A
S
E
D

N
I
P

>I DON'T GIVE A FUACK!

North American pavement apes absolutely btfo.

This is why Japan is our new best friend.

>taboo?
>but
>I DONTURU GIVU A FRUCK!
kek'd at that soyboy

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

"Black Can't Date in Japan"
youtube.com/watch?v=W23SEpAJCi0

based

>soyboy

Waiting for your to make a similar video.

I was laughing with my hand over my mouth the whole time, HOLY FUUUUUUCK! We dropped a fucking atom bomb on these guys twice 70 years ago, and they're still on the white man's side against blacks.

K A G G N A D S I S

Goddamn, how hard is it to learn the letter "L"? Seriously asians, what is your deal?

holly shit that accent
based nip tho

These channels basically convinced me of white supremacy. P.S. You got to hit the CC button for these videos.

Japanese think Westerners are more beautiful.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SUwe-z1-O6M&t=7s
>youtube.com/watch?v=Edg6J0cDhuY

Japanese girls want to date white guys

>youtube.com/watch?v=4FBcagx1Lug&t=178s
>youtube.com/watch?v=-fMKfGgsbZM
>youtube.com/watch?v=36M-xkdeR98
>youtube.com/watch?v=iBEw5RpFZqw
>youtube.com/watch?v=F3P6WD4HvpE&t=113s
>youtube.com/watch?v=BK4skE2CfvA

Koreans too

>youtube.com/watch?v=ANCZfRxSGk0&t=49s
>youtube.com/watch?v=fAUlbQXKDRg&t=42s

fucking BASTE

>posting pöbelralle instead of based maas

>Drop bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
>it's just a prank bro
>shoot the shit years later like it ain't no thing
That's how you know who your real friends are.

>implying your resulted butt is worth it

Based Japan and Sup Forums

best friends forever

Hast du das gemacht?

>having to rely on japs for redpill

White ppl instinct by 2025

kek'd

>all those nogs in the comments justifying the crime rate by saying the stats are "misleading"
what the fuck does that even mean? it says right the fuck there what the rates are. do they seriously think cops let a murder go "unsolved" just because they find out the killer was white?

the number of white girls and kike folk defending brack people tho.

Japs really aren't that against blacks, Japan is heavily westernized and surprisingly liberal. And Japs living in the US especially love blacks, moreso than whites. Japs are about as liberal as spics

black on black crime doesn't count.

no i didnt, found it while browsing kraut/pol/ during the elections.
damn i miss those times

>do they seriously think cops let a murder go "unsolved" just because they find out the killer was white?
they don't even follow their own logic, no

Honorary Aryan confirmed.

ty so much for posting this video here

I'm going to let the appropriate folks know about this vid so our little japanese friend can get his video demonetized and receive his first strike :)

they grow up so fast
did doraemon show him the niggerfied future?

Their language doesn't contain the sound so learning it later is difficult.

Lol no

japan is based, they all hate niggers. sadly he will not get the peaceful conversation he wants in his future discussion vids. he will have loudmouth niggers chimping out. i can't tell what he's trying to do here.

Not if he can't say "lollipop". Fuck this retarded "I'm Japanese so at least I'm not Korean" chinaman.

Do Japanese Women like Black Men?
youtube.com/watch?v=nNnXJGf2O4Y

>japanese girls from my experiences love themselves some brothas
BASED

>be black
>move to Japan
>complain about Japanese privilege

>japan
>liberal

try again. also, the only japanese who come to america and willingly leave the fantasy land of awesome that japan is, are liberal cucks who can't cut it in what is the traditionally conservative world there. there is literally no reason to ever leave unless you're some worthless whore who loves riding the cock carousel and got disowned by their family and has been shamed by an entire prefecture.

Checked!
Niggers are pieces of shit anywhere. They just want their gibs and they'll play any heart string or do any strong arming for it.

What Japanese Think of Black/Asian-Americans (Interview)
youtu.be/2nKE-H7UpF4

>I think [blacks] are cool people
>I kind of think [black people] are actually well loved
BASED

Fuck off nigger! Every other race on this planet knows you're shit!

>pissing your genes away on yellow monkeys

I think you've seen a bit too much anime and that you're passing memes you've seen on the internet for the reality of Japan. You can look up how foreign born Asians vote relative to native born Asians and they're really not very different, both very liberal/Democratic.

Japs don't see the atomic bombings as such a big deal as the west does.
Firebombings in Tokyo killed more people.

>soyboy
well, yeah, technically. soy's been nip diet for a long fucking time now

This is not going to make up for all the cuck videos he made. This fucking cuck nip was for hillary.

I made the mistake of checking the comments. To no one's surprise it's a bunch of black people continuing to bring attention to slavery as a way to disregard everything he said.

Fucking white people.

>you can't talk about race infront of BRACK pepol!

Now imagine white people trying to intonate in Japanese. Goes both ways desu.

You just set my kike detector off, kys.

Their language is pronounced completely differently, so they simply haven't developed the ability to make an "L" sound. For the same reason, you'd sound retarded speaking Japanese.

Is It OK For Japanese Women to Date Black Men?
youtube.com/watch?v=62gVF5PSL-M

>Is it OK for you to date black men?
>Yeah, I'm OK
FUCKING BASED JAPS PLEASE FUCK MY ASIAN GF

They don't hate niggers, they actually fascinated by them, like they are some kind of wild animal.

