Hey Sup Forums, I need help with something. With the rise of vasectomies going on in North America...

Hey Sup Forums, I need help with something. With the rise of vasectomies going on in North America, and with them being highly publicized, my girlfriend has now told me that she expects me to do this as well. She has said that until I get fixed, we can no longer have sex. What can I do to convince her that I shouldn't have a vasectomy?

Break up with her

Fpbp iceland beat me to it.

But then I'll have no girlfriend

Bye roastie

BBC I'D...like pottery

She’s a shithead. Fight fire with Fire- tell her you had it done and keep fucking her raw.

>get fixed
I wonder which abrahamic religion the coiner of that phrase followed?

Think of it like having your foreskin removed at birth.

Pretty much proves you're not the captain of your ship.

Deliver her an ultimatum and allow another man to play the fool.

Why do you want a gf? Give me one good reason why you need a girlfriend, and I can give you 10 reasons why you don't need a girlfriend.

Who will I lavish with gifts and take care of??

Reproducing with a "stronk independent wymyn" she will abort or raise your son to be a tranny degenerate after claiming you hit her

She already said she doesnt want to have children so if she gets pregnant, chances are we will break up

This is the road you need to walk mate...and what if you do break up by some chance in the future and you're left infertile?

Would be a shame...

Dont be a traitor to the white race !

The point of sex is procreation. The reason I don't like faggotry is because it violates the point of sex. Don't be a fag. Don't get it. If worst comes to worst, you leave your gf earlier than expected. Don't be a race traitor and lose your chance to pass on a genetic legacy.

look up anthony cromartie, he has like 14 kids for real and he had one, don't think it worked,lol heard of others getting it and had kids too, be careful,don't be silly protect your willy, good luck hope she's hot.

Your body, your choice. Throw that old feminist standby back in her misandrist face.

This.

Also, how does OP know that she won't trick him into a vasectomy and then just dump him?

Dump her and get a new one.

grab her by the pussy

>she doesnt want to have children
>you do

hmm... what could be.... the solution here.... I just dont know what to do

t. fag

If you don't already have kids it is unlikely doctors would perform this for you in any case. So go to Dr and see what they say. It is a simple surgery but it is unlikely anyone under 30 with no children will get this under a public health system like Canada. It usually is a tx for people over 30 with 3+ children already. Also it isn't easily reversible or even guaranteed to be be reversed if you're not 100% for it

Do you want to get one? If not then stand your ground.
Simple as that.

By definition, this is what she is trying to do.

plenty of pussy on earth. dump her now, she is poison.

sage

Not politics go somewhere else for your beta newfag dating advice.

You should only do that to someone who loves you just the way you are. She's likely just testing you and if you give in she'll look for a man with balls.

She EXPECTS you to get a vasectomy? I'd dump that cunt based off that alone

you'll find another, you piece of shit. and if you don't, it means your genes aren't meant to be passed on with the added benefit of not having to spend a couple of hundred bucks on self-mutilation, you spineless soyboy.

If the female doesnt want children, she should have her tubes tied. It is unreasonable and unethical for her to ask partners to physically alter themselves forever. It is a shit test.

Sage is correct
But also...
>Doing some permanent shit for a GF
Get the fuck outta here you beta fag

Nothing. GET BACK IN THE TRUCK.

Girls want what other girls have so use this time to get another girl. Females are like monkeys they won't let go of one branch till they have hold of another. Use that same tactic then say goodbye.

You should tell her that a hysterectomy is a better way to be sure she won't get preggers and that you'll go halfsies on the cost with her.
If she says no, dump her on the spot because she's a hypocritical cunt.
If she says yes, be waiting at her bedside to laugh in her face and dump her because she's such a stupid cunt that she doesn't realize she just reduced her worth to being a two-bit cumdumpster.

You're welcome, faggot.

Tell her you'll do if if she cuts out her ovaries. Dump her when she does.

Tell her to have babies or gtfo

>she doesn't realize she just reduced her worth to being a two-bit cumdumpster.

>Implying she wasn't already exactly this worthless. Even if she got pregnant she would have negative parenting value.

user if she's that demanding and controlling you're better off without as much as being alone sucks. It will only get worse and the more you give in the less she'll respect you until she leaves you.

At the very least stand up for yourself and refuse. A man has to have his limits.

>Girlfriend
Is she the mother of your 2 or more children?

Cause if not, she doesn't get the right to even suggest it. Vasectomies are a pretty heavy handed family planning procedure if you don't know whether or not you want a family.

Moreover, nobody who loves you would coerce you to make such a momentous and important decision about your wellbeing by withholding sex.

If this is what's up, dump her.
Yesterday.

Some retarded bitches always do this once you get the snip they instantly regret that decision and leave.

this

This would be so great on film, even a snapchat

Depends on your position.
She living with you? Throw her out.
You two living apart? Pretend she never existed.

Eeerrrm, tell her to get her tubes cut out instead.

If she doesnt : kick her out asap.

Better : get her tubes cut, then kick her out in every cased ( u ll have made mankind saver then btw )

Leave that insane bitch, or better yet, educate her.

OP, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you sound too young to know whether you want children, and she sounds like an absolute bitch for trying to force you either way at this stage in life.

You will find a more deserving person to lavish with care, it hurts (I know it hurt me to leave my first) but you will find the right person with patience.

Was gonna post something similar to this.

>mfw my ex-wife got her tubes tied while we ere married and I didn't get a vasectomy

>educate her
>pic related

Never have sex with a girl that wants you snipped. No commitment means she's free to cheat on you. Trust me, this is how girls think.

