i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting more of Tharja in her Cipher Sorcerer outfit please. Maybe doing some dark magic or acting suggestive to the viewer.

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.
imgur.com/a/VWaPd

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

A Christmasy family thing with our daughters.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

I would like to request Mai Natsume in her pants looking down at and feeling her butt with her hands as if worried that she might have gained weight. Something similar to:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2330370

Another suggestion is a selfie of Mai in which she's blushing, naked and covering her breasts with one arm and taking the picture with the other:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1974920

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting my cutie, Chihaya! Some I suggestions that I have are any these: (1) her playing in the snow, (2) her wearing a Santa outfit/bikini, or (3) her sitting warmly inside looking through a window while drinking hot cocoa. Feel free to draw anything else as well that you’d like instead.

Good evening, requesting please Orihime:
- eating a bucket of chicken while wearing a Santa hat
- age 27, wearing Kissshot Acerolaorion Heartunderblade’s dress i.imgur.com/5HTVngW.png i.imgur.com/tK8H4Np.jpg
- wearing Christmasy lingerie and a Santa hat
Anything else cute and seasonal of her is good too, thank you!

Requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please!
Either decorating the house for Christmas or siting next to a window with the snow falling outside.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-In a camo pattern bikini top with short shorts and a cowboy hat.
-Dressed like a Sengoku warload or Shogun: imgur.com/a/X4Gvk
-Wearing this outfit firing a sawn-off shotgun: imgur.com/a/yWLbS
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- hanging mistletoe from her ahoge, leaning in for a kiss

- on a step ladder, hanging up a “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” banner

- offering a scarf to share on a cold Winter day

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Birthday-related stuff especially so. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Natsume replacing the ribbon on her hair with a mistletoe or wearing a Christmas style swimsuit, anything else Winter related is cool as well.

Christmas swimsuit ref: imgur.com/a/96jAj

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Taking an outdoor bath in an oil drum, maybe asking the viewer to join her? Or just enjoying the bath would be nice.
• Wearing a cute Santa outfit and flying on her scythe with a large bag of toys/presents.
• With a piece of Mistletoe attached to her scythe above her head and trying to give the viewer a kiss.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my beloved wife Hane is always welcome, I'd like to request us hugging as seen from my POV - she's 157cm and I'm 190cm tall.

Here's a handy reference in case you may want to draw something involving her bike: imgur.com/a/0OJuR

Thank you very much and as always, I wish all of you a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or getting a little too friendly with user after drinking too much wine. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting Shion cheering me on and/or her wearing Christmas lingerie
Anything cute of her fine
Thanks in advance

Hello, this weekend I'll be request my Yotsugi drawn munching on a chocolate chunk scone, or a Mr. Donuts donut like the reference, it doesn't have to be animated by the way, ( munching ref: u.pomf.is/jslbwa.gif ) ( treats ref: u.pomf.is/kylonl.png )

Alternatively her drawn wearing Motoko's miltary uniform, or a similar type of miltary uniform ( ref: u.nya.is/cshbvg.png ), those aside I'll be very appreciate of anything cute as long as it isn't suggestive or lewd, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Ayaya please, making a surprise homemade birthday cake or anything cute please

Thanks in advance

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'd be okay with anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few little suggestions:

>As a catgirl, stretching like a cat butt is a plus
>Wearing a two-piece santa outfit midriff is a plus
>Out shopping in a supermarket for christmas dinner, the twist being all the ingredients are microwavable
>Drawing on a graphics tablet and being proud of her result (her art is mostly just scribbly doodles but a silly joke would be cute).

And as always the most important part: having fun!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Her coming from behind and tapping my SI's shoulder, as she holds a mistletoe above me. Telling me to look up.

- Embracing/holding me, whispering into my ear "Poor sweet baby"

- Mamimi and my SI sharing a large sweater.

- With a flamethrower, in something tacticool.

- Grooming a Litten.

