Why is Argentina so white? They are 90% white. Way whiter than America and Canada...

Why is Argentina so white? They are 90% white. Way whiter than America and Canada. America looks like a shithole compared to Argentina.

Bullshit. Argentina is about 65% white. And by 'white' I mean mostly meds such as Italians and Spaniards, so not very white.
Lots and lots of kikes too over there.

user...I do know that for many here being "white" is about your "pureness" more than skin tone, or skull complexion (caucasians). But as a latino I can guarantee I have never seen, heard or ever imagined a black argentinian. Simply there are not black argentinians, and mexicans actually, there are no BLACK mexicans either, just breaking myths here, you can say mexico and argentina are a bunch of "mutts" sure...but I think,this user means there are literally no blacks (as in KANGZS).

I've lived in Argieland for 26 years, you're not gonna educate me on how white it is.

90%? More like 60-75%
Better than America in this sense.

So have you seen an actual black argentinian, when I mean black I dont mean "mutts" or tanned people. Have you seen a black person that is also an argentinian?
Brazilanon might be able to confirm or debunk this...

t. Diego Blanco

Argies run along a continuum but are generally pretty white.

I've worked with many Argentinians at ski resorts in Colorado, and for every hard worker you get a completely lazy sack of shit brown-spic argie.

The girls are qts and like to bang gringos so I'm not complaining

>And by 'white' I mean mostly meds such as Italians and Spaniards, so not very white.

Your shithole country is literally named after an italian you subhuman snownigger.

I have. Only one though. The guy was second generation Peruvian and was a real estate agent..

The country is named United States of America, as in America the continent, you ignorant fuck.

t. 56%

Cuba is whiter than America now

This is actually a very accurate post. Congrats, user.

check those digits, kek tells me its real!
I do actually chuckle imagining a black person with argentinian accent.

Lol for real. The Argie accent is a unique combo of both Italian and Brazilian Portuguese accents, plus some Yiddish here and there. The hand gesticulation is off the charts with Argies as well.
Decent people overall, watching their country being sold before their eyes just like Americans.

>Lots and lots of kikes too over there.
really?
I thought they liked to move to successful places, what does an irrelevant shithole like argentina have to offer them? Low taxes?

>mfw

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I guess they came over back in the 40s-50s when Argentina actually wasn't a shithole, fleeing war-torn Europe. They own most of the media of course, run a successful gold/diamond local monopoly and oddly enough, own literally all fabric mills. The textile business is their forté in Argentina.

whiter than you tyrone

It was the ENTIRE MOTHERFUCKING CONTINENT that was named after that dude, you mongoloid.
Are you a nigger by chance?

>peruvian
>black
there are a bunch of senegalese that came recently
almost all of them sell sunglasses and rings in the streets

I doubt you're whiter than me individually, but whatever keeps your tattered egos going bro.

post your hand, mutt

IKR, they have no idea you guys are whiter than the average American. Greetings Argentibro.

Fuck you. Burden of proof is in Argentina, I think.

So he was Peruvian, not Argentinian. There are tons of black Peruvians. Especially in El Carmen where they have some great afro-peru music.

>The hand gesticulation is off the charts with Argies as well
This is Italy's fault too

He was born in Argentina from black Peruvian parents.

yes america nothing, to mighty Argentina.

Literally a Nazi safe haven.

At the end of the War, Perón issued 50,000 blank Argentinian passports to any Nazi official who wished to start a new life in Argentina. Scientists and doctors were preferred, but any Nazi was welcome. The United States did the same, that's how we got to the Moon.

Exactly . FPBP
USA - 45% white
Argentina 30% white (at best)

If they were actually white they would be a successful first world nation and not a complete shit hole.

>All these memes about being black and white
>nobody knows this place is full of chinks

America is not a country, dummy. Argentinians are americans already.

can we knock if off with this AMERICA IS NOT A COUNTRY leftist bulshit? They call it that way, let them be happy. It's not the official name, we all know that, but when you refer to America in that context you know it's about the USofA.

Example: AMERICA HAS SO MANY DIVERSE COUNTRIES. (see talking about the continet).

AMERICA IS FULL OF NIGGERS AND KIKES
(now u know we are implying the USA).

If im in shit chile and say im going to america, it's obvious that i'm going to the USA, because im already in this continent.

Oh god I hate fucking chileans. Go fuck yourselves. The only good thing u ever had was Pinochet and u spoiled that one out.

Nope. Kikes came wholesale during the 1880's until WW1. Argentina has since been in permanent economic decline and run by corrupt families ever since. That is how such a resource and production rich country, that was the second largest economy in the world in 1900 is now a joke constantly teetering on the edge of economic ruin. Sure lots more came post WW2 but they had already assumed power by then.

about half of buenos aires is now paraguyans and bolivians.