We all like him because he's KIND

>we all like him because he's KIND
so fucking relatable

Meanwhile on shoujo/josei

>we don't like him because he's KIND

Tbf he fucks up some serious shit in the manga.

They are liked him because he is a food for them.

Becoming a Nice Guy Harem Protagonist is my dream. My father was one and I plan to follow his footsteps.

>tfw nice
>tfw no harem

manga>>>>>anime

name 1 (one) manga

I'm liked by everyone because I'm kind. Nobody wants to be my gf, though.

It's not enough to just be kind. You must also be "easy to talk to", save them from bullies, or make a childhood promise

you forget they also need to be completely average

>we like him because hes a rapist asshole

Yeah but in the end he fucks the vampire's mom.
That's not nice that's alpha as fuck.

Really grinds my gears.

Western girls only care about money and social status

Nip girls are different

>he has never read shoujo or josei manga
senpai its the exact same

>we like him because he's a hot and rich rapist ashole
ftfy

Arguably it's even worse on Japan, considering the Christmas cake burden and women not being allowed to work after marriage. The social status is a necessity, not just a fetish

He wanted to but she exploded herself.

>woman are not allowed to drive in middle east

Why

In spite of I seriously doubt you're really nice. I mean, you're posting on Sup Forums and very rarely internet "nice guys" are actually nice

arabs know what's up

define nice and i'll see if i fit the requirements

>Be the guy who wants to live a normal life and save everyone.
>His waifu wants him to become a Hero.
>Gets harem.

They saw what happened in the west when they went shopping in New York and vowed to never let that happen in the Middle East.

Reminder that nice guys are utter losers IRL and never get the girls.

Your blood is colder than fucking Antarctica.

woah really? damn that makes you think

would you kindly give an user some sauce? I forgot the name of the manga.

Well he did end up becoming strong and alpha as fuck in the end.

and they substain the haremshit genre

>Be nice
>Get friendzoned
>Go out of my way to be an uncaring cunt
>Drown in puss
The more you know.

what anime is this from

user's fic and a bunch of K-dramas

>uncaring cunt
Won't do, you need to be a badass cunt for it to work.

Most of them fell for him either because he was food or because they thought he was a badass. The whole KIND thing was not really a factor

Kaimetsuou 12 nin no Hoshi no Miko
The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. Shojo is notorious for this shit

thanks, user!

Re:Zero

Everybody was a cunt in that.

Or do some bar jumping behind school.
Bitches love high jumps.

is there a harem where all the girls fall for the MC because he's a complete asshole?

Re:Zero

>we all like him because he's a kickass vampire
>and is hot as fuck
>so fucking relatable
Lets be honest, most of the girls saw that he was strong and popular and wanted in, the only one who cared about his kindness was worst Moka

Kys mr. Nice guy while I'm bangin my hot gf fag lol

The male lead being a nice guy in his past is a common trope on female media. Apparently it gives him free card to be a massive scumbag and it encourages the female readers to support the heroine to heal his darkness

>Tfw nice on the internet
>Tfw gay harem

I love my boys, what can i say

You're not nice, you're just a coward.

anime is a christian entertainment platform

It's escapism, nigger. Where men can flee far away from 3DPD to a realm where women care who you are rather than how useful you are to them as a bodyguard, ATM or status symbol.

In animeland it doesn't matter if you're poor, socially shunned or weak, as long as you're a good person women will love you for being a good person. Notice that beta harem protagonists tend to stick up for what they believe is right when the chips are down. In Rail Wars, unmemorable protagonist #3477 honestly believes it is his duty to make train rides as enjoyable and safe as possible for the passengers, in Monster Musume Darling is honestly a good person who believes monster girls should be treated according to who they are rather than what they are etc. To women of sound morality (read: 2D women), this is hot as fuck.

I know, thats why i dont like anime that much really

Did you even read the manga? Half the girls were there before he was even strong. He didn't even get strong until the second part and not even until a chunk of the way through.

Have we gone full circle where being a weakling is now alienating to an audience

umm ok? but thats totally boring and uninteresting.

