Cards Against Humanity purchased land between US/Mexico border

Cards against humanity sold 150,000 plots of land to people online stating:
>we’ve purchased a plot of vacant land on the border and retained a law firm specializing in eminent domain to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built.
Will this impede the construction of the wall in any real way? Just curious if someone with knowledge on the subject could break this down. Thanks
gizmodo.com/cards-against-humanity-sells-out-promotion-to-stop-dona-1820459891?IR=T

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/gizmodo.com/cards-against-humanity-sells-out-promotion-to-stop-dona-1820459891?IR=T
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosevelt_Reservation
blog.maxistentialism.com/post/91476212698/this-is-a-blog-post-thats-incredibly-confusing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosevelt_Reservation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pathetic attempy at sjw company trying to look hip and rad before selling new stock. trump could buy cah out personally. this wont impede anything but it will surge cah's sales to a lefty audience

Please archive
unvis.it/gizmodo.com/cards-against-humanity-sells-out-promotion-to-stop-dona-1820459891?IR=T

Jokes on them, the wall is never getting built anyways.

eminent domain

Soo CAH is pro illegal immigration? How can they think this is a good business model or even ethical?

Trump don't want to build the Wall anyway ...

Easy hole in the wall to patrol as we build the rest, maybe it will even act as a natural funnel leading to more arrests and deportations.

I don't think they thought this through enough.

Cards against normies?

do you think the wall is going to go up in a day?
by the time they fight and win in court the wall won't even be 5% done
how braindead are people

>Libshits are their consumer base
>Import 3rd world libshits
>???

Cards against humanity gonna get sued when spics keep getting mowed down on their land

Yeah the only people i see play that retarded childish "game" are nu-males and feminists.

>the screams of women and weak men getting hearts ripped out and beheaded for their shitskin demon

How are they going to handle the property tax issues? They'll have to pay the property tax as well as ensure the subdivided land is properly deeded with the relevant taxing authorities. (This assumes that the lands are allowed to be divided into such small allotments anyway.)

Does USA not have treason laws that would cover this?
This is someone directly working against the elected government, very intentionally, because they're salty.

Oops, forgot to point out that most recipients won't bother to pay the assessed taxes and the land will default back to the counties.

>REEEE RESISTING DRUMPF'S EVIL GOVERNMENT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL
sorry sweetie but this is America and we have freedom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosevelt_Reservation

The us goverment owns 18m of land along the boarder this is literally a scam to rid sjws of their money.

Yet another Sup Forumstard from Oceania with zero to contribute to the discussion.

Then why do you have laws?
And yes attempting to undermine the government should be illegal, protest all you want, but directly attempting to stop them doing something they got elected to do is a betrayal of the state.(Which is treason)

They literally can't own the land on the border.
Teddy Roosevelt put a stop to them in 1907 with the 'Roosevelt Reservation' aka a 60 foot wide strip along the entire length of the US-Mexico border.

Thanks Bull Moose.

eminent domain is very ez lol

This isn’t how it works all property bordering the border has an easement for the feds to access to build...fences and walls.

Literally all they can do is cause a stink in court and slow one small section of the wall down when they try to build it

I'm surprised the government didn't just come through a long time ago and make all of the border an easement. Then they can just say fuck whoever owns the land and build the wall anyway.

Shit! I play it, and I'm as far from being a nu male as you can get.
In fact, most of the people I know who play it are conservative.

>Will this impede the construction of the wall in any real way?
No, one of trups advisor openly stayed that the wall couldn't be built between both Nations and it sure as hell wasn't going to be on the American side. So unless they bought land in Mexico, it won't mean a single thing.

>Kekistani flag
>Plays game focused on the most basic shock value shitty humour
Like pottery.

Manifest Destiny

We don't deserve you nordbro

The archive fight is a thankless one.

Just build the wall around them, create a checkpoint, give the people living there special stickers to put on their cars so they can just drive through.

There are many ways this can go, but nobody wants to live in a desert outside of the great American walls.

>the wall will cost the taxpayer more money
>it still gets built
whats the actual point?

