I AM THE ACE

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481575457993.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480974972024.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's where you are wrong kiddo

heh, nothing personnel, kiddo

That's the ace's bitch.

Who is the top and who is the bottom in bed?

Then I'll form The Head!!!

kusomusume desu neee

Is that her new smash stance she developed?

>dangerously_furry.jpg

Local ace not so tough after severe beating by local savant

It's the ace!

Why isn't there more sweat in my anime

Because it's not selling anime.

I don't understand anyone not enjoying the sweat

DOKIDOKI

What was the point of the latest episode? Aside from a short as fuck onsen session
Ace armpit

Just the standard quota of at least 1 beach/onsen/pool, per anime

TADAIMA

Showcasing the girls doing cute things since the ping pong matches are too boring to carry the show on their own.

which ping would you pong?

Smile

Get back to work, you lazy cunt.

DEATHLY DESPAIR

Literally a Danganronpa reject.

I'd want to play doubles with Mune and Captain.

Buy me a happy set.

We fell for your tricks one time too often.

I cried at the end of her arc, when she realized she didnt have to pay her friend a friendship fee.

Cry again

So did I. This and Hibikek were the two anime that made me cry this season.

Disgusting.

>tfw you'll never smash that ass

What, you can't enjoy an anime if it doesn't have lesbians in it?

Post webms

China

Why is Kumiko so ugly?

But all these shows are about lesbians aka cute girls doing cute things.

actually

i need more sweaty lesbians

>kagamin was the team ace
>now she's sort of a shit player

fucking shin

Literally ruined the show with her tanoshi bs.

she died inside

When they started acting chuuni as fuck this show got 100x better

I don't get this girl, it's like she feels obligated to go for a chuuni motif but then doesn't really feel like following through with it.

She is the most realistic portrayal of a chuuni in that regard, actually.

It's a parody.
Clearly, if the show acts self-aware about the fact that it's ripping off Saki, then it doesn't count as a ripoff.

Do I have to know anything about mahjong to watch Saki

You draw tiles, you discard tiles, until you form a winning hand. All the cool incantations they call are hand names, and the longer they are and the cooler they sound, the more points they are worth.
That's all you need to know.

Just a basic notion of the rules and a few key words like ron, pon, tsumo, kan, riichi and tanoshii.

>Agari
The ace's choice. Quite salty, but with a hint of sweetness in the aftertaste. Good hygiene makes for a very pure flavor that lets the sweetness shine through. Recommended for people of all tastes. The sweet spot is her neck.
>Koyori
Reinvigorating like a sports drink. Has a sour, fruity tinge to it. A good balance between saltiness and sourness allow the flavor to be pleasant to the tongue despite being very thick. Sweet spot is the inner thighs and buttocks.
>Hanabi
Like fireworks in your mouth! Has a strong smell and is very sour at first, but is also strangely addictive. Sweet spot is the crotch.
>Hokuto
Cool and smooth. The comparatively low volume makes for a thin, albeit pleasant flavor that allows the sweetness to really work its way into your tongue. The smell is almost like a baby's. Good for beginners who are not used to stronger varieties. Sweet spot is the armpit (preferably the right one, which sees more friction during a match).
>Munemune
Nasty but sweet. The excessive fat makes for a very rancid flavor. Not recommended unless you are a man of experienced tastes. If you are though, you will be rewarded with an indescribable sweetness beneath that initial layer of bitterness which is almost as soothing as a mother's milk. The sweet spot, if you dare try it, is the fold of the skin under her boobs.
>Kiruka
Mysterious and charming. Like Hokuto, she has a smooth flavor that's not too aggressive for beginners. What differentiates her is the deep, almost earthy, complexity of the flavors which makes a next dose irresistible. The sweet spot is, of course, her feet.

I'd drink every fluid that came out of Koyori's body.
I'd mail Kiruka's disgusting sweat to Komeiji.

Watashi no takkyuu wa...
Watashi no takkyuu wa...

PING

Fuck you

This scene was great.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481575457993.webm

dead thread
dead show

an ace-cat is fine too

too much tanoshii desu

Which girl you could beat in a ping pong fight?
Be honest

Depends on the situation. If it's a team fight, and both team captains and aces need to compete, then Hokuto loses to anyone.

Meant Hanabi, Hokuto will win when the ace lose.

Probably all of them
My family loves ping pong and has a table set up in the living room that can turn into a pool table. That said, I would probably intentionally lose because too much tanoshii

>Ace
>Losing

None, I suck. I want to get a robot and table so I can practice more and experience the thrill of tanoshii.

Ex-Ace is Koyori's bottom bitch now

I need more WEBMs

>Her power is predicting the moves of others
>she loses because she can't predict the moves of others

They need to drop this dead weight

The only ones who can get the upper hand on her are those who can read their opponent better than her and those with crazy trick shots. Everybody else is in for a fight.

A webm of true frienship forged in the ping pong table.

I absolutely love how sweaty they get in this show.
They look so refreshing.

SHE'S FAST

What is wrong with this child?

why does Agari make such lewd faces, damn

I keep forgetting these lesbians are in high school

They're in middle school

I thought the girls they fought were in middle school.

what did they mean by this?

sweaty sex(table tennis)

Agari helped Koyori to find the place on the racket where it gives more speed to the ball.
Did you even watched the episode?
How you didn't noticed that?
The fuck were you doing when they explained that?

They don't have access to Google apparently, so they found out how two girls have sex via trial and error

I want her to nibble on my dick

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480974972024.webm

Munenume - Captain mix please.

Those are some hot lips.