Hey white guys, you're officially the biggest terrorist threat in America now. How does it feel?

Hey white guys, you're officially the biggest terrorist threat in America now. How does it feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAkkhqOVDQc
huffingtonpost.com/entry/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacists-islamist-extremists_us_594c46e4e4b0da2c731a84df.
areomagazine.com/2017/05/28/no-youre-not-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extremist-than-an-islamic-terrorist/
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_November_2017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Um not per capita sweetie

but your flag is not just a threat to america its a threat to the whole world

They never include 9/11 on this or account that whites are the majority.

With everyone not white it's called workplace violence or gang violence.

sauce?

Feels pretty decent ma'am

>whites are the biggest terrorists in a white country
Good.

will there be a point where "most people" realize how utterly full of shit sites like Slate & VICE & buzzfeed are, and just stop taking them seriously?

If I was the guy in that picture and Slate used a picture of me with that headline, I'd sue the ever living shit out of them.

I guess you better watch the fuck out then eh

>Slate
hahahahahahaha

bretty good desu

Blacks commit 80% of mass shootings.

whites once again leading the world in something

>Hey white guys, you're officially the biggest terrorist threat in America now. How does it feel?
Superior.
It is OUR country, after all.

I have a gut feeling they are. Apparently the young turks used to be really popular, especially among classical liberal types. Can't go to a video of theirs now without seeing a huge dislike bar on that shit.

Slate should do a piece on how many mass shootings are committed by Democrats vs. Republicans without "losing" some of the data.

hey, I recognize that store.

Finally- I got first place in something! Feels great! I'm going to Disneyland!

>slate

Marxist narratives bear no relation to reality.

(White guy here) Ban guns for our own sake.

fpbp

>WHITE PEOPLE
>IN AMERICA
HOW DARE THEY

Pretty good. Now if only the leftists actually believed this.
>Hurr whites are terrorists let's agitate the terrorists

It feels like a Jew wrote more lies

(((Fellow white people)))

>How does it feel?

It feels like Jew Propaganda, just keeps on Jewing.

They make articles like this so when whites try to seize power from the kikes they can justify the military stepping in.

>Hey white guys, you're officially the biggest terrorist threat in America now. How does it feel?

Does that mean that we will get to enjoy the same privileges as Muslim men in Europe?

No way we could be, liberals don't defend us.

>The Investigative Fund

my man

Pretty fucking good I must admit im not even from there!
youtu.be/YAkkhqOVDQc

Except the military, especially the combat arms, is white.

I only like VICE because of their international coverage.

Ok Cool

Come and get it.

>be shitty sjw dealing with fash hate
>fash hate talk about statistics and reasoning obviously perpetuated by the patriarchy capitalists
>think for a moment and realize that if we just negated all Islamic terrorists from the statistics it'd show in our favor
>realize that any Islamic terrorist will no be domestic so begin using only domestic terrorism to point out your flawed ideas
>last good idea

80% of Mass Shooters in the US are Black?

That makes no sense, if you ignore Chicago, Detroit, Oakland, Compton, St. Louis, Baltimore, Atlanta, Camden NJ.

Once again the world admits that white people are the best at everything.

What % of the population is muslim again? I'm pretty sure it isn't ~30%. Looks like 2.1%.

That's a pretty huge per-capita skew there son.

Propaganda

>WHITE MEN ARE NOW THE BIGGEST TERRORIST THREAT IN AMERICA
>Continue to demoralize, threaten, mock, and shame them
Can someone explain

Let them fear us.

Very true but they have the Israeli and russian military at their disposal.

OY VEY GOYS, watch out for those White Terrorists!!!

like your gonna find out soon enough.

Get that extension that changes white to black. Would this be ok to say if it said back men? Obviously We know the answer to that question.

Feels good man

U S A U S A U S A U S A

Make it shitty enough people won't want to immigrate here. Blacks are decades ahead of whites and we need to catch up.

>memeflag
>posting glorified propaganda rag as news
You know, I used to appreciate the more cunning shills in ages passed, but this is so lazy it's just annoying

>Hey white guys, you're officially the biggest terrorist threat in America now.

that's because arabs are considered white by official statistics.

So when are minorities actually going to act scared of us? You'd think they wouldn't be talking shit and screaming in our faces every chance they got if they were actually as afraid of us as they incessantly claim to be

Who the fuck isn't white in burgercuckistan?