But I thought the wall didn't matter, faggots? I thought those based and epic Mexican illegal migrants who LOVE America would just take a boat around it the wall to California? Oh, what's that? It's the sound of Juanito and all his friends crying on the other side.

will this impede the construction of the wall?

No.

First the cucks who bought the land got scammed by the CAH people, and CAH itself got scammed by the (((law firm))T they have on retainer, who can bill them for all kinds of bullshit for as long as they still manage to exist.

It's all a ruse. The border is and always has been government owned land. What they are selling is plots near it. Literally stealing money from libtards who dont know any better. All they will able to do is maybe huck rocks frok their plots at the construction crew until they get detained. Sad!

I don't think they can do that. I highly doubt you can buy land right on the border. Maybe adjacent but you hardly see any homes RIGHT against the fence borders. There need to be some kind of federal land and easement and most of the border already has a fence.

you don't have freedom to commit treason or sedition, you stupid fuck.

No, they'll just build the wall around it.

I think CAH might be on more levels of irony than what we think. Everything they've done so far was to show how shitty/stupid people are. There's the card game which is basically black humor packaged. Then they made peopel buy literally nothing for 5 bucks. Now they once again prove that the US is full of morons by buying this land, making it "as expensive as possible" for the state ie. the tax payers, all the while they are cheered on by retards.

So actually, this move is pretty much what you'd expect from them.

CAH are full of cucks. They're not being ironic with this

You cant own land on the border. I think CAH might be our guys stealing libtard money desu

Eminent domain you nigger.

Take the land.

Build a wall.

Let them sue.

You dicks are so far gone you can't appreciate good instances of irl trolling.

But for what purpose? Not only is the wall probably not even going to be built, but we already agreed the wall will do nothing at all.
Like watching monkeys fling shit at each other.

They don't even have to do that the government already own a 60ft wide strip of land along the whole length of the boarder. That's more then enough to space to drive trucks along to build the wall.

This is the obvious solution.

THIS

Fuck that would be hilarious, forcing all of them to pass through the border checkpoint every time they want to go see a movie or something.

>Does USA not have treason laws
Treason is only applicable in time of war. Declared war.

The only thing CAH is selling libtards is front row seats to watch the construction. This is def a troll of leftists by CAH.

keep swallowing faggot.

>model
they constantly apologize and pander to their fan base about "punching down" and calling people names. "We want to punch up!" total SJW faggots. Fits the liberal meme too "we are so much better than everybody"

>sends in the military
>takes it by force
Nothing personal, libshit

Build rest of wall. Set up jeeps with mounted mini guns by these retards gaps, mow down all beaners coming through breech. Publicize with examples of safety from walled segments. Turn blame into these rejects for forcing a horrible situation.

>give the people living there special stickers to put on their cars so they can just drive through.
Fuck that. Make them go through an inspection station whether going in or out.
Make their life as difficult as legally possible.
Don't - fuck - with - Trump

this, they removed a bunch of cards people complained were *phobic in some capacity. should be called cards against dignity.

it's not even a fun game, just a bunch of edgy shock phrases. apples to apples is way better.

The problem with this is that the U.S. government has to compensate the landowner with funds equal to the value of the land.

As a result, the taxpayer now has to pay more money in fighting Cards Against Humanity in court, and then also pay for the actual land itself, all of which would have been a lot cheaper and easier on the taxpayer if they hadn't done it at all.

It's kind of funny, because that means the biggest losers in this case are actually the donors to the whole landbuying program. Not only did they donate money to Cards Against Humanity to buy the land, but they now also have to pay more taxes in having their own land seized.

tl;dr The land's going to be taken anyway, but now everyone loses.

Travis?

Must be hard reading with your MAGA hat so low user.

They donated the money to Cards Against Humanity who pooled it and bought it under their name. The only people who would pay taxes are the card company.

