Would you deport an illegal immigrant?

Yeah. For free even.

Better than going to work.

Now this is how you win hearts and minds.

I would deport all of the Mexican children, men and ugly women. We can keep only the attractive women

"illegal" immigrants don't exist

>thinking with your dick instead of your brain

Latinos are total shit.

Yeah. You wouldn't?

Cheaper and better for the environment to just put a bullet in their head.

Actually, sweetie, its Latinx, calling all Latinxs Latinos is sexist

i would murder them so they can't come back

Heavens yes. I'm a legal Mexican citizen of the US. I'd even deport my own extended family if those fucking wetbacks didn't go through the process like mine did.

I have a far better solution

Good. You won't be beheaded

Because of the kid?

The question is not a matter of "would" but "how". I suggest that after a massively imposing wall is built we use trebuchets to fling them back over the border.

i would should him if government let me

Deport? What, we kill them AFTER we bring them outside our own land now? Geez.

no they can walk back to the ocean and swim home

He looks like a medieval space marine.

probably because thats a warhammer fantasy larp costume.

Yes.

No i would shoot it!

I laughed so hard when he got deported.

Let's see. They illegally enter the country. Illegally obtain fake identification documents. Illegally obtain a job here. Illegally obtain a residence here. Illegally obtain benefits. Yup. Sounds like the kind of moral law abiding citizen I'd want in the United States.

No I would hang each and every one at all borders to serve as a reminder that we do not take criminality lightly.

Did he? Do you have a source?

I'm a latino and YEEEEEEEEESSSSS
they should at least GAIN their legal status,
Fucking illegals piss me off the same way as of any American, they are right.

I'd prefer to shoot them, but deportation is the next best option.

Guess I better stop paying confiscatory taxes. After all, I can't be illegal.

If there were a volunteer program where I could legally wait in a foxhole in the frozen winter manning a machine gun waiting for people to try to cross the border I would be doing it during most of my spare time.

>We can keep only the attractive women
good

>Elie "proven holo-huckster" Weasel

Literally in a heartbeat, no questions asked. That’s exactly what should happen.

>DEPORT THIS
my pleasure

Guess that means I can trespass on my neighbors property anytime I want now. After all, how can a human be illegal?

Shit, Id help pay for the gas.

Is start a game show. “Wheel of Deportion” 1/100 isn’t shot out of a cannon over the border wall. The 1 just gets savagely beaten, and shoved through the border crossing.

You are 100% correct. Illegal immigrant is not a thing. There is not such thing as an illegal immigrant. You are either a legal immigrant, or an illegal alien. People need to get their nomenclature right. But people can be 100% illegal, you fag.

do mexicans have wetbacks?

The border needs to become militarized.

I'd deport all of them

with pleasure.

Strawman fallacy.

By illegal aliens we don't mean that the person himself is illegal, we mean he is an alien (not a citizen of this country) who entered the US in felony violation of Title 8 of the United States Code.

Does this mean I can go into Mexico and sign up for their gibs programs? Also, will Mexico tear down its fortifications on their southern border and let the Guatemalans in?