Gen z

Thoughts on gen z being more conservative than past generations since traditionalist

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=55569
pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/03/20/a-wider-partisan-and-ideological-gap-between-younger-older-generations/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/08/transgender-issues-divide-republicans-and-democrats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw millennial
>tfw in the 16%
I want to die

As long as the alt right keeps up with the "kekistan" cringy but relatable type of stuff in twitter, instagram, and youtube, etc, then Gen Z will grow up to be a good voting base, all those gamers and weebs are ours to take

Being yelled at by some 35 year old blue haired "man" child has negative effects.

when i was a teenager i was a conservative

wait till they grow up a bit

They will be even more conservative when they got older. I was a liberal in my younger age until I matured.

Arturo?

WAT?

LITERALLY WAT?

WTF is wrong with gen x?

Steve?

They're only more "conservative" because we keep moving the goal posts for what a conservative is. You think any of those conservative traditionalists or hell even boomers liked fags? Chances are no, meanwhile, most """"conservative""" Gen Z kids eat up shit like "LE BASED GAYS, gays are amazing I only hate faggots xD!!!!!!!!!!" The truth is that Gen Z isn't conservative at all when holding them up to actual traditional standards.

John?

respondeme we quien eres?

Based dangerous faggot

they were raised by boomers

Link?

.....butanda?

Hahahaha, Arturo the fucking fag

I don't trust this shit. Either way I just hope we mellenials don't fuck it up so bad they have no hope.

informationliberation.com/?id=55569

Here’s the link

This poll, of 14 and 15 year olds, came from a UK Daily Mail article.

Get a poll of Americans who don't have an influx of conservative minorities having kids.

JOHN

Diego

soy diego we

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
deberas?

como se llama tu exnovia? mi amiga

dame las primeras dos letras

pinche autismo esta cañon... ya se desviaron del tema

oye tu que we?
si no lo has notado un wey me creo un problema no se si lo conosco o si nadamas estaba pescando

si me conoces de verda hablame por el face
seria interesante

this

In the same breath liberalism has changed too.

>Thoughts on gen z being more conservative than past generations since traditionalist
They're disgusted by millennials and gen X. Who can blame them?

I was born in 1995 and I'm 22 now, married with my own job.

Am I Generation Z? It feels out of place for me.

Am I?

The trend is actually inverse, you get more conservative as you age

i am telling you when i was a teenager gays trans scared me
and i was against abortion
i was an atheist while 12, then promised god to never forget him again at 15
but since 19 i am an atheists once again, i am cool with gays, trans disgust me but whatever

furthermore, this triggers the polack
pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

Pablo. Listen carefully.

Nobody cares about your spic life. I am telling you about this trend. Overall trend. Your experience, which I am sure is extremely interesting, doesn't change the trend.

Do you get it, amigo?

you can stick it up your ass

Master tier traditionalist here you bunch of fucking pansies

What should that link prove exactly?

Think carefully, Pablo.

nah i don't think so, they're just being edgy

>tfw you will die before gen z gets to run the country

And guess what?

You can stick your chili up your ass

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/03/20/a-wider-partisan-and-ideological-gap-between-younger-older-generations/

>90% the people on this board are like 12 years old
>it's actually a good thing when you think about it

get rekt spaggeti
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/08/transgender-issues-divide-republicans-and-democrats/

yes, sharp, but only half republicans think its going wrong
only 30% gringos

merging this and this what does that tell you about the future?

I like how the symbol for us Millennials is the numale beard.

>spaggeti

That last link proved that Millenials are more likely to think transexuals can be born with a different gender than the one they were "assigned" when compared to older generations.

Are you even trying, Pablo?

>yes, sharp, but only half republicans think its going wrong
only 30% gringos

Speak human, I can't understand you

no tuve novia lo siento we

The future is going to be grim because the USA will be swarmed by hordes of retards like you who don't even understand a fucking graph

mid 1990's is the consensus

no nos conocemos, pero me diste un susto we

>triggered homophobic spaggeti
i cant speak for the world, but the us isnt becoming what you wish

Dude, did you give up on trying to prove that people become more liberal or what?

It's kinda late in my country and I have to sleep, I didn't do siesta all day like you

i didnt say more liberal

just more accepting of fags and trans

Then why would you post links about it as an answer to my claim that we become more conservative with age?