>not even your wife
Can you fuck off nigger?

The fact that you are even considering mutilating yourself on account of another human being's personal philosophy disturbs me profoundly.

May you find relief.

I have been voluntarily single and celibate for 18 months. Believe me when I tell you that you will not miss her for long

Roastie wants neutered betabux for financial and emotional crutch and will have little nigger babies with her bull for you to support.

Fucking cruel. I lel'd

Whaddya mean cruel, she was encouraging him to be equally vulnerable to that very situation

loved it

>tfw dating girl who's objectively at least 4 points above me on the 1-10 scale

she's like a 9.5 and I'm a 6 on a good day, I'm also a 5'8 manlet

If she gave me that ultimatum i'd say no and break up with her if necessary, HOWEVER, I'd probably never fuck a girl as hot as her again

feels bad man

you dont need to, tell her to fuck off she has no right to make demands

>probably
This kind of thinking stops legends

I'm not sure what you mean

>getting clipped when you haven't had kids
>getting clipped for just a girlfriend
fucking dump her or be a pussywhipped beta and do it already so I don't have to see your kids

Lie

It's ok to lie to women. They're too impressionable to social media.

/Thread

You deserve someone who does not expect you to mutilate yourself. You really shouldn't be with someone who despises the thought of a child with you so much, they would ask you to have funcking surgery.

Find a less insane woman who respects you as a man and who would want to date, marry, and have children.

If I ever said that to my husband he would think I'm more batshit crazy than normal and probably leave me, and he would be right.

Your letting the "what if" lead you to suicidal thoughts. When you have nothing to lose you have everything to gain.

This is how you get charged for rape.

Non-sequitur...
Explain?

i have no girlfriend but i will have kids and you wont because youre getting a vasectomy

Nah, fuck outta there m8. Relationship's done, don't be a cuck.

He probably means with how rape charges are handled these days women could just cry rape to get back at people. I've personally seen it happen they don't give a flying fuck how it could ruin a man's life.

You're PERMANENTLY giving up your ability to have kids for ONE bitch? Wtf is wrong with you? No female is worth that.

She doesnt respect you, you are just a slave and a dog to her, as are all men likely. She is broken and will only make you miserable longterm as she wittles away are your sense of self. Dump her ass right now.

Regret-sex is now retroactively rape once they find out the sex happened under false pretenses/promises.

There's nothing wrong with a vasectomy. The only thing it does is change the colour of any kids you have with her.

why do you need a gf if you cnt fuck her

And no vasectomy either

Well, she doesn't want to have children with you probably, your chances of breaking are high, and then you'll be done for..
I know a girl who said she didn't want kids, she break up with 4 boyfriends and found a divorced guy with 2 kids and she is pregnant now. Its kinda similar to what you're going through now.

Icelandbro fpbp

M8, you already don't have a girlfriend.
A partner like a gf is for life. Humans aren't built to deal with flings, it's unnatural.
She's already signaling that she doesn't want your kids.
Cut off all ties with her and make sure she knows exactly what's wrong with her.

Trust me, it's better to be whole and alone than together and broken.

>Unironically threatening you with no sex
I have no idea how this works on anyone.

No girl has ever had the guts to try this with me. They know I'll get some side pussy ASAP, and they'll never get a confession from me.

Tell her to get fucked if you don't want it eh.

No, don't do that, she'll take it as obscure permission to cheat on you, and make it your fault when you catch her for it.

Leave the bitch. Say Take my seed, or i'm leaving. I'm not NOT producing my fucking seed. I'll fucking cum and microwave it if I fucking want to.

DO NOT INFRINGE. Weaponized cock is the witches greatest fear. DO NOT let them take your cocks away lads.

Cuck

Surprise surprise but not everybody is as much of a chad as you are. Why do you think this shit keeps happening?

No, you don't let them catch you.

They'll know you're cheating. Never admit it though. They'll be stuck knowing:

>They ruined the relationship
>You don't care
>They'll never be able to blame you for it
>They'll have no excuse when/if the relationship fails, thus their friends will think she's a loser

Do this and she will never leave, you can torture her as long as you like, and/or leave her with little to no blowback.

Dude, it's a mindset.

There's nothing special about me except that I don't put up with that shit.

>What can I do to convince her that I shouldn't have a vasectomy?
Rape her.

This jfc what's wrong with you leaf?

Girlfriend > Mutilating your reproductive organs

Thanks for the daily reminder there are worse people than me on the planet.
Kill yourself.

The RISUG procedure is better in that it is easier to reverse and is less invasive. It should be coming to US and possibly Canada by 2020.

Find a better woman. The one you have is trash.

Exactly. Your mindset is that of a Chad's. Not everybody is a chad ya know.

So how many Times do you have to be told to dump her before you get it?
Oh I see.....you wanted your cake and to eat it too.

lmao underated

Well, did you ever stand up for yourself?
Has it occurred that someone tries to jump in front of you in the queue and you loudly implore him to fuck off?
Did you at one time, when a woman rejected you, reply with a snide comment like "charity work doesn't get the same appreciation it used to"?
Have you ever been told you wasn't getting any by your girlfriend and replied by wanking yourself off in her face?

That's the attitude he's talking about. Standing up for yourself.
You don't have to be a macho to tell a woman to fuck off when she's messing with you.

This

Break up with her. Also this is fake lmao. No woman EXPECTS her boyfriend to get a vasectomy for her.

Exactly. A chad in a virgin body does so much more than a virgin in a chad's body.

it is reversible