Flip Flappers

Yayaka is simply the best. I'm not sure it's even possible to reward her enough for being so great.

Papikana is the Mari
Yayaka is the Asuka
Yayaka will win the jellybowl

It would be better if everyone just got along nicely.

>Yayaka and Papika are the Direct Drive
>they're driving Cocona

>Mimi did nothing wrong
>She won't be saved
>Cocone never got a chance to love her

Do you think Mimi will be saved and redeemed or will she have to die to capitulate the series?

I would rather the former, but I really can't tell where they're heading with this

>Direct Drive
I almost forgot about that definition. Guess KKK meant that Papikana and Mimi were the two beings that can travel to Pure Illusion and use it to control the real world, right? Although right now it seems Mimi can just do it on her own.

>mari
>implying the new eva movies are anything but a cash grab

Anyway Papika (energetic, athletic, red hair) and Cocona (quiet, cold, blue hair) are clearly supposed to be alternate versions of Asuka and Rei.

Good Mimi will have a scene in Cocona's deep PI where she and Cocona reconcile and she leaves.

But Cocona is the protagonist, not a creepy fuckdoll for the harem leader

If anything, Cocona is Shinji

Cocona will rebel against Evil Mimi and Good Mimi will distract her long enough so that PaCoYa can deliver the finishing blow.

Who is Mimi's alternate personality? Is it just her own mind splitting, something that came about due to pure illusion, or a different entity altogether?

>** 1,418 / ** 1,418 place(***, 537 pt) [*, ** 9 reserve]Flip Flopper's 1 [Blu-ray]
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Realistically speaking, what are our chances of getting a true yuri ending as oppose to Class S?

I'm usually a hetfag but I love these dorks and want them to be together forever.

Exactly its alternate versions. They made the doll the mc, and in most aspects cocona really is a doll. She has frequent issues with not knowing her identity, not knowing who she herself is because she lacks character, and feels empty inside. Salt might be the shinji in this situation except he's less of a fuckboy and is grown up with full knowledge of how fucked his dad is.

I'd say we have a 50/50 chance

You're only saying that because she completed her character arc early.

She disgraced herself in ep9 and then redeemed herself. She walked through the fire and emerged a stronger person.

Now it's Cocona and Papika's turn.

I don't think the Papikana thing particularly hurt the chances, Papika seems to still look at Cocona the exact same way as before: It probably hinges on Cocona herself.

0 chance. To end a series like this so dirtily would be doing it a disservice.

It's just two side of the same coin. Just like how you know the difference between right and wrong and choose certain options while rejecting others. Mimi rejected using her powers to hurt others, but when her child was threatened, she confronted her deeper desires and her priorities flipped.

Two-Mimis is just an abstraction that makes the distinction easier to grasp. When Mimi puts peace and the love and wellbeing of those around her before herself, she's goodMimi. When Mimi puts the wellbeing of her child so far above anything else that she's willing to anything to protect her, no matter the cost, she's evilMimi.

The difference is priorities and boundaries. She looked within herself and redefined those so that she could do what it takes to protect her daughter.

Best end would be she gets saved and stays in PI since she no longer has a corporeal body.

Cocopaps promise to visit her often.

So, only 9 preorders?

Very unlikely with recent developments. They need to get over the hurdle that Papikana is in a sense the surrogate father of Cocona. Also, Cocona questioning her sexuality has been completely swept under the rug. Kissu/confession is almost out of the question. Open ending everyone is best friends the most likely end game now.

Fucking delete this right this second.

Yayaka is going to win the COCONAbowl.

>Cockona

OK OK we've all heard enough about the Coconabowl. Now for the question everyone really cares about... Who's going to win the -----Bu-bowl?

Ok thanks. I was a little confused last episode because it made it look like there was an entire different person inside mimi.

>mimi dies
>last scene is Cocona and Papika visiting her grave

They're gonna put his brain in one of the leftover KKKbot bodies and he'll start going to Cocona's school while wearing a seifuku and a cute bow.

Nobody. Buu's a slut who can't settle down. He'll just run off with the next girl who steps on him.

Well, that's a common theme you see in fiction and real life because you know fiction is based on real life. It's an easy way to represent conflicting emotions.

It's also often close to being literally true. There are neurological reasons for that but if you can't relate to it I recommend you do some introspection on your own thought processes.

My wives are so pretty

Would Sayuri play cosplay mannequin with Toto?

Sayuri is Reina of Flip Flappers

That's a very thirsty Papika

Only if she runs the ideas by Yuyu first and agrees to share the photos with her.

Jips have shit taste, we have been over this 100 times already

If Sayuri refuses?

Deep PI portals and by extension ELPIS are physical albeit abstract entrances into a person's Jungian Shadow Aspect.

