Why did Eisenhower starve to death millions of German civilian and POWs?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchlist.blogspot.com/2011/07/general-pattons-experiences-in-occupied.html
youtu.be/2AQ9WXN_6Yo
abundanthope.net/artman2/uploads/1/Other_Losses_4.pdf
hooktube.com/watch?v=pJ0soqQPl5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eisenhower and churchill both hated germans

Quiet burger, we're not allowed to talk about allied war-crimes and injustices.
The allied battle plans for an invasion of Norway were just in case the Natzees took it!
The winter war was completely justified, too close to St Petersburg!
All those civilians and prisoners killed by allied strafing and bombing were probably secret Natzees anyway!
All of the SS were horrible people, especially the foreign conscripts! If they really hated Hitler they'd kill themselves!
All executions of prisoners by Americans were justified, but all the executions of prisoners by Germans was horrible and a warcrime that we should punish them for even 80 years later!

Seems like both side committed atrocities with the honor going to Stalin.

Because Jews love genocide of Whites.

Germans treated almost every person with care.

Yes but the allied war crimes are largely ignored and, at least where I live, if you bring them up people think you're saying the Nazis were perfect.
(Which they were, but that's irrelevant to the discussion)

because huns are subhumans and deserve it

He didn't he was a good man
5 star general and president

those poor germanic men that just wanted to wipe out 85% of polish people,100% of the jews and 50% off basically any other eastern nation. for what sins do they deserved such treatment???

>Holocaust never happened and all this evidence is Jewish lie but millions of Germans were killed and proof is the picture of this one booklet
lmaoing at your life

The holocaust never happened but let's have another one.
Also, are you a real country?

>montenegro shill back again
Everytime

This
Germany, pay reperations for killing God's chosen people, Poles.

He didn't.

Stop mindlessly regurgitating Nazi propaganda.

researchlist.blogspot.com/2011/07/general-pattons-experiences-in-occupied.html
>“I have been at Frankfurt for a civil government conference. If what we are doing [to the Germans] is ‘Liberty’, then give me death. I can’t see how Americans can sink so low. It is Semitic, and I am sure of it.”

>General Patton finally wrote in his diary about the Jewish nature of the media:
>“There is a very apparent Semitic influence in the press. They are trying to do two things: first, implement communism, and second, see that all businessmen of German ancestry and non-Jewish antecedents are thrown out of their jobs. They have utterly lost the Anglo-Saxon conception of justice and feel that a man can be kicked out because somebody else says he is a Nazi. They were evidently quite shocked when I told them I would kick nobody out without the successful proof of guilt before a court of law . . . Another point which the press harped on was the fact that we were doing too much for the Germans to the detriment of the DP’s, most of whom are Jews. I could not give the answer to that one, because the answer is that, in my opinion and that of most nonpolitical officers, it is vitally necessary for us to build Germany up now as a buffer state against Russia. In fact, I am afraid we have waited too long.”
>He wrote to his wife the same day:
>“I will probably be in the headlines before you get this, as the press is trying to quote me as being more interested in restoring order in Germany than in catching Nazis. I can’t tell them the truth that unless we restore Germany we will insure that communism takes America.”

because nazis are cucks

no, let's kill G*rms before they ruin Europe for the third time
and a second no, I'm not that historian guy

eisenhower was a good goy

>calling the montenegro shill a "historian
KEK

They why do they rule the European Union again?

>Thinks it's the German's fault
At least upgrade your shilling to blaming the Austrians.

>start war killing millions of Europeans in the process twice
>"why did they oppress me so"

I wonder who

It was a secret plan by whiteys to impose the fear in black man. The whole WW2 is made up story to scare the strong Negro man. In fact white don't have even 1% of power they claim to have. We wuuuzzz kingss and shieeet. no but really kys

Because he was a subhuman piece of shit.

>no, let's kill G*rms before they ruin Europe for the third time
this

>if what we are doing [to the Germans] is ‘Liberty’, then give me death
and how they did

Daily reminder, that Americans and Russians killed the also most of the jews, not Germans.

Did you know that after the initial wreck happened and merely paralyzed Patton, they had to wreck the ambulance transporting him to actually finish the job?

yup. Patton was a tough SOB

So they could have pics of starving people they could later claim are pics of Jews in death camps

That seems to be what the greatest story is implying. Haven't finished it yet though

I dont think your American enough.
Have some Patriotism
youtu.be/2AQ9WXN_6Yo

Same with submarine war crimes
War was alwasys the same

>all these buttmad 1/64th Kraut Amerigoblins
1945 was pure justice

Link to book please OP

Here's another book on the subject abundanthope.net/artman2/uploads/1/Other_Losses_4.pdf

Truer words.

Where's the eagles swooping in on the illegals

Disregard my last post mixed up pages I was posting on

No idea, it's mentioned in the greatest story, it's blowing my mind right now, wow, so many things i've never been told...

bacause the jew won the second world war ..duh

It would be amazing when China turns the table on them.

This is why I support the chinks.

This

>implying someone doesn't disregard your nigger flag

Came here to post this

Once you finish TGSNT have your mind blown even more with this

hooktube.com/watch?v=pJ0soqQPl5A