Should people carry a knife in public in countries where its illigal carry a firearm?

Should people carry a knife in public in countries where its illigal carry a firearm?

Other urls found in this thread:

knivesplus.com/media/VN-53871.jpg
bol.com/nl/p/homeij-sturdy-zakmes-rvs-pakkahout/9200000046993199/?suggestionType=typedsearch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carry a gun anyway. Its called concealed carry for a reason.

Yes, they need to protect themselves against Ahmed and his friends

No, violent minorities are part and parcel of being a cis-het-white-male in a modern world. Turn the other cheek like Jesus.

Caring about laws in the first place is why you will never free yourselves from the Jew.

Yes. If anyone questions it, claim you're a Sikh and they're oppressing you.

This. If they can't see your gun, and they never hear your gun, then there's no problem.

But the moment you need it, if you don't have it, it could be your death.

Both are illegal

>Turn the other cheek like Jesus.
Is that how he kicked the bankers out of the temple??

And in the moment you need it, and you have it, and you use it, it'll be worse than death because they'll put you in jail for the rest of your miserable, worthless animal existence

Better than nothing

Jesus did what he thought was best at the time with the bankers. He was wrong though. Money enslaves the Goyim to the Vatican.

1) rather be in prison then die
2) that may encourage your countrymen to support your clear proper use of a firearm in self defense and either
a) get you released
b) get the law changed

We need to purge all you worthless bourgiose college cucks from the face of the earth.

>He was wrong though
The Son of God wrong? Not very likely faggot.

Move to Czechoslovakia or Slovakia where it's legal to carry a gun.

desu i carry a pocket knife everywhere

Needing to break laws is just taking a shortcut

Acquire knowledge for whatever you desire and just ride the law for your material shit

That's fucking bullshit.
Try me, fucking weakling. I will tear you to fucking shreds.

Jesus and me are of one kind.

Only a small- portion of man+ is welcome. The rest is to promote our world plan.

Me too. It's a weapon of ass destruction.

You should carry a knife anyway, it's a tool.

I carry one with me all the time, at work I use it to open boxes or cut stuff. When not at work same thing. Let's say a rad hose on your car blows, you can cut a length off, undo the hose clamp and reattach a new length with just the knife, you can use it as a scrapper. In some cases I have even used my knife as a hammer.

If you don't carry a knife you probably don't have a penis either.

That brilliant man was treated very poorly by the Voice of God for trying to give free electricity to the world. He was the yesteryear version of Sir Tim Hunt.

> try me

Stop, commie. There are very, Very, few commies in the military.

There are a lot of Nazis that are.

I always do

No you won't, you fucking gringo piece of shit.

Once mommy and daddy are dead, your way of life is over.

Knife would most likely be illegal too.
In "Russian" Federation only shitskins are allowed to carry big enough to fight knifes as "part of national costume". They are allowed to carry guns too, but illegally - police never looks into such cases. They would like to catch fascists and hatecriminals better.

No. Just bin it mate.

I'll buttfuck your pussy

How is it bullshit. You would rather die than serve a short stint in prison for defending your life? Fuck they need to start feeding you marxist retards to lions already.

No way Nigel! And hands, knees and elbows should be required to be covered in bubble wrap, as they too can be weapons. Long live Britannia!!!

>fucking weakling
You are not only on the internet but hiding behind a meme flag fag. At least have the balls to show what country you are from..but I know you are too big of a pussy to even do that. What a pathetic fag

I spoke to the one he did.

He met with the intelligencia of his day for a powwow on wether or not to tell the world. I discovered (hit by it) the same field he did...I saw it but couldn't define it.

He chose not too because its too much for the world to take.

I know now...it IS too much for the world to take.

¿A quién llamas tú gringo, hijo de puta?
I will kill you.

Everybody everywhere should have a pocketknife. They're handy things.

>short stint

I'll defeat you just by my accent.

>¿A quién llamas tú gringo, hijo de puta?
We speak human, you fucking goblin.
>captcha:trump

how old are you? knife is very, very messy. i mean VERY messy. just get laid and enjoy life. leave this shithole.

its been illegal to carry a knife a here since 1993 except for use at work. it doesnt matter what length the blade is, the type of lock or anything, theyre all banned :(

Carry a gun and a knife... get attacked... put knife in attackers hands after you shoot them...
Repeal gun ban. Profit?

