This is how the kikes reacted after the Poland Nationalist march

Notice anything, Sup Forums?

Has that inbreeding finally got to them?

Apparently even the Poles can be nazis

any poles here? was the march against Jews? i know its an appreciate Poland march, but was there any antisemitic slogans? from what i saw it was anti nazi, and i dont know polish

Is Poland gonna be the last bastion of the white race in Europa?

OK, so there was an anti Jew slogan going there?

Was that the start of Trudeau's redemption arc, like with Ted?

Deus Vult bitch, you're right next after muslim pigs.

No, it's just that not even he is dumb enough to try to claim that a regularly scheduled event that happens every year is somehow a "new fascist threat."
FFS this is like calling the Fourth of July a "fascist event."

Jews literally holocaust Muslins in Israel though so...

>this year was larger
but thats wrong you fucking nigger, in 2015 the year when we elected our current gov, we had more than double the amount of people

just wait friendo. thats coming

>Israel expresses concern about 'racist' country of Israel

not a single anti-jew banner in the entire march of about 60k-90k people
if there was, you would've already seen it about a thousand times, reported by every foreign msm out there. there were lots of anti-abortion banners, lots of christian banners, banners against islam and banners against the eu.
you had people with all kinds of political ideologies since it wasn't a march of any single political party, it was polish independence day march.
but not a single swastika, commie flag or anything of sorts

>but not a single swastika, commie flag

i guessed so.
what a shame they're dragging you trough the mud like this

basicly this When MSM says the "nazi" march had 60k people in there you can easly double or even triple the amount to estimate the real number tbqh

Trump's poland speech was probably his best speech of all time.

It was absolutely fucking epic, just verging on some DEUS VULT shit

>you will live to see the 4th of july be targeted by jews
warm up those ovens

check out who wrote the speach tho :^)

yeah the only swastikas seen in the rally was the anti ones?

they all said some of the participants was far right and then they include the total number of people to make it look like most of them were

I think there is a resurgence of anti-polonism, because at this point in time Europe has not yet re-learned how to embrace their national identity. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the hopelessly cucked societies they've been for the past couple of decades. Poles are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a nationalist mode, and Poles will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

it also helps that swastikas are punishable by up to 8 years in prison and production, possession, spread and sale of items or recordings containing symbols of communism is punishable by up to 2 years i think
so as you can imagine, swastikas are not something you will see at protests or marches in poland

Bannon and Miller

Both based

did not know that

Anne Applebaum isn't just some random dipshit. Her husband was the Polish version of Speaker of the House. He resigned in disgrace a couple of months before the 2015 elections that saw his party fall out of power. You'll notice that this is missing in the bio of her WaPo articles, particularly the articles where she whines about Poland's current ruling party.

Anything coming from that stupid bitch is nothing more than sour grapes. Two years later and Civic Platform is still fucking mad.

don't worry, neither do these so called journalists, but that's not stopping them from writing articles about muh polish nazi bogeymen

Based Polan

>pic related:Knights of the Teutonic Order great movie poles kick some ass but still has great German optics.

2 years later and Civic Platform continues to dig it's grave. They keep screeching about "muh democracy", beg EU to help them get the power, yet they're keep getting less support. Hell, they even vote against Poland in EU parliament.

Nice repurposing of their words m80

>Knights of the Teutonic Order
Gay faggots from Jerusalem

based ojciec

Miller is my favorite Jew

pls, stop being nazis Boland

He's a good jew

does not put up with metropolitan bias

>most of my friends who STILL LIVE in poland
ah yes

These are the Nazis according to the Jews and their MSM.

>the symbols, young people had not by accident resemble swastikas
is she talking about these symbols by any chance?

Poland needs to force (((Germany))) to pay those billions in war reparations.

Hopefully, Germany will go bankrupt and the degenerate nigger-loving EU government will collapse with it.

>billions
as if