Harem anime shit money so the Japanese audience disagrees.

those people arn't watching the show for the guy

It only makes money with the same old audience of shut-in nerds. The general Japanese audience find it unappealing at best, creepy at worst

Only Moka, Kurumu and the witch were with him before he turned into a vampire and even then most of the students believed he was a cool monster and was popular because of the girls surrounding him. Kurumu and the loli only were interested in him because of Moka at the beginning and only started developing feelings after he saved their lives.
By the time the other girls joined he was already a vampire with some victories under his belt.

damn i would have missed that shadow if it wasn't for the mspaint arrows

>asian girls don't care about money and social status
Lmao. First of all all women care about money and status, for some it's the only thing that matters for some it is not. Also nip girls and east asian girls in general put more value on money and status than western girls.

>Tfw nice
>Tfw harem
Things get spicy when they develop crushes

This

>we all like him because he's OLD, FAT and BALD

i didn't choose to be bald
why must you make me feel so bad

>tfw not nice
>tfw no harem either

I dont get it

Also:

>we like him because he fucks us in the anus to prepare us for real sex with our real boyfriends (it's not cheating because it's not vaginal)

>be me as a middle school student
>nice
>had a harem but never realized it because middle school age

JUST

now just what anime or manga is this from?

Sometimes vaginal sex doesnt count either if its just practice

That's because everyone who posts on Sup Forums are actually Chads IRL. All the nerdy twigs and fat fucks are a minority that we label as autistic. If you haven't noticed "autist" is actually code for "spotted the nerd" and then we pick on him for being a fucking loser.

>inb4 called out for spoonfeeding

[X] Beautiful
[X] Dependable
[X] Multi-talented
[X] Into kinky stuff
[X] Likes dressing up
[ ] Will eat you
[ ] Will enslave you
[ ] Will get you arrested for paedophilia
[ ] Will freeze you

That actually really bothers me about the harem genre. It feels so unrealistic for a lot of these losers to get a harem. There should be some justification at least, like the guy is handsome, or he's got super powers, or he's rich, or something. That's one thing I actually appreciated about Infinite Stratos. Yeah Ichika is a dumb fuck but he is handsome and since he's the only male there and a super special male pilot it makes sense that he would be popular.

Listen, you pussy. You wanna get the girl? Just talk to them like you're talking to someone on Sup Forums, but without all the dumb memes and shitposting.

Trust me, works every time. All of your past internet arguments were actually you training for IRL arguments with a real woman.

Arguing with a woman is asking for trouble

[X] Can't read into situation

I had that idea once too but when I tried it, this happened:
>walk up to woman
>say "sup faggot?"
>she looks at me all weird
>tell her I want to suck her fat cock as a backup line
>offer to walk her home gently afterward
>girl looks at me digusted and walks away quickly

What did I do wrong?

I remember discussing this series with Sup Forums back in the day
I have yet to watch to the show or read the manga

P-post the page with the electric whip

Jokes aside, this could actually work. We all tend to be complete assholes to each other, but don't women love assertive guys?

Nothing. The girl must have been mentaly ill, keep trying.

>but without all the dumb memes and shitposting

>walk up to girl
>"Hey, I'll promise to marry you once we're grown up."
>"user, you're in your late 30's."
>tfw you missed your chance of getting a harem

No he's aware they don't love him so he blackmails and mindbreaks them.

Outer Moka was a sin against nature, Inner Moka was a miracle of the universe.

Along with Mizore's mother

[X] Can't keep her urges in check

It's odd when we actually have ikemen protags only have one girl likes him while everyone else gives him shit for being good looking.

4 u

>It feels so unrealistic for a lot of these losers to get a harem.
and yet when you get a super-fucking alpha who is handsome, super-powerful and confident as fuck you also complain that he is a gary stu

well you are going to the other extreme

and the middle point is called out as "boring"

no boring is the other extreme,
the guy gave you examples of non boring harem protags.

I gained a harem...of dudes recently and it's been pretty neat

why did this get so many replies

Shoujo/josei is slightly more realistic because Japan values submission and lack of independent thought on women so an average shoujo female lead should be very desirable under Japanese standards. See the Bakuman rant about intelligent women

It was a funny post.

Real comedic.

>implying you're actually kind

>consider self to be nice
>realize they meant considerate, thoughtful, and selfless as well at the same time
>no longer consider myself to be a nice person and feel bad about being self-centered and selfish
Being nice really isn't the issue.