> goblin
qeq, I called afghans "mountain trolls" in Kunar.

i got 2 desu, this french design called laguiole, but most of the time a smaller design like how pocket knifes usually be, like this knivesplus.com/media/VN-53871.jpg except s more aesthetically pleasing one, like hawaiian or whatevs

How about we whip the Pharisees out of the west, like a large-scale Jesus

Vete a la mierda, moro mamaguevo.

No,

They belong in the bin

who gives a fuck about these kind of laws
permit or not, when shit happens i go to my cellar and unbrick that wall.
i always carry picrelated knife, but i have severalones i shoose to carry depending on what i do that day. And several bajonets and axes too, i also made myself a holster for a 700g ax and a dogchain with nuts and bolts at the end.
carrying steel is nice, but what you should realy learn is how to use your enviroment and the everyday things around you to defend yourself or to attack someone, not saying you should go full jackie chan lol but i think you kn

you should ALWAYS carry a knife on you for your daily needs or whatever reason.
mine's picrelated, reheated it, boiled it in oil and buffed it up with sheepwool and polish grease, it's so sharp the weight cuts a sheet of paper and i only need to sharpen it twice max 3 times a year.
this knife is even older than me i'm 36), i got it from an unckle the day i turned 7 years old and it was my boyscout knife.
this is my knife and i am her's
unironically she's called sigrid.

Other unsuspecting "weapons' could be carried on a regular basis as well...such as:

long, pointy umbrellas (dare 'em to call you a faggot)

a couple handfuls of change, while wearing an extra sock makes a great sling weapon.

long crochet needles

...you get the drift, be creative on what you can legally carry as a means of defense.

DO IT ALREADY YOU FUCKIN' SPIC, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU LITTLE PUSSY? HUH, BITCH??? GONNA FUCKIN' STOP COWERING IN THE CORNER AND TEST ME, FAGGOT???? HUH, MOTHERFUCKER?

FUCKIN' WETBACK, FUCK you. Fuckin' NASTY LITTLE SHITSKIN.

better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

No you won't. You're such a retarded faggot from all the cock you've taken that you literally fell for my bait to show your flag and prove to use you're a retarded spic...likely some arab too

>the tough big boy commie

I want an island of only - blood types.

> no faggy poz allowed!

I don't care what people do but I always carry by Buck knife anywhere I go. You never know when you'll need a knife. It's just common sense.

>your finger prints are on the knife
What now?

this is the most autistic shit ive read all month. congrats.

just dont get stabbed with your own knife

If you can prove you were defending your life and avoided loss of life at all costs you will be out in a few years max here. Better than dead lefty. You guys should think twice before attacking nazis desu

Hahaha

> knife, that requires 10 sec to open and that slips and cuts your palm in any hit
Oh goyim, here we goy.

knifes are shit for self defense

I do. I carry it for work, but obviously it'd work for self defense

Oddly enough California is open carry...for knives, dirks & daggers.

You could even walk around with a sword, as long as it is clearly displayed.

>If you can prove you were defending your life
>if you can prove you were innocent
Not how it works, statist.

Arming yourself with a handy sharp stone, in order to survive and prosper, is a human right you were born with, endowed by nature herself. Don't let anyone ever tell you what to do or think, you were born free mf.

Guns are legal here. I just carry a 15 dollar thumb flip knife to keep the local nigs in their place. Thanks for the bargain, newegg.

i think cane/walking stick is the way to go for self defense. mainly because knives are going to lead to more legal problems if you end up having to use it

Hahaha you're a fuckin' FILTHY ASS WETBACK??? HUH, BITCH? THAT WHAT YOU'RE FUCKIN' LAUGHING ABOUT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT?? SUP PUSSY??? HUH MOTHERFUCKER????

I can't carry shit in Portugal

Shitsabon

>flip knife
Don't cut yourself on that literal edge.

Haha, what a faggot, ammI right? He put his autism in knives instead of ray/atomic reactions. He can only kill one at a time.

ONE! HAH!

> turbo autist

What about twigs?