Mimi intentionally and irrevocably (for now) released/swapped with her own shadow due to extreme stress and PI omnipotence.

Yayabot can still happen

>Salt and Flip Flap salvage stuff from the KKK
>Provide Cocona, Papika, Yayaka, and the three amorphous kids with a big new house to live in together
That's how I'd like for things to end.

Wasn't asking

Yuyu wears her ass like a glove.

She opened her own DPI here.

This, but Sayuri

What was she looking at?

I love love love LOVE Papikana!

Her girlfriend

ass

>First layer of her own PI is a room surrounded by white walls
>Second layer is a lush field full of clover by a lake.
I thought that was a nice touch. It makes it feel like evilMimi is more true to who she is as a person now that she's had the freedom to live beyond white-walled observation.

Papika has a cute butt

>tfw you realize Papika's anklet is probably her prisoner magnetic device with a coat of golden paint

Ooooh, that makes sense, Papika likes to paint stuff

No! Sayuri will make kittens with Yayakat!

Yayaka is probably going to be surprisingly helpful in Mimi's deep PI. She's such a different personality from anyone Mimi has interacted with before.

I think she's going to bring some fresh perspective that none of the people who have been in her life until now could add, and help transform evilMimi into a positive aspect of Mimi's true self.

Something about how you shouldn't coddle yourself, be true to your identity, and redirect your emotions to positive ends, same kind of speech she gave Papika at the end of the last ep.

Or it might also be transformed by PI somehow.

Wouldn't it be super easy to remove now that she's a foot shorter and skinnier?

i literally can't think of any purpose for an anklet you can't remove than to be a shackle/tracker

>Yayaka giving a speech on being true to oneself
The ironing.

It definitely is. I think it also confirms that Papika = Papikana, as oppose to be child/clone (since Salt wouldn't give PPK a useless bracelet).

I wonder how Papika deactivated it and was able to escape. Is she a genius?

When you're really dedicated to looking dope

which she isn't

>They created Nyunyu just for Yayaka to have a consolation prize
I'm not sure how to feel about this. Perhaps the KKK wasn't so bad after all.

Did you miss the part where Mimi went all 2nd impact on the research facility? The power in the building went down, so whatever was triggering her anklet also went down

Sayuri is NOT for sexualizing

Well, I think Yayaka at least knows who she is, even if she avoids showing it-- that's why it's so close to the surface. She also has no real shame of it either.

It also has taken her very little time to recover after abandoning her life with the KKK, and even if it's only in the service of moving the plot along it still shows that she's able to marshal her own feelings.

YYK might just be the most mature of the FLFL cast.

The research center got destroyed by Mimi, whatever mechanism was keeping Papikana confined through the bracelet probably stopped working then.

The entire containment system that held her in place was destroyed in the second impact user

I really want to like Yayaka, but I don't like her design.

i'm gonna make her in AA2 and defile her just for you

Think about it this way:
>Amorphous trio were created for a purpose
>Purpose no longer exists now that KKK is gone
>Trio still exist as part of the landscape of the show's cast despite losing all purpose
They're literally Thomassons.
Nyunyu is a Pure Thomasson since her original purpose is completely indiscernible.

I really want to like Papikana, but after recent developments I can remove my hate filter for her.

You don't get it. Sayuri is the one who sexualizes.

Poor taste.

Sukumizu material stretched tightly across the crotch of a young lady for whom she holds no small amount of affection.

How is it actually possible to dislike this design?
She's so cool

Papika genius

I just realized the reason why her bangs are pulled up like that is to resemble a stripy cat's forehead.

I don't want Yayaka to lose Sup Forums ;_; She did so much, she fought so hard, she deserves to be with her waifu. I'm even willing to give up the yuri end if it means Cocona and Papika don't end up together.

I love love love LOVE Papikana!

>had a fivehead
>then had a fourhead
>now goes for an even more ridiculous fourandahalfhead

Perhaps a retard girlfriend ain't so bad after all.

Stop jinxing it

Salt confirmed for total piece of shit who played the blame game against Mimi even though it was an accident, got super pissy when they understandably decided to leave, and didn't even think of lifting a fucking finger when he heard they were captured until he learned he had a child - and now, even after all that messing with Pure Illusion screwed over everything and everyone, he's allowing his daughter to go messing with it again. He deserves death.

Oh yeah, I somehow forgot about that. Time to rewatch the episode.

>tfw Yuyu is being overshadowed and forgotten
I just hope she does some cool stuff in these last two episodes.

I really want to carry yayaka around while patting her head.

I... is this normal?

>her waifu
*friend

He's only human user, not everyone can be as selfless as Yayaka

t. Mimi

Absolutely normal.

yeah petting cats is normal

I don't think you're getting it. You have to envisage Papi's pose here and imagine what's going on below the camera frame. That's what Cocona was staring at.