And you are actually wrong about the trans, if you bothered to give a look at the graph you posted you would know

>This is Millennial one one, we're being overrun by libtard hordes here! We need reinforcements!
>Roger that, Gen Z will arrive in 3 years. Godspeed, hang in there.
Mfw waiting

i never said they didnt
refering to even older generations are becoming more fag accepting

thats all i am saying

for your interest
its basen in an england poll, and the decline most likely its because the rise in muslims

Gen Z lurker fag here. Usually I keep my head down for the old fags on most threads unless they're "le based gen z" or anything ZA/ZIM related. I should just make this a copy pasta but whatever here it goes.

Gen Z as a whole is not as "based" as y'all think it is from as far as I can tell. Looking at this chart in the OP you'll see we still fall short compared to the "traditional" generation. However what you're not taking into account is the demographic change along this timeline. Odds are the "traditional" generation was about 90% white, that's certainly not the case for Gen Z. This is a perfect cookie cutter example of the Balkanization we're getting as a country, because while the sheer volume of red pilled whites was larger amongst the older gens, the proportion has been increasing as the volume decreases. The whites, or at least/especially white men of my gen are overwhelming and unironically 14/88, we just make up less of the population now. So there are the pros and cons of that. You'll see this with the stats and then also I can at least testify to it anecdotally, although I could be a skewed source for all I know (was unironically full blown 14/88 by 3rd grade despite liberal Irish catholic family).

I'll post several photos of an anonymous survey taken of the political science course at my very large and very liberal university. I've posted them here before. Some of the questions were admittedly skewed and the professor recognized that after the fact, so take it as you will.

1998 Suburban Central Ohio is my background. AMA if you want, it'll be a while before I respond since I have a QT rural virgin Christian girl to talk to

Image 1/4

Image 2/4

Image 3/4

Image 4/4

When I was a kid I thought it was okay to gay but as I got older I realize that being ruins society and becomes more degenerate also faggots spread hiv and aid and yes I'm generation Zyklon

going full 1488?

John Kasich 40% and Rand Paul 2%. You guys are center-right at best with a shitload of bernouts thrown in.

no

yea, my point is it doesnt matter
see my discussion with the spaggetieven old ones are becoming more fag accepting
second graph, only 30% of your country think its going wrong

merging both info we can reach a conclusion

Gen Z here. They're following in the footsteps of millennials with less outrage culture being in the mix.

>less outrage culture
this is about it
maybe more hating of welfare
but thats their conservatism

see this, islam is horrible but youngfags are more accepting

Gen Z here, Gen Z needs some kind of big world war where the fashy guys win if there is any chance of it being le based gen z

Yeap, Sup Forums is completely wrong about Gen Z. Gen Z isn't a fan of batshit insane feminists, but they're even less fans of the alt-right etc. Centre left.

When I was in middle school I called everything "gay" and if you asked me how I felt about people being gay I probably wouldn't be very kind. I would be a god damn 12 year old boy. By the standards of an adult I and most of my peers certainly would have been called "conservative." Things changed as I got into high school. This survey is pretty much worthless. It would be more interesting to see the beliefs of each generation when they were in the same age. Let's look at what 12 year olds today, 12 year olds 20 years ago, 40 years ago etc. believed if we really want to get a feel about how things have changed.

i remember beeing redpilled about islam since i was a child
this were my feelings about gays and yet, here i am, a borderline gen z, liberal in an even more conservative country than the us

islam is dangerous tho, i will never accept it

Yo man, id say a lot of us are more center neural with some slight right, once you see all of the millennial adults acting just as retarded as our younger siblings, you realize you wanna fight that

you just described my own expiriance are children naturally redpilled? and we actually get blue pilled when we age? and are polacks the only ones that refuse to it?

I don't care much about muzzies, some of them are great dudes, but that's only because they pick modern compatible parts of Islam and ditch the barbaric ones (which there's a lot of, as it's an old ass book). Same goes for literally every religion.

Possible, wouldn't doubt it. Both everyone hates extremists, everyone I've met in my age is really pro science, which doesn't mesh with far-right and far-left views of race, gender etc.

wew...

this user is right. All the "normie" friends I've had take the compass test are pretty much smack dab in the middle, give or take a couple squares.

>take the compass test
Compass test is garbage, it uses the kosher US right as a measure of rightism. I'm further left than an open borders libertarian because I don't want to destroy the environment for a few shekels.
Though it's probably true about gen Z mostly just being r/the_donald and euphoric "moderates".

you are right

Gen Z hates fags more because 60% of Gen Z is from Mexico.