Omg you're brain damaged

Why dont you look up cases of what I mentioned? If you go and attack someone who is minding their own business for being a nazi and get stabbed you will be the one to go to prison and jail and they will likely walk unless you die, in which case they'll likely get 2 years less a day or something else fairly small.

So go ahead and punch some "nazi"

What? You wipe the prints off the knife and then put it in their hand, obviously without leaving your prints on it when you do. If you have to ask how that's done...don't even fucking worry about it.

It's because of Jewish Japs and their Bushido culture

There's no boiled in the kingdom that can stand in my way.

Man too early for his time. Should have made a Sup Forums so that everyone could tell him it was at least fake and gay.

solution: don't import niggers and minorities and maintain a country where it's uneccessary to carry a weapon no matter where

I run with this one bol.com/nl/p/homeij-sturdy-zakmes-rvs-pakkahout/9200000046993199/?suggestionType=typedsearch very aesthetic pleasing desu

In Australia I think this is how self-defense works:
You are not allowed to carry anything at all for self-defense. A kubotan keychain is less legal than a knife. A knife is not legal to carry unless you can give a lawful reason.
BUT you are, in theory, allowed to use equal force to the guy that attacks you. So if he comes at you with a knife you are now permitted to use a knife (though you were not permitted to carry one).
If your knife is much bigger than his that is probably illegal, it has to be deemed approximately equal.

Pepper spray is illegal in most states. What I wonder is how it'd go in court if you used pepper spray vs using a knife with a lawful excuse to carry.
Also, how would you go if you killed the attacker vs leaving him injured.
(because if they're alive they can come at you in court)

Come, nigger. I will slaughter you. Teehee

>egg
Doh

Funny thing is niggers want to racewar against people like this guy here. They don't stand a chance, and I'd say you have more up your sleeve.

Get a doge and knife if guns are illegal.

Until a local business catches you doing that on a security camera.

> 25-Life

You're a murderer, now what?

What are goi blabbering about? Your mushroom knife sucks both for household duties and defence. It`s value is purely sentimental.

> teehee
No wonder beaners have the highest rate of homosexuality in the world, with faggots like you running around.

I'll be fine. They're about a dime a dozen. Not much different than reactionary polfags like yourself.

I will desintegrate you

Use this. Hurts like a bitch and fucks everything up along the way.

It's a recurring theme throughout history.

I seee. I was prevented from speaking the truth...now that I have calmed down, I won't.

you sound like an insecure weakling haha

Does rebar just litter the streets, in America? I'm not sure if I've ever seen a piece in real life.

i never slipped anything, you clearly should stay away from sharp objects
if you red proplerly , i clearly said my everyday knife.when i eat fruit, nuts, thing i need to cut, shaved myself with it too some times, i even take it out in restaurants when they give you dull crappy steakknives to cut your meat and i realy hate when that happens, it's soo unprofessional. things like that.
And i actually don't realy need a knife for protection, i'm too fast, you mostly will end up with a broken wrist and a broken jaw, knee if you pull a knife on me. or in your ass, happend once and it was fun to do haha, that little bitch squeeled like a little pig when i planted his own butterlfy thingy knife in his ass.
anyway..
if you don't know how to use a knife or any tool for that matter, stay away from it, you prolly hurt yourself bad.

Knifes require a certain degree of skill, with a weapon in a tight situation you want to stop and immobilize an assailant. With a nice aim with you knife you can do that but you have to know where to stab or cut, so either your stabbing and slicing and he keeps coming after you or you know where to slice or stab him and he's basically dead. There's no middle-ground here, you'd be better of with pepperspray or a taser if you ask me or you need a sword instead of a knife so you can slice his leg or arm of that'll stop him and maybe not kill him. In the hand of an inexperienced person a knife can be a real drama you could be stabbing, he/she will maybe beg you to kill her already to stop the hurting but you'd be random stabbing and cussing ordering him to die already.

The point is that you don't want to fight with a flip knife. Get a fixed blade.

One of the basic tenants of being a man is carrying a pocket knife. Every man should carry one at all times. One of the most useful tools ever developed my man.

I was agreeing you ignorant piece of shit.

> down the drain with you