Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=117421
bookwalker.jp/series/70600/Monster-Musume/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if you believe that they are.

Looks like it

MEANDTHEDEVILBLUESWHENJESUSFUCKINGCHRIST

Can someone share chapter 15-20?

Being a while since last one, but definitely not dead.

anybody here interested in editing & typesetting some yanagida fumita's doujins?

can someone pick up this

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=117421

it's licensed tho

How much money you got?

>that plot description
Yeah, sounds amazing.

for free i mean
it's been lying around in my backlog for weeks
and i just don't have anytime to do it

I was joking. Anyhow, you might want to put up help wanted on other places. Even reddit since you might actually get help there.

Follow-up from last week's thread: I reversed BookWalker's HTML5 reader and wrote a ripper for it, but they seem to ban pretty aggressively, presumably, for downloading pages too quickly. Since they offer a lot of books for free, it's easy to just make new accounts and test. The only issue is that the ban is delayed, so when they ban me it typically kicks in the next day, making it a bit of a pain in the ass to figure out exactly why I'm getting banned.

I tried downloading a volume really slowly from a new IP today, so now I'm just waiting to see if I get banned or not just to make sure it's not something else that's triggering it. If it doesn't trigger this time, I guess I'll just have to rate limit it and make it rip at a snail's pace just to be safe. If anyone else played around with it and knows something I don't, please let me know.

Anyone got a shounen Jump+ ripper for me

Finals season means dead scanlators.

Anyone have Volume 2 of Helvetica Standard? The owner of /r/manga and I are scanlating both volumes since no one's ever done both volumes.

We already got some pages done, but we're holding off a bit until we can get Vol. 2.

Is Arms Peddler up to date, or we are missing chapters?

I see it's available as an ebook.
Is that too low-quality for you or something?

You're doing god's work, user.

I remember there being one on jcafe.

I thought generals are now verboten (again).

About time. It was better before when we had one or two threads in a few months at random.

These are actually productive every now and then as opposed to all the other ones.

Hello anons, I have a situation I could use some help on, but I am coming from a position of complete ignorance.

Here it is: I was looking for some torrents/ download for the Bookwalker version (7Sea translation) of Monster Musume, and I came across an archived thread where Google had found 'Bookwalker' as a key term. Within that thread there was mention of something about ripping from their site. (Similar to this I guess?) Is there a way to get access to the MonMusu Volumes? I am curious to see a different take on the series, and also see why everyone rates their version so poorly. I know of all the puns, but that can't be the only reason.
Any help would be appreciated.

>I know of all the puns, but that can't be the only reason
Most of Sup Forums just says everything official is shit to justify not wanting to pay for it.

They're here: bookwalker.jp/series/70600/Monster-Musume/
So yeah, you'd be able to rip them if you were to buy them.

I'm not inclined to pay either, but its just a little OCD thing of mine to have every version. especially if its digital, as it take basically no space.

Noone has gone through ad ripped them already? I cant imagine that even if it has been done it would find its way to Nyaa or something. Its a bit niche, and what is on Nyaa is just bits an pieces of the Scan groups work anyway.

Most of Sup Forums also only have half-baked knowledge of japanese.

At least I admit it. The problem is the people who don't realize it.