How can Sup Forums justify the existence of God when niggers exist?

How can Sup Forums justify the existence of God when niggers exist?

>Nigger Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y1NWEHnhSX4
youtube.com/watch?v=4WkqkzH-D4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even lower life forms have a right to exists. It's why you don't kill garter snakes.

satan made the darkies. he farted and the poop particles created them

Anyone else notice the guy doing the dousing got himself lit the fuck up and went running (on fire) around the corner. You see many people standing and pointing his way. LMAO!

why do they say 'sleep' rather than 'asleep'? they say 'i was sleep on the couch' and i don't understand why they leave ff the a

What the fuck do people do to deserve this?

>Rights
Even if such a thing existed, would you grant it to these animals?

does anybody have that gif of the black guy putting his baby in a washing machine?

Welcome to pol friend, thanks for pointing this to the nu pol fags, now let's turn this in to a nigger hate thread shall we

Being a negroid. Catch up user

Don't have the webm, here's the full video though.

youtu.be/Y1NWEHnhSX4

I mean, what did these people do so bad that they are being beaten to death and then lit on fire and everybody is just standing around watching for entertainment.

Pedo shit or what?

Negros don't have tvs or phones in the motha land so they set other nigs a blaze for entertainment every weekend or so

They most likely thought they were wizards or some other dumb shit.

Apparently they were accused of rape.

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=4WkqkzH-D4w

God I wish I could hear that nigger scream

I thought that was normal and accepted behavior with these sorts of people

He is testing us, but we are losing... Spectacularly

He probably stole a KFC chicken wing that's why the whole town decided to lit the mother up

> How can Sup Forums justify the existence of God when niggers exist?

The Devil.

At least those niggers are properly dealing with the homosexuals they came across.

We can learn from even the lowliest of life forms OP.

A nigger's black skin and his murderous ways PROVE the existence of God through the story of Cain and Abel.
Or at least that's what my grandpa used to tell us kids.

>B-but we wuz civilised n shiet. Whitey be beating us up!

You wanna know what I truly believe? That the white man came to the earth a long time ago, settled here and made many wonders. Later on; White man needed slaves and found the primitives of this earth, imparted some of his own DNA onto them and was destroyed by his own creations. We live in the post-post apocalypse. All these legends of high and mighty civilizations from all around the world. And to a lesser known extent there are legends of pale skinned bringers of civilization that describe the white man to a tee, even though there primitives had no contact with the white man until relatively recently.

seems normal. what's the problem?

My girlfriend told me niggers were created by the devil.
Makes sense to me.

Marry that girl. I'm sure you two will make great parents and your future daughter will not be a mudshark.

Why this threads make me so happy?

Blump

Needs the left for dead theme.