I spent thanksgiving alone playing video games and beating my dick

should i even bother at this point or should i just kill myself

Just be urself ;)

>i spent thanksgiving alone playing video games and beating my dick
What's the problem? Unless you're a failed normalfag this shouldn't be an issue.

If you're fit for procreation you should get your act together. Otherwise that seems acceptable.

start binge watching star trek shows. there are plenty of vulcan q.ts to fap to.

Sounds fun to me. I'd rather do that than be around my normie robot family.

G O D T I E R

Make a 30 day plan to learn something new. Even if it seems trite or a waste of time. Just do "something". Just don't be an hero.

My 30-day plan for December:

>Architect high-availability Red Hat Satellite deployment
>Architect high-availability Pulp deployment alternative
>Redesign department Latex document style
>Read "The Iron Kingdom"

None of that is too important and I'll be on holiday most of the month. But it's good to have something to do.

GTFO of Sup Forums you lonely retarded bonobo

Do not commit suicide, please. It is a mortal sin and you might(probably will) go straight to hell.

Beating your dick isn’t all that bad.

Some guys out there are fucking women.. but then having their children, home, and a portion of their paycheck taken away from them. Could always be worse

Massage just the frenulum. Fantastic orgasm.

No homo.

How fucking long does that take? I probably don't have enough frenulum left for that to work at all anyway.

At first it can take up to 25 minutes or so. If you want to cheat you can stroke the shaft a bit here and there. I don’t really have much left, but it felt really really good.

Huh. That's kind of a time investment. What do you do, just slowly rub your finger up and down it?

That’s what I did. Toward the end I went faster. I held my shaft up with one hand. The thing is it doesn’t feel special until later on.

I did this for the first time over thanksgiving alone.

makes sense. thx for the tip

livestream kys we haven't had on /po/ yet you be an hero