- In sexy Christmas/Santa lingerie, holding a mistletoe.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing Lana's outfit from Pokemon, either her full outfit or only Lana's top and the swimsuit beneath it.
>Lana Reference: i.imgur.com/XuZLlAj.png

Or, her wearing the cardigan below while gently blowing on a cup of steaming hot chocolate that she's holding to cool it down.
>Cardigan: i.imgur.com/s1w0WnG.jpg

Or, wearing any of these christmas themed outfits/lingerie.
>Outfits: imgur.com/a/xPxAg

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
I'd really love to see her involved in something related to snow or the season in general. Go wild.

Anything else is also fine - cute, elegant, lewd or otherwise.

Postan for Neppu user

Today is my birthday, so I would love anything birthday related with my goddess: like her giving me a cake (it can be in naked apron), or presenting herself as my present in naked ribbons, or we on a date enjoying pudding or cake (it could be on top of a very tall building at night), etc.

Neptune ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
Purple Heart ref: i.imgur.com/tgXUogq.jpg
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu.

To celebrate the release of Steins;Gate 0, a drawing of her talking as an AI program on a TV screen or cell phone app would be nice.

If you're looking for other suggestions:

- Dressed in her Christmas outfit in the reference image.

- Threateningly holding a large candy cane.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is ok.. Something sad is fine too.

Id love to request Akua Shuzen delivering a gift to user by phasing halfway through the ceiling and spooking him.

If the idea doesn't sound appealing, Id be thankful with anything Christmas related.

Requesting Rukia being best friends with a Mimikyu
Mimikyu ref: cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/9/9b/778Mimikyu.png

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing a modified version of her uniform with a big scarf, boots, and longer socks for the colder weather
- waiting under the mistletoe shyly for user
- trying on or wearing striped stockings
- dressed as Lana from Pokemon Sun and Moon (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2440884)
- relaxing on a couch in casual clothes, reading some manga

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine.

Requesting Aigis dressed as Nier:Automata 2B with or without her eyes covered imgur.com/a/hxsTs
In a large sweater with exposed shoulders like one of these imgur.com/a/Cdqq0
Doing a skirt/dress lift maybe holding the dress up with her mouth with a seductive look on her face like imgur.com/a/kvF8s
In one of these raindeer oufits from P5 and P4 imgur.com/a/yAOC6
Drawing blush lines on her hands and covering her face like this i.imgur.com/pwBdFVj.png (embed) , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing Tatenashi's Santa outfit or any of it's lewder variations:

u.nya.is/huokse.png
u.nya.is/fuqctr.png
u.nya.is/vtlnnm.png

Or Ai wearing this shoulderless Santa dress
u.nya.is/qyjafs.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting cute and cozy christmas/winter stuff with my dear Diana, so anything with sweaters, mistletoe, snow, reindeer antler headbands, hot chocolate, marshmallows in hot chocolate, things like that.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( (Cross-thread)) with Hikage doing Christmas related stuff.

For a solo request, Mio being happy because she's headpatted by user. PoV info in the ref.

For something cutelewd, Mio in a naked apron cooking dinner for user, looking embarrassed as fuck because it's not something she would usually wear.

Anything else xmas/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Hello everyone

I would like to request Karen Shirogane dressed like this - i.imgur.com/xaIlRST.jpg

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all

Requesting my flying lewdzard. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

-- Holding a plushie of me very close to her heart with a big goofy smile on her face.
-- Her with a smug/sad look on her face.
-- Laying down on the bed with sleepy eyes and wearing a babydoll

Thank you and have a great week. Yes, I know.

Since our paper anniversary is on the 19th, requesting something anniversary-related, like her going through old love letters or poems and teasing user about being a cornball.
Alternatively, since her birthday is on the 20th, something birthday-related, like her telling user that he better not forget this year.

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Anything Christmas-related would be great, for example drinking cocoa from a Christmas-themed mug, feel free to include user interactions

For non-Christmas requests, how about
• Jolyne wearing Juri Han's default SFV costume, please include the eyepatch imgur.com/a/Fylr2
• An older looking Jolyne with this hairstyle and preferably wearing the first outfit imgur.com/a/lxwjS

As always, anything at all is always welcome, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

Requesting my dear Ion celebrating the 11th anniversary of Tales of the Abyss that was just yesterday! if he looked older that would be great but being his usual, cute self is fine too. Anything else is ok too, thank you!