Based

UUUU-OOOOO
Do not discriminato
You feloings do noto fact blacko peoplo

Nobita is such a great name. Everyone must have called him Doreamon, and he probably left Japan because of it.

Some do, some Japanese women see blacks as some kind of novelty, and idealize them hoping that their child will be strong and virile, with tamed savage impulses. This isn't even close to the majority, but it happens enough to be considered a trend.

Based greatest ally

Oh, of course, I though he was based but he is not. What a shame

The only place in Japan niggers belong is the Tokyo Zoo.

>hurrdurr Sup Forums did this to asians

We thirdworlders know this before all of you firstworld cucks, and we are sick and tired of the pussification of whites

Imagine giving your life in a war to liberate slaves only to have their ancestors spit on your grave.

>japanese wants to ignore large scale crimes against other peoples in the past

hmmm

They are some kind of wild animal.

BURAKU
U
R
A
K
U

BASED JAPS
The Jew fears the samurai
HONORARY ARYANS

Exotic animal might be a better term then, like how Americans would get excited to see a koala as opposed to a deer. It's something that most Japanese have never seen before.

That's pretty accurate, regressive leftists keep blacks as pets and use them as attack dogs. That's why there's always some new racial news trending.

To add, it's so demeaning and depressing to witness all the petty and emasculated white people who are supposed to be the ones who conquered these lands, become such faggots who bend over to minorities in THEIR OWN COUNTRY. Lack of nationalism is so disgusting.

We were brainwashed by these Jews
We will come around again

The situation is also becoming shitty in Japan too
This is from a japanese thread I frequent everyday on int

Hello
Today I've to Shibuya
It was horrible
They were selling souvernirs, every single time with their half-assed broken japinglinsh
Die niggers
So I acted as if they werent niggers:

''My brother dont ya come to my massage shop?''
''Let's have sex?''
''byu-tifuru garu zafukku''
Disgusting
A bother
Die, please
So I decided to go to sakebar of a good looking neighborhood

>If black people didnt commit so many crimes, they wouldnt get the bias

Damn Straight

you insipid twit, any asian that comes to america instantly runs to the liberal team because they see themself as a 'minority'. i'm fairly certain you've never been to japan. and if you have, where did you go? to a tourist-friendly zone where everyone keeps their hatred for outsiders to themselves?

but tell me, o wise one, what is "the reality of japan"? i would love to hear it, as i am japanese.

>I only get treats when I make videos about blacks

Has he made one about Islam yet ?

wow fuck this disgusting white supremacist nazi

>3 questions
>12:47

It's amazing how many women, Euro/American and Asian alike, say they want to date a man of a different nationality, ethnicity or race to 'learn more about the culture'
I mean, do you have to fuck every Nigel in Spiffingshire to learn about Stonehenge, cricket and afternoon tea?

You're a cunt

>you insipid twit, any asian that comes to america instantly runs to the liberal team because
They are liberals. Being a minority has nothing to do with it. Liberalism is a set of social views. Foreign born Asians only become a little bit more liberal after staying here for generations. They don't come here with hardline conservative views, you can easily look up the politics of Japanese immigrants if you don't believe me.

kak

This right here, fuckers!

niggers btfo

they're not fascinated by them, they're terrified. there are niggers that live in japan and they are usually all working for yakuza as ground troops. the only time you see any asian obsessed with niggers are the ganguro trash in harajuku who tan themselves into oblivion so they can look black. this was a short lived fad and has died out, they quickly realized they were outright rejected by everyone, couldn't find work, and their numbers fell off dramatically. in japan, looking or acting like a nigger puts you in a bad position. you want to look like a nigger? you will be treated like a nigger.

NIGGERS BTFO.

You jelly Abdul?

>yuta
>based

don't you dare bring up nanking or 731 you bong.

>alound bracks nevu rerax
Japanese guy gets it

Think you need to read my post again, Cletus
I'm a huwite Anglo man

Thirdworlders are very conservative, even blacks are conservative. They are only "liberal" because the liberal party incentives their special interests plus the fact it's not their homeland. They wouldn't be liberal once they're back in their countries, you will see actual nationalism then. Nonwhites are very nepotistic, racist and have each other's backs. Only whites are individualist to unhealthy degrees.

Japs eat different soy, it doesn't act like estrogen when ingested

You’re so wrong. Japan is great if you’re not Japanese, but living here and working here as a Japanese person is absolutely hell. 80 hour work weeks + having to come in on weekends is not heaven my man.

shibuya is common to have all races there. it is japanese version of manhattan, shibuya crossing is the equivalent of 42nd st times square. it is a tourist trap, i don't understand why he would be surprised.

Damn, man. I don't know what got into this guy lately but he's been on fucking fire.

I still watch this guys videos even though sometimes it get pretty cringey.

ps I'm black.

brack pìpporu btfo

Those videos were to bring home the idea, that all people; deep down, whether they will admit it even to themselves, are white supremacists.

And you appeared to be crying over that, sorry if I mistook you. Good comeback though (Cletus ;)

I DOWNT GEEV A FUAK!