Meanwhile on Bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile on Bizarro Sup Forums...

Celibacy on

Part 5 sure is the best part!

FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS FUCK CODE GEASS

This thread will totally not be deleted because we have awesome mods who allow fun things!

Man, I love sucking cooks

Go hug your older brother and post results!

I think fun things are not fun

>your older brother will never go balls deep in your tight pussy

OreOnii fucking lied to me.

>imouto
>using ore

Is there something the author isn't telling us? Hopefully they come out soon. It's okay, this is a safe space so they won't be judged.

incestfags are not cancer desu

So we all agree that Re:Zero is a masterpiece and AOTY?

I love anime.

Crossboarders make really good points sometimes, and it's good to get perspective from people who don't know very much about anime.

OP is not a faggot as usual

Why can't anime cater to those of us who enjoy fan service? Or maybe even a series based around a MC who's just drowning in men that she strings a long forever!

I, Anonymous, resident qualityposter of Sup Forums, hereby decrees that Kill la Kill is chinese cartoon of the century. Ryuko is objectively the best girl, but Mako chan is my waifu because she is the most kawaii, thank you based Trigger for this masterpiece. You have saved anime as we know it.

Does anyone know how to get women to leave you alone? I'm tired of all of the attention I'm getting from the opposite sex.

I respect the flawless opinion of this honorable and fine gentleman

I fucking love women

was he right, Sup Forums?

I like Troid

Rei a best girl.

like this post for absolutely no reason

I sure hope I don't get dubs

I want tumblr and reddit to come here more often

Miyazaki is wrong, CG is fucking great right guys?
oh wait

Holy shit, I respect him so much

Your waifu a shit! A SHIT!

i like big boys, i don't like little girls

I love your waifu

Posting moeshit? Go back to Sup Forums.

Hibike Euphonium is the worst anime of 2016

We will never get an anime as good as this ;_;

Sure did enjoy that Haruhi Season 3, too bad the movie wasn't any good.

>bizarro Sup Forums
You're doing it wrong

Can't believe they finally announced TTGL S2.

Subfags need to be shot.

Why is this shit allowed?

I started watching this series believing it was a yuribait where we get constantly cockteased with frequent ambiguous scenes that seem to indicate romantic involvement among girls when they are actually just close friends.

And what did I find instead? Blatant lewd kisses and girls explicitly manifesting their gay love instead of just holding hands and blushing.

I'm so sick of this! When will anime deliver?

ITT underrated the shit.

10 bits and x265 are really great and flac audio is superior to aac in every way and it really sounds diffrent

Gurren Lagann, not so bad.

What went right Sup Forums?

If someone needs the source for this, it's Monster.

Thanks XDD

Especially when you watch them with VLC.

Watching anime on MPC is just like reading manga on Batoto instead of printing them from Mangafox.

It's kinda weird how years ago, JoJo used to be the cancerous fanbase while Touhou was the reasonable one, and now it's reversed.

Aria, a show about something

Who else here loves our buddys from Sup Forums? Their presence and quality of posting is a blessing to this board

Please do not post the source of this. I'm trying to find it by myself through google research image and saucenao. Don't spoil my fun.

can't wait for the new bleach books hellz ya!

Kyoani is the best studio out there and never fails in deliver

I hear a lot of good comments about this anime, but I can't watch it, it makes me very restless and anxious. I dropped it after episode 2.

Shaft is the best studio out there and never fails in deliver

I want to be the macho man. ;_;

Shaft is the best studio out there and never fails in deliver

Man, we haven't had an Eva thread in months. Maybe I should make one.

But Sup Forumsnon we are all macho men here.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the best kind. It's a great series, a hell of story and characterization that is done well enough by any aspect, which only adds to its greatness by adding in appropriate romantic development and HUMAN STRUGGLE. The normal newfriend can appreciate this as the popular series it is, and may be meh about it, like it or care about it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain enjoyable.
However, these very aspects that try to bring it one level higher above everything else make it triggering for autist, unsociable elitist anons who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in their basements. The underpowered characters all trying their hardest to look like not taking themselves seriously, the jutsus, imaginative, colorful clothes, the whole ninja galore and everything about the Naruto world triggers their anime is serious business fantasies, while the relatable character backgrounds, disregard of revenge, and overall down-to-earthness of the series make it fuel the self-hate drives of your average adult and his sense of unwarranted loathing towards the world. Exactly the kind of masterpiece that rustles the jimmies of gentlemen and exclusive club members.
Naruto is basically THE series to repulse the most hated anime fanbase known as Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every underageb& to troll the fuck out of this board and everyone who dislikes Naruto, and ensure that Naruto threads never disappear from here.

As do I

He was wrong all along

Everyone here loves me and I love them too

We'll all ugly old men here

>tfw you will never have a penis
>you will never be a creepy old geezer starring as the protagonist of a hentai doujin manga
>you will never force defenseless innocent schoolgirls to give in to the dick

I'm glad this was proven canon

Wasn't it a rape? Sure looked like one.

OP said bizarro Sup Forums

We said "bizzaro" user

Monogatari is a good anime series!

I would never fuck my imouto.

Duh, you don't have to say that. I mean, we all have husbandos. Remember when Sup Forums was posting all of those happy panda links to the Yajirobe doujins because he saved Super from being complete garbage?

Thank god those Fujo's at Ufotable came to their senses and included someone with real sex appeal.

Asuka>>Rei

Boy, I sure can't wait for that show written by Nakashima with screenplay by Okada, directed by Imaishi and OST by Sawano, with mech animation done by studio orange. It's going to be the best show ever!

Squealer did everything wrong.

Why is Anno such a shit director?

Yayakat will win the Coconabowl, I'm sure of it!

Flip Flappers most certainly has romance in it. The yurifags aren't just being deluded shippers again.

Danganronpa 3 was a great conclusion to the HPA saga

Man I sure am excited for Panty and Stocking S2!

What's the deal with all those faggots lately blogging about their virgin lives? I don't care if you are still virgin at 30, I don't want to see you bragging about how you became a wizard.

Get the fuck out, If you hadn't fucked by the age of 12 you don't belong to Sup Forums!

I don't preview every reply I submit on my shitposting clique's IRC network for criticism, just some of them

I heard that his live actions were quite good and successful, but his anime are all complete garbage, especially Evangelion, that shit is considered the worst anime ever made.
Nadia was shit too, but the island arc was simply fantastic.

Karekano was complete garbage for the whole episodes he directed, then they righteously kicked him and from that point onward it became the greatest love story ever told that we all love.

You know when they say "still a better love story than Twilight?"

Right, in the case picrelated I really can't bring myself to say that...