Good evening everyone! I’d like to request my beloved ethereal angel and absolute love of my life, Claudia, doing wintery/holidayish stuff. A few ideas:

- Claudia in a cheesy, silly Christmas sweater. Oversized is always very cute.
- Claudia bundled up all warm in a big winter jacket with a scarf and mittens for a day in the snow! It’d be adorable to see her making a snow angel but other snow activities are good too.
- Not exactly the same, but I’d love to see Claudia in a pretty church setting. Low lighting, candles, and dressed in all white.
- In an outfit similar to the carol set outfits in LLSIF: imgur.com/a/0TOY8
- Making and decorating Christmas cookies complete with a cute apron.
- Anything else that follows this wintery theme.

And as always, anything else is also fine and appreciated just the same, so long as it isn't too lewd. Cutelewd is perfectly okay!

Thank you so much for your consideration beforehand, and I hope your Friday is going well so far.

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really.

Requesting anything winter-related of my Kobori. Some ideas include:

-Sitting next to a fireplace, reading a book while drinking a cup of cocoa.

- Building a snowman during a snowy afternoon.

- POV of her blushing as she's standing under the mistletoe with the viewer.

Anything else cute of her is much appreciated, though.

Requesting Taiga in her new Jaguar Man outfit, please.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/92AE7
Preferably the cool yakuza one, but the cute tiger suit would be nice too.
Anything would be appreciated.

Howdy WWD!

Requesting my (pepper)Minty angel hugging a giant candy cane! Or blushing under the mistletoe.

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and happy holidays!

Requesting Hiro wearing the Lux-Pain uniform - imgur.com/a/fb7Xu
Or relaxing/asleep under a kotatsu - imgur.com/a/Jj1KE

Whatever else simple or seasonal is also exciting.
周末愉快~

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Toasting marshmallows using Quilava's fire (files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
-On a red and pink sweater with some black stockings.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Good afternoon everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis and since our anniversary is coming up(Dec. 24th), I would like to request something along of the follow either as a PoV or with my SI, while being slightly embarrassed:
-Having a nice candlelit dinner
-Together at night watching snow fall/Christmas lights
- Proposing to Ivis on Christmas Eve (Our anniversary)
Or if you don't mind something a bit more lewd having her either in bed wearing lingerie or a bath cover in rose pedals would be amazing, as well.
Of course, just seeing her always brought joy to my life and I don't mind what it is as long as it is in good taste.

Reference:
imgur.com/a/p21BF

I always appropriate whoever takes the time to do this and hope everyone has a Happy Holiday.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin in some comfy, cozy home atmosphere. Her in christmas outfit/anything christmas related.
Anything cute/cool would've be highly appreciated.

Requesting Sawyer making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
Fingers/hands on her face, similar look in her eyes.

Or if you're feeling lewd, consider drawing her posing and 'dressed' like this:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=53859087&page=1
Pasties, thigh-highs and high-heels. Maybe a spiked leather necklace too.

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits, particularly goth, punk and rock styled ones.

Chibis and stylized drawings are welcome too, I would love something done in the style of Nichijou, or Bkub's art.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-Mai in her PE or other comfortable training clothes cooling off in front of an electric fan
-playing tennis in any fitting clothing style of choice
-Mai in an apron, holding a bowl and a ladle and trying to cook something while looking at an open book on the table
-Mai in a santa or reindeer costume holding a christmas present while having either a tsun, bashful or happy expression. Possible costume references:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1577709
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2223936

Anything cute, cool or sexy is fine too. Please and thank you.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir opening my Christmas gift that I got for her and trying them on. a.pomf.cat/lddbtk.png
Or, bundled up for the winter/wearing this winter outfit a.pomf.cat/kpidgs.png

If none does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei:
-under a mistletoe
-holding a kitty
-attempting to decorate an Xmas tree but it looks awful
-holding 2 cups of hot chocolate, one for him and one for SI
Anything else is good, too! Have a great weekend.

SI ref: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Requesting Inori lazing around kotatsu on a cold winter evening. Reading a book, watching TV, eating oranges, drinking hot tea or cocoa, or just dozing off - anything cute like that.

