What does Sup Forums think of Milo yiannopoulos?

What does Sup Forums think of Milo yiannopoulos?

Gay

Faggot

faggy e-celeb
who cares

I like him and Richard Spencer equally

I don't think about him. I didn't think about him last year, when he managed to be somewhat relevant for a week or two, either.

Fake fascist egocentric gay

faggot jew

He's a gay jew who likes blacks.
so he's not going to make more jews and he's going to prevent at least one black from reproducing.
I think I like that.

No real opinions or beliefs.
He's only doing his shit for attention and shekels, he's neither christian or conservative

oh and he occasionally drops some entry level redpills eventually leading normies to us.

He's the weed to Sup Forumss cocaine.
He's a gateway.

outted

washed up. He had his fame

Faggot, nigger-lover, jew, e-celeb... B A S E D
/ourguise/

I like him. He's honest, and says what he thinks. I'm aware that that statement might be considered as bait by some, but it is really an honest opinion. He may not be completely based, but he's 90% there. Milo's okay.

i fucking hate this fag for creating the alt-right and bringing it to Sup Forums

Faggot Jew Pedo

What will Soros do to your family when he finds out how you wasted his money on this shit?

>i fucking hate this fag for creating the alt-right and bringing it to Sup Forums
Dude, how fucking new are you? Go ahead and pull that trigga, nigga, because you are clearly dumb as paste.

Real talk, His views are moderate. He just likes to be semi offense...Kind of like how South Park was against conseratives in the early 90s

Come on, pare, the alt right brightened up my life along with Duterte

Gateway for normies to leave leftist indoctrination.
Lots of buttmad generated by leftists against him. Occasionally funny, usually annoying.

He use to have some substantive critiques of culture. At some point he let the faggot shock shit take over his act and his persona. His college talks are likely just him sucking off niggers on stage at this point.

controlled op. jewish homosexual cia nigger

Why you guys hate jews so much?

faggot

even if we take his role at face value, he wrote a breitbart article on something already existing and growing. If he made anything it is the alt-lite (Cernovich, Gavin, loomer, etc)

Milo is epitome of sex in the West.

>not just admitting you're Filipino
Grow some balls, pare. The alt-right has also brightened my life, as has Duterte, but stand up and show 'em.

He will help sway normies, who are mostly disaffected democrats/libertarians/classical liberals, towards the right. He will probably end up Gen Z's Colbert and Jon Stewart.

Go to bed milo.

we think just what he is; a degenerate gay jew that try to profit on stupid american goyim at every chance he gets.
>in b4 he is a catholic
no; he use some claim about being sexually abused by some priest, as a selling point and to get attention.
He couldnt be more of a jew, its genetics, they cant help themselves. thats why they need to die.

saged as well

t. Hamad

The truth is he has always been /ourfag/. He was right to shit on the (((alt right))) meme.

he actualized a group which shouldnt even exist. for all i know he just wanted to be the center of it like all faggots do
it also created more reddit tier shit when all I wanted or probably "WE" wanted was to make hitler memes and hate the jews
so tell me what is the difference of right and alt-right? alt-right are the nu-right?

Stand up and show them? Like how?
Just curious.

This. Fucking this right here. The (((alt-right))) me was never even a meme before the (((MSM))) dreamed it up.

so not at all

Lmao subtle

pederast

fucking faggot

he is a valueless flamboyant jew narcissist who belongs tied to a stake being burned to death

Disagree. People distancing themselves from le alt right. It should have been left as an elastic umbrella term that can be expanded or shrunk as needed, the same way the media did it. Running away and allowing it to solely = nazi is basically unilateral disarmament.

race recognition seems to be the main difference, oh and Jews

You could start by not hiding your identity, for one thing, and by standing up on your hind legs and showing that you are willing to fight anyone that threatens your home country. Why do we exist, after all, if not to to take care of our loved ones, wherever they might be? When I address you as pare, I mean it, pare.

Got diddled into a homo, grew up to be a problematic faggot, so the jews eliminated him as a threat.

pedofag

How much Jewish DNA do you need to be a Jew?

Thanks pre

You guys are awesome.

My point was that there was no "Alt-Right" before the MSM invented the term.

Right there with you, bro. Duterte has done more good for the Philippines than all its other leaders combined. He's loony as hell, of course, but I like his style. He's like the Donald Trump of the Philippines, and I like him very much.

*Fist-bump, Filipino-bro.

t. Your brother in Canada

suck more dick fucking leaf.

when you call yourself a jew and you are a jew by the laws of the jews, you are a jew. he fit every criteria, proudly boasting about it.

I think he really sucks

that's not correct. the term was pretty popular among right-wing online circles as early as 2014. It's mainly the people who came here from Trump onward who had never heard it before.

Depends what you mean. WN 2.0 (Spencershit) has been around since 2011 with some notoriety (I personally wasn't aware, but some anons were), and the greater Sup Forums sphere of influence has been exponentially growing since at least 2013 or 2014.

Also, you could say that we ("the alt-right") picked up the slack from boomers who started the Tea Party movement before it was co-opted.

I wouldn't say popular. It wasn't invented by CNN and Hillary like "muh controlled oppo" fags claim, but I've been here since at least 2012 election and only heard the phrase in the weeks before her big speech. Many other Sup Forumsacks are in the same boat I'd imagine.

dramafag

Dangerous Faggot.

At his best when causing libtards and feminists to burst into flames on TV.

kek