>Hey white guys
hi white cuck

I unironically like Vice. But I will admit they are extremely left wing, but not quite as far as Buzzfeed or Salon.

Vegas shooter and Texas church shooter surpassed all of them. Fuck off dummy.

I can't walk into a school, theater, or public venue anymore without having to worry about some sperg-ass peckerwood wasting everyone in a mass shooting. We need to do something about the albino problem.

> 77 right wing terrorists attacks
I'd like to see that list

That's because we're going to purge all the shitskins and there's fuck all you can do to stop it.

Feels empowering desu.

I've noticed niggers started getting nervous after Charlottesville when I would wear khakis and polo combos. Muslims and Mexicans have been shakey and on edge ever since Trump got elected.

Time to take our country back

You stupid fuck, Chicago and Baltimore surpass Vegas and Texas in less than a month.

Take your Jew propaganda to a CNN comment board, ya meme flag faggot.

>Asians with a lower crime rate than whites
Nice fake chart FAKE NEWS

8>) Maybe Sup Forums detectives should encourage said man to take action.

If you read slate, you'd have thought whites were the biggest terrorist threat long ago.

You will never take away our right.

>after we remove San Bernardino and pulse nightclub from the equation, whites are dangerous af!

Do you even know how to read the chart you posted you FUCKING LEAF?

Your right to be terrorists?

It hurts psychologically. However, I don't think that it makes much difference practically. The Muslims still have a higher body-count despite their inferior numbers. "Attacks by right-wing extremists were also more often deadly, with nearly a third of right-wing extremist incidents resulting in deaths compared with 13 percent of Islamist extremist cases resulting in deaths. However, the sheer number of people killed by Islamist extremists ― a total of 90 people killed ― was higher than the death toll at the hands of right-wing extremists ― 79 people killed." huffingtonpost.com/entry/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacists-islamist-extremists_us_594c46e4e4b0da2c731a84df.

You're retarded

Ban Assault Cats Now!

They're just trying to get me to stop playing video games and jerking off. I'm calling their bluff. They want to kill of the white race? Good. Fuck the white race! Fuck everybody! I'm not going to be your debt slave. Let the world burn!

areomagazine.com/2017/05/28/no-youre-not-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-right-wing-extremist-than-an-islamic-terrorist/

this is silly, no one will take it seriously

LoL, that's nice and all, but if (((they))) are going to make a claim like that, shouldn't they post examples?

>inb4 Las Vegas, Sandyhook, etc.

I actually studied useful shit in college, but I seem to recall some bluepilled class I had to take that made an attempt at defining terrorism. I learned that by default, terrorism had to be politically motivated. These white autists that spray crowds with machine guns don't count because their attacks aren't really politically motivated. On the other hand, the attacks by Islamic terrorists are politically motivated. If you were stack up and compare both the frequency of attacks by the two groups, and the size of the attacks, instances of white terrorism wouldn't hold a candle. These (((statistics))) and (((new stories))) about the """high volume""" of white terrorists are sheer lies.

I remember reading studies (this goes back a decade or so ago) that, after accounting for income and education and so on, illicit drug use (and numerous other kinds of criminal activity) was lower among Blacks than Whites.

I don't recall sources (it was, like I said, a while ago) but they were reputable scientific journals.

>Literally lying
Oh,Slate!

Its a fake, poor bait OP

>The biggest shooters in USA history are both leftist

False.

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

War By Deception (9/11, Iraq, PNAC , All Roads Lead To Israel) {Full Film}
youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

OY VEY LEAF!

Good thing Canada doesn't break crime down by Race, right Goy?

You think Slate and others would care?

>biggest terrorist threat in America now
Damn good!

Yah ,..... Niggers want to get Shot. U See?

Are Injuns considered Asians?

this. They always start with 'since 2002 most terror attacks have been by white men...'
Pretty sure they also discount the Pulse nightclub shooting guy who was ISIS but it was totally covered up.

I TOLD YOU!!!

>Feelsgoodman.jpg

more proof that whites are better at everything they do

Not fucking wrong. Im becoming closer and closer to Dylann Roof every day

>biggest terrorist threat in America
>most privileged race.

Pick one, retard.

The focus is always on Western countries, even though the same people always whine about attacks in the Middle East never getting enough attention.

I love to post this link as proof of why we need a Muslim ban.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_November_2017

Anything you can do we can do better.

Dots or Feathers?

I guess both could be considered Asian.