

>pick the antifascist blood
et cetera

In California yes! But that blood will be processed and distributed across the country, the vampires responsible for this should be burned at the stake!

Wrong. That blood is distributed wherever it's needed. Coming to a hospital near you!

In California:
1) It is now discriminatory to not take blood from men who engage in anal sex with each other.

2) Infecting another person unknowingly with HIV, has been downgraded from being a kin to a capital offence, to the same level as a pricy speeding ticket.

3) Not all blood donations can be tested for everything 100% reliably all the time. Hence why recent tattoos, third world visits, needle users and the such are still banned. You can be infected with something, and still show up negative for it till a few months down the road.

All in all, these three factors means it's only a matter of TIME before poor son of a bitch gets the AIDS from a blood transfusion.

Yes and the same with organ donations.
That's one major reason against race mixing.
Mix breed kids have a terrible time finding kidneys, bone marrow, etc, if they need it.

Demographic patterns of blood donors and donations in a large metropolitan area.

BACKGROUND:
Nationally, minorities are underrepresented in community blood donation programs. The reason for this disparity is poorly understood. To better understand why minorities do not donate, first, accurate blood donor and donation data are needed.
METHODS:
Donor and donation demographic data were collected for 2004-2007 from a single blood collection agency in the Atlanta, Georgia, metropolitan area. Population data from the same area were acquired from the US Census. Donor and donation rates per 1000 population were calculated by race/ethnicity, gender, and age.
RESULTS:
Of the 389 340 blood donations reported by donors aged 16 to 69 years (98.7% of all donations), the collections were from white (77.7%), African American (16.3%), Hispanic (2.3%), Asian (2.2%), and other (1.6%) donors. Forty- to 49-year-olds (26.8%) donated the highest percentage of units. The blood donor rates were 11 per 1000 population for whites, 6 per 1000 for African Americans and 3 per 1000 population for Hispanics. The blood donation rates were 77 donations per 1000 population for whites, 22 per 1000 population for African Americans and 10 per 1000 population for Hispanics.
CONCLUSION:
Minorities are underrepresented in the blood donor pool. New recruitment strategies are needed to increase minority blood donor and donation rates.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21805814

OP IS A FAGGOT

Got 0- never gotten around to donate blood

Wait, I just activated my own almonds with that post. Being that I'm a universal blood type and an organ donor can I specify that my blood/organs not be given to niggers upon my death?

I suppose I could just write "except to niggers" on my drivers license.

Also note when I say "unknowingly" I mean the victim doesn't know. Wasn't sure if my sentence might be misinterpreted by anybody who might still be sane.

easy
the one whithout aids.
OP BTFO

but the brown one has aids....

sauce?

lol, if this is true then it's obviously because (((someone))) doesn't care for niggerplasma

The one without sickle cell, or...Your child needs a bone marrow transplant, if you dont pick the white one he dies

kek

the same makes them less subceptible to malaria. Not inferiority, adaptation.

I'll take the asian blood.
I'm B-

I got some nigger blood one time, it made me crave watermelon, fried chicken and crime.

you get money from plasma not blood

You stole my Archie bunker joke faggot

maybe because you live in a country where there arent niggers everywhere.

???????
This literally has nothing to do with blood, but pbsc and bone marrow???

My (B)rother

All of them. Might be different in the states if they get money but I've never ever seen a nigger give blood or for that matter have donor card. They just don't do it.

once upon a time kidneys were problem but with the medical advances now a days literally anyone can have anyone's kindeys

Bone marrow is the only one we still have a problem with

I had no clue it was an Archie Bunker joke. I'm assuming that's where those people stole it from. Made for a good laugh during my work day

Is it negative blood? Because I refuse any that isn't.

IM NOT RACIST IM A SPECIST.

Liberals, your wife's son needs bone marrow to live.

See what happens when you pick the wrong race.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenotransfusion

We can also get transfusions from pigs, so saying that a blood transfusion makes nigs human is wrong.

Here's what really happens

>Pick wrong blood
>Most white people are O+ type
>Get Pakistani blood (A/B Type blood)
>Have a transfusion reaction
>Fucking die

Well played Sir!

The dumbest shit I've read in a while
And of course it came from a brit

Your child is starving. Here is a pile of human meat and a pile of animal meat. Can you easily tell the difference? No? Then your daughter should sleep with a horse and you should make a cow your president. Jesus, you lefties really aren't too bright are you?

Donating blood is just one of the many thousands of decent, community minded things niggers rarely do. They have a hell of a time getting organ donations for the same reason. Its almost always going to be a whites blood saving a nigger hardly ever will it be a niggers blood saving a white.

tl;dnr Blood donation is yet another aspect of life where niggers prove once again that they are niggers.

How does it feel to have the communist blood type?

That's easy. Pick the blood with out AIDS.

if you only knew

>pick the white one
Pretty simple - run a quick genetic comparison on the unique DNA of each 4 pints. The one that is closer to bonobo chimpanzees than Northern Europeans is the pint you don't want. You're welcome.

>what are blood types

Lol its funny AF tho, look it up

Trick question.

They are all white because only white people do humanitarian things like donating blood.

Also, using non-whites for organs and medical purposes is the only worthwhile use for them. I do not care where my blood and replacement organs come from as long as they work.

Why not A+?