You can buy land on the border? What? I don't fucking think so, it's government owned to protect the country as it sees fit.
>We're going to impede our country in constructing defenses to benefit the citizens
How can these people not see how insane they are? Literally traitors, should be thrown in prison for trying to undermine the country

>fixed

Mate. He ran on a wall, he's building a wall.
He wants to be reelected. Whether it's a piece of shit flimsy fence or not, it's going to be built even if it's only symbolic

Some gaudy wall that can be overcome with a ladder is not going to protect shit ano

I looked on google maps, it's mostly desert terrain. The only cities that have structures close on the border are Calexico CA, San Luis CA and El Paso TX, Laredo Tx.

You're right. The only issue is if they want to expand it because building on the main road might not be enough land. You still want a decent area for the checkpoint.

Communism has, at best, killed 100 million people per year. Capitalism is killing many more millions per year in the third world.

blog.maxistentialism.com/post/91476212698/this-is-a-blog-post-thats-incredibly-confusing
they took out some cards for being transphobic as well

>he says without even seeing it
So they're going to drop 55 feet over the other side? or try and slide a 55 foot ladder over the top while sitting on razorwire

>declare war on Mexico
>remove taco
>imprison nu-males and SJWs for treason

No one is going to use a ladder when you can just fly over it.

Now I feel a lot less guilty when i printed all of the from online pdfs and made my own.
60 dollars? Blow me.

>Bring ladder, rug
>Put rug on back, climb ladder
>Lay rug across razorwire
>Sit on it
>Slide ladder
????

Twice as easy if there is a place to tie a rope
>Tie rope off on Mexico side
>Climb ladder with it
>Throw rope over all
>Climb rope down

CAH BTFO!

Has anyone ever virtue signaled this hard before?

Publicly bragging about the intent to engage in frivolous lawsuits? So basically, just a get rich quick scheme for the attorneys, and potentially CAH if they're holding any land themselves.

>austistic

Fixed what you acoustic nigger?

Expropiate the wall for public interest and strategic reasons.

No need for a long term procedure as long the states deposit the ammount according the objetive value of the land plot or structure,.

Oh, well in that case, nothing really happens other than the wall is stalled, right? I mean, they don't really lose any money with the donations they got, but it's not like they can hold out forever, right?

They'll just build around the land.
At worst, it will become part of Mexico.

Lol, it's just a dumb publicity stunt that will just separate libtards from their money.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosevelt_Reservation
>The Roosevelt Reservation is a 60-foot (18 m) strip of land on the United States side of the United States-Mexico Border under the jurisdiction of the United States Federal Government. It was established in a 1907 Presidential Proclamation (35 Stat. 2136) by Theodore Roosevelt in order to keep the land "free from obstruction as a protection against the smuggling of goods between the United States and Mexico".[1][2][3]

These are the words of a soy boy who has never attempted to move a 55 foot ladder in his life. Let alone haul it up and over a wall.

>>imprison nu-males and SJWs for treason

So, genocide leafs too?

Luls.. massively untrue bullshit.

Treason applies anytime. In times of war, High Treason is applicable (insta death). When not at war, it's just regular Treason.

Do you know how hard it is to lift a 55 foot ladder up and over a wall? It would be ridiculous.
And no there is nowhere to tie a rope obviously

Also the fact that they are honestly stating the agenda of obstructing the government could backfire hilariously, as if a legal action is taken they cannot say 'we never did this to conspire against the government!' when the openly state that is the purpose.

It could be criminal, akin to assisting illegal entry into the country, or a direct act of sabotage against the government.

it would take a legal system with balls to really call them on that though.

A standard lane is 12ft wide so two of them to allow back a forth traffic is 24ft allow another 12ft on both sides to allow for a trucks stopping and that leaves you 12ft on boarder side to place the wall.

Ipso facto you can't by land on the border.

Did they really think that they could prevent the president of the US from building public infrastructure on the border to protect the country??? Using land law...

Thanks for this proclamation lawfag

Sounds like collusion to defraud the government.

This isn't misanthropic at all. I'm disappointed with cards against humanity.

>Capitalism
>3rd world

luls.

I know right, they should be paying for the 50 cals

No.

I think the fact that this could be done in the first place is hilarious as fuck.

>to make it as time-consuming and expensive as possible for the wall to get built.
fyi admitting this publicly will get you fucking raped to shit in court
good to see this company going bankrupt soon