Americans will defend this

>Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ahIFn81h-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's called the free market.

Just shows the degeneration of our economy, we desperately need to get rid of the illegals doing the field work, and bring back manufacturing.

Also your probably a American yourself, hiding behind the meme flag.

Fucking Walmart is a terrible HoI4 player, getting split up

>private employer
>not implying the largest employer would always be private

burgerland is lost

New Hampshire is Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Ctr
kys

looks like walmart is a huge job creator

The thing is, I freaking love Wal-Mart. Especially the 24 hour Wal-Marts. They're the best.

It is, yet why are so many of their employees on welfare?

Wtf? Universites are top employers? No wonder why the tuition fees are so goddamn high.

>All those universities
Tax dollars at work.

What? That a university is top private employer in all those states?

Administrative bloat is unironically a huge problem with american universities.

No we won't. How the fuck is the biggest employer in Californi and all these other states the fucking university system? Who cares about Walmart, at least the biggest employer in that state actually has to do with an industry that produces value.

Also, Colorado's biggest industry is people leaving Colorado, lel

Faggots will post this with no explanation

>UC
>private

>The average Walmart shopper

Fucking universities using their gibs to hire 1000 extra useless administrators and tenured professors to jerk off all day. KNOCK EM DOWN AND BUILD A WAL MART

>Administrative bloat is unironically a huge problem with America.
FTFY

how SAD must you be to shop at walmart? the prices are not much different from other retailers yet the service is 1000 times worse. Is walmart a trap for dumb niggers who cannot calculate opportunity costs?

I work nightshifts and it's the only place I can go for food. But I mostly shop online

We are the kings of useless administrative/bureaucratic bloat, but still we don't have so many university employees.
Is it because the states give them a blank check as for expenses? I wonder how much the banks are profiting from financing students loans too.

It wouldn't be that way if it weren't for the people who live there. I live in one of the states where Walmart isn't on top.

the largest employer in america is the federal government

stalin would be proud

shut up cuck
there is nothing fundamentally wrong with federal employment

Yeah, the military alone has more people in it than walmart.

Still, bring back factories and field work.

A successful business?!????? Not on my watch!

>university of California
>private employer

What am I looking at

Because it's encouraged. The system needs to be overhauled. It makes more financial sense to work at Wal-Mart part time and collect gibbs, than to slave away for $50k, especially if you have health condition.

>A Mayonnaise Clinic in Minnesota
Only in Murrica

That's cool, but how big is their private military?

I think its prolly more hospitals run by those universities

There's a military base with 5x times the number of wallmart employees in my state on it alone. Plus the state employee drawfs that. Fuck your statism.

Shop there every week

Cheap groceries

WalNukes when?

Too many healthcare workers

>It's called the free market.

how can capitalism work without competition?

>Walmart has 10 trillion stores each with hundreds of part time employees

Wow what a shock

NCfag here still holding strong. Walmart offered me $1/hr more than my UNC cafeteria job. It's tempting but I'm holding strong. We can't become like those other states.

You get that Walmart and the US government are essentially the same Corporation right?

For every dollar of welfare, food stamps, ebt spent 22 cents goes to walmart. Most walmart employees are on federal aid spent at walmart. Walmart is given tax breaks by the government to create jobs.

The only way this gets paid for is.. you guessed it, the USA debt and the only people making money are you guessed it, the hyperwealthy. Walmart is essentially the company store. You work at walmart you are too poor to shop anywhere else. So you work 40 hos a week just to spend all that money plus some extra provided by the federal government which we non walmart workers pay for just to spend it at walmart.

Yep. Don't even get me started on Amazon

Mayo Clinic is literally one of the top hospitals on the planet fucknut.

There are only like three of them nationwide

>you will never buy your own slaves and recreational ballistic missiles in the walmart district
why live

Someone has to employ all those people with liberal arts degrees

Whats wrong with Walmart? They provide useful consumer goods.

Universities are the largest employer in many states

>Americans will defend this

why do universities have this much staff?
are they guards trying to prevent shootings?

How can Walmart possibly afford to pay higher wages?

>california
>a university is the largest employer in a state with 30 million people per square foot
hmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh wait no one in that welfare state has a job

Ironically, if you raised the min wage, Walmart workers wouldn't qualify for food stamps. But conservashits love welfare, especially corporate welfare, and they hate higher wages for workers.

It’s fucked up. I hate it. The colleges being big employers bothers me too

>in a state with 30 million people per square foot

Ahh yes it's the illegal immigrants that are making people in Asia work in sweat shops.

I"m actually completely against welfare. Get rid of it. Make the people stand up and march. Enough is enough. People need to stand up otherwise it will just keep happening.

It's not the free market when the taxpayer is subsidizing the wages of wal mart employees through welfare

california is one of the largest economies in the world. It has the highest GDP in the US

This. I've offered my employees raises and they turned me down because they won't qualify for gibs.

The size of administrations is the only thing that has increased in proportion with tuition. Faculty size and federal funding are largely the same

bible & walmart
shart bless

>in a state with 30 million people per square foot

Isnt Mayo the Satanicpedojew clinic?

Big retail has much employees thats kinda normal but whats with the Healthcare and Universitys as top employers?

In Germany Top 10 have like 2 retailers and 2 logistics ( DB, Deutsche Post) and the rest is manufacturing.

Public universities are private employers?

This is what happens when the bell curve starts to lean left. Massive low-IQ underclass coupled with small intellectually-capable elite naturally leads to such an arrangement

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

Have o put blacks and Mexicans somewhere. Farms can only employ so many

>Denver International Airport
isn't that where all that suspicious stuff is at

Yeah it's where they prepared for 2012

>the biggest employer in my state is an Airport where only nigs work at
god help us

Badgers bitches!!! wooooohooo!!

Illuminati underground area too

I'm from Michigan. The University of Michigan is a public University. This graphic is garbage.

bump

I see no problem here. Employees agree to work for them and customers agree to buy from them. Why are yurocucks so afraid of choice?

>university of ___
>university of ___
>___ university

of (((course))). not a pyramid scheme goys.

1 post by this ID
Sage

There’s a bunch of un-fireable kikes that preach white genocide, and kike affirmative action officers transforming institutions on the forefront of technology into a nigger day care center.

I’m not shocked that childless women get cats or dogs, and that single moms put their kids on a leash. In the end, they want a pet, not a legacy. Selfish and disgusting.

Name a black area you want to live in or admit that niggers are parasites and that's why they vote democrat - well done on avoiding it as per usual and making some sperg statement with a sperg image

It's common for a university to own an entire chain of hospitals. Heathcare is a huge employer so while universities are bloated, those on the map likely are there due to hospitals and clinics.

>t.retard

muh denver airport
muh Illuminati

I thought that shit was because in 2012 the world was supposed to end?

>US Walmart employees 1.5 million
In a country of 330 million. Not mention they employ a ton of people with disabilites that are boarder line unemployable. They also have in-store employees as well as a vast net work of truckers they directly employ to transport their goods. The truckers actually have a pretty sweet gig too.

They the California and New York ones are systems of dozens of schools, the others, yeah I don't know man

youtube.com/watch?v=_ahIFn81h-U

It's called a politically enforced monopoly.

Walmart is one of the first companies to invest in self driving trucks.

>MGM Resorts
>Male Genital Mutilation Resorts

bump

>what is hyperbole
dumb fucking leaf