Alternatively, wearing a santa bikini i.imgur.com/Zvp635e.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Hitagi with her brand new look and attire. Spoiled for the cover of the final off season Monogatari LN. Open to artist ideas as usual.

for tsukimi user last thread

Requesting for Hikageanon

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg (embed) a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg (embed)
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg (embed)
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

I would also like to make an outfit swap with Miofag ( ), with Mio (in Hikka's sweater) and Hikage (in one of Mio's stage outfits) doing Christmas stuff. imgur.com/a/4D0ot

Please don't draw her too lewdly.
Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting my lovely Tsubaki:

- in 50's dress. I had a hard time finding specifics, but anything Christmassy of the era would be nice.
- in a depiction of the line "gosh your lips look delicious" from "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
- I'm not really sure how this would work, but recently I had a cute thought, where, since she's often at the computer working, I'd do something like sneeze from across the house only to get a message stating "bless you

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan relaxing in a forest (it hasn't to be so detailed) dressed with cute winter clothes. Something like just walking at it or sitting in a tree will be fine.

Another thing I would to like is see she playing the saxophone dressed as Usami Renko plus a pair of white gloves.

Usami Renko ref:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2331261

Thank you in advance if you take my request. Hope you have fun drawing her. Have a nice weekend!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, but if possible I'd like to see her dressed for the cold/christmas

Please enjoy your weekend

Could I request Stocking sitting under the mistletoe, wearing just a Christmas sweater and pantyhose, please?

Good morning folks

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please.
If you want something specific, how about stuffing a stocking labeled to user with some presents?

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly inviting user to come join her under the kotatsu, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

THICC

Requesting my beloved Yuuna baking cookies for Christmas.
But I'd be happy about anything cute and comfy Chirstmas-y of her.

I tried.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Requesting some cute SI stuff with my darling Miia (i.imgur.com/5c961CX.jpg)

Also joint requesting with Kneesocks, Requesting Kneesocks tutoring Miia in the rules of Interspecies Exchange.
PSG artstyle is fine if that makes it easier.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing her housewife outfit(blue appron one on the right)

Requesting Natsuki in something similar to the picture in the reference, in bed, lifting up the covers.

If that's not too interesting, I'd like to see anything of the following:
- as a slightly older housewife, maybe with a bit longer hair and so on
- under a mistletoe
- hairbrushing with Gazer

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Reposting for Slainebro

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It'd be cute to see him wearing a sweater and carrying 2 mugs of hot chocolate similar to this i.imgur.com/bbhkhso.jpg
Or if you're up for something more complicated, him reading a book or just enjoying the view like this imgur.com/a/euXkG

But you don't have to stick to these suggestions, anything simple and cute or cool would be much appreciated! I wish you a great weekend.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka, under a mistletoe, beckoning the viewer to come over.

Alternatively him in a joint request with Totty (Dead)
with the both of them either drinking together, or the both of them in their crossdressing outfits: i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png

Anything else with him being cute/festive and not lewd is always welcome. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

Version without trees because I couldn't get satisfied with them.

Hello, fellow drawfriends! Hope you all have a nice day! I'm back doing art trades, so draw my husbando and I'll draw your waifu or hubby!

Requesting Cyan:

-in a snowglobe or in a christmas stocking
-wearing this christmas outfit (i.imgur.com/1Ebybfo.jpg)
-wearing panties with a mistletoe print or cat paw print on them feel free to make her butt a little bigger if you'd like
-Cyan or my SI in a reindeer outfit, being ridden by the other wearing a santa outfit
-with Sonoda Yuu, who is wearing her dog leotard while Cyan is wearing a similar cat leotard. Either playing or sleeping in a box together (i.imgur.com/cWKFKMs.jpg)

Cute or cutelewd is fine
SI ref (got a haircut): i.imgur.com/zDY0vl8.png

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke in any of these winter outfits: imgur.com/a/3zJe0

Alternatively,
-a winter themed couple picture of us holding hands: imgur.com/a/EmQdN
-laying in bed like this with a smile, i.imgur.com/d7YMjis.png
-eating ginger snaps and blushing
-pose saying "It's KK Style" files.catbox.moe/3pplhi.png

Anything else seasonal is fine as long as he's cute, happy and it's nonlewd. Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce playing a piano or keyboard while humming a tune. Other ideas could be her dressed as a Christmas elf or elegantly eating some food.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting my lovely Akane Mahougasawa
-putting on these cute sandals in a hurry for her date with user imgur.com/a/GLKRm
-Dressed like Ishtar Rin imgur.com/a/aPzN3
-Dressed like Female Sightseer from Sun and Moon and taking a selfie with my SI imgur.com/a/cTUy9 SI: imgur.com/a/Y1eJF
-Wearing this cute flower outfit with the crown shirt and sandals imgur.com/a/t1Tvo
-In a santa bikini

V-neck sweater showing Patchy's HUGE TIDDIES CLEAVAGE!

