Why are Racial Preferences Racist but Height Isn't

I was with a group at school (yes im 18). I'm not their friend but they make fun of me on the bus sometimes. They were joking about prom and they said "why not take user to prom" and laughed. And this dark skinned (middle eastern-ish) girl said "ummmm" and giggled and they looked over and I decided to try to go full Chad and I said in a sort of deep voice "What are you girls talking about?". "Nothing" they both say at once. I say "Something about prom?". The one girl responds "YEAH SHE WANTS TO GO WITH YOU TO PROM" and the brown girl goes "SHUT UP!". I say "wow wow wow" The brown girl goes "no my friend was just wondering since i don't have a prom date". I said "whats wrong with me" she said "nothing its just im going for a taller guy". I said "yeah you're not white enough for me anyway"

Makes no sense to me. Why is her preferring taller guys ok but me preferring whiter not? This makes no sense to me. The conversation went from "height discrimination is the same as race discrimination" to me educating them on the Richard Von Coudenhove-Kalergi

girls don't care about height
>t. 5'8" chad

It's a jewish psy-op to have goys shit on each other. Notice how chosen people are all short themselves yet somehow never have problems pulling tail. Protip: be financially independent.

/thread.

lol ok manlet, believe your delusions

if a white woman cares about height, then she's probably a roastie whore
if you wanna go after those types, be my guest

Bullshit. I'm 5'11 and am too short for most

Well it's hard to be finanically independent in highschool

>kekistani flag
>in highschool
yeah you're a fucking loser, not short

That's just rationalizing it though. Blaming a women for caring about height is like getting mad at a guy for not wanting to date a landwhale.

I am short. I go to the gym and every guy is taller than me, every single one. I am seriously considering leg lengthening surgery when I get older and am buying shoes that make me look taller.

I am not sure why, but I have a strange idea that OP might be a manlet himself. I wonder why

alright, you got a few (You)s from me man
good thread

NO SHIT SHERLOCK

Keep going OP, that image is hilarious cringe

I'm 5'11" and I'm quite short, students must be 6'1" on average and girls spit on the < 6' manlets that always need to humiliate themselves so they can have a "normal" social life
You can live being 5'11"but that's hard. If I were shorter than that I would literally kill myself

Honestly have never had a problem banging hot chicks and have banged chicks taller than me with little issue. Best friend is a 6'2" beanstalk and according to chicks we have both banged we are about equal on facial attractiveness and back when I was a degenerate I was getting close to doubling his black book. If you are /fit/ and confidant being average height is nothing that will hold you back.

t. 5'9" chad

Hey guys, I am 6'7''. Am I alright? I don't go to the gym much, but I went last week and I could squat 370 without breaking a sweat.

This. I'm getting leg lengthing surgury when i get older. And am ordering shoes that make me 2 inches taller. I'll be about 6'0.5

>dooming your legs for 2.5 inches

Haha, is that really a thing?

>The conversation went from "height discrimination is the same as race discrimination" to me educating them on the Richard Von Coudenhove-Kalergi
nigger...

work out more and become a god

Yes

I've never been athletic, at least I'll get some respect

Why are you making fun of me for redpilling normies?

The manlet problem is a modern life thing.
If you live in the cities theres not a biological reason to be tall.
Get over it, manlet.

I never understand people who are 5’9” + and claim they are short.

I’m 177cm 5’9” barefeet and never feel short even though I live in one of the tallest countries in the world.

My suspicioun is that most burgers who claim 5’8”/5’9” are in reality 5’6” if you were to measure them correctly.

>Why are Racial Preferences Racist but Height Isn't

it is, the manlet race should fight back against this vicious bigotry

I'm 5'11 and this was when I got measured at the hospital, and I'm definitely short. Anyone under 6'2 is doomed, face it my manlet brothers. Although guys under 5'10 like you aren't even really men, you're more like boylets.

You’re not short if you’re legitimetly 180cm barefeet. Maybe the nurse did a halfassed job, but even so it couldn’t be done that bad.

If you feel short at 5’11” you’re just a literal cuck.