Requesting Kagura wearing a Santa/Christmas themed bikini, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

those were some happy little trees user

Good Evening, WWD~!

All I wish this month is comfy art of my cutie patootie. Anything goes but some ideas could be him in any winter clothing/santa outfit in reference, enjoying cocoa or sitting near a fireplace, opening present with bunny plushies inside or just about anything.

I would also like a dual request between Totty and Reigen, it can be them enjoying a drink together after all the shit they deal with daily or them interracting in their canon crossdress. Both crossdressing designs are in the Reigen album in the links under

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWn
Reigen reference: imgur.com/a/30LvG

Requesting Kneesocks dressed as Jill from VA-11 Hall-A (i.imgur.com/Gl962KN.jpg)

Also joint requesting with Miia, Requesting Kneesocks tutoring Miia in the rules of Interspecies Exchange.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png
- Her reacting with surprise when she tries drinking coffee for the first time.
- Her sitting in front of a space heater while bundled up in a blanket.
- Her wearing a cute wintry or Christmas-y outfit.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.

cute!

Requesting Natsuru wearing a turtleneck sweater and doing a boob-squish arm hug, or otherwise anything cute and Christmas themed. Thanks!

Yuuna is really cute. I'm glad you drawed her.

Unfortunately I'm not as good as our friend Bob, so I'll leave that up to Yuunafag to decide. But thanks!

thank you!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as a Dormouse from MGE, asking me to come back to bed all sleepy-like (Dormouse: imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
-her sitting in my SI's lap and playing video games, with my arms wrapped around her stomach and holding a controller of my own.
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

HI WWHD I'd like to request my Samus playing tennis either during a match with a serious expression or after a match relaxed and happy. She could be wearing any tennis outfit like this one

i.imgur.com/mXseTfl.jpg

or whichever you would prefer. I'd appreciate anything else you would like to draw as long as its thoughtful.

that's a top qt haircut you gave her
nice work overall

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty.

Or her wearing a long scarf and bikini similar to this: imgur.com/a/8BHL7

Or her wearing nothing but a sweater and thighhighs.

Alternatively, more of her in her christmas outfit: i.imgur.com/RjA1J4H.jpg

Not OR but her face is great, really cute drawing. Fashionable Tsukimi is good, too.

Requesting Misha wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, wearing any type of Santa Claus outfit, or posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you.

More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting Mao dressed as my favorite Shadowverse leader Luna, or dressed as my favorite card Cerberus.

Beautiful. Also, like said, that is one thicc snowman.

Requesting my adorable Hanako dressed up as Santa, complete with a fake beard and a pillow or two stuffed inside the coat to make her look like a jolly fat man.
Anything cute would be simply wonderful as well.

Nothing lewd, please.

Holy shit nice!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in something Christmasy while eating a candy cane in a suggestive manner.

Or maybe in her PJs (included in clothes ref link) unwrapping presents on Christmas morning.

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you would like specific ideas:
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready
-cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine pokemon

Thanks to anyone that draws her!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wrapped up in a blanket by a fire.
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Anything in particular, user?

Requesting Christmas Astolfo. Something like a santa miniskirt?
Or maybe Astolfo sitting on the back of a reindeer flying in the sky.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Mimi hugging Mimibro-tan lovingly, please, thank you!

Mimibro-tan:i.imgur.com/83SWyzT.jpg
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Hello waifufriends, I hope you're all staying warm! Requesting my Tamaki under the the Christmas tree and wrapped in a big ribbon and inviting user to jingle her bells please! Anything else Christmas related is great too. Thanks for reading and have a comfy weekend!