ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22163000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20590574
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19690824
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18404144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No u

jews

Explains why they're pushing weed legalization so hard lmao

Dont plan on having kids anyway so fuck you.

(Protects against traumatic brain injury and stimulates growth of new brain cells)
Cannabidiol reduces Aβ-induced neuroinflammation and promotes hippocampal neurogenesis through PPARγ involvement.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22163051

(kills cancer cells and inhibits tumor growth)
Cannabidiol inhibits growth and induces programmed cell death in kaposi sarcoma-associated herpesvirus-infected endothelium.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23264851

(Stimulates growth of new brain cells and effective against anxiety and depression)
Cannabinoids promote embryonic and adult hippocampus neurogenesis and produce anxiolytic- and antidepressant-like effects
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1253627/

(Effectively treats Crohn’s disease)
Cannabis finds its way into treatment of Crohn's disease.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24356243

(Effectively treats inflammatory bowel disease)
Cannabidiol reduces intestinal inflammation through the control of neuroimmune axis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22163000

(Effectively treats colitis in rats)
The effects of Delta-tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol alone and in combination on damage, inflammation and in vitro motility disturbances in rat colitis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20590574

(Prevents collitis in mice)
Cannabidiol, a safe and non-psychotropic ingredient of the marijuana plant Cannabis sativa, is protective in a murine model of colitis.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19690824

(Migraine, fibromyalgia, IBS and related conditions display common clinical, biochemical and pathophysiological patterns that suggest an underlying clinical endocannabinoid deficiency that may be suitably treated with cannabinoid medicines)
Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18404144

Yeah, yeah, we get it's a Panacea.

Note on all the guy health related research: the gut is the primary place where many neurotransmitters are produced, it also has a substantial amount of neurons (i.e. brain tissue) and interacts with your entire system via the vagus nerve. Destruction of gut health via poor, carbohydrate overloaded, low fiber, low nutrient density, modern diets, environmental toxins from plastics, bathroom products, cleaning products, unsafe cookware, etc., lack of exposure to the proper microflora because of sedentary, indoor lifestyle... the destruction of your gut is one of the primary ways you are being jewed.

>posts extensive peer reviewed research on two heavily researched uses of exogenous cannabinoids
>huurrrr huhuhuhuh it can't cure eberyting huhuh hurrrrrr
How do you even feed yourself?

Where exactly am I denying or otherwise disproving what you wrote ?

Is this all from smoking it or is this just what the plant has to offer besides smoking it?

Your comment was a snide dismissal that didn't provide any argument or deal with any of the information presented. If the intent of your comment was to genuinely say that "yes, cannabis is a cure all", that's not accurate either.

Read the abstracts dummy. Not hard to understand.

A lot of those benefits could be found by just ingesting CBD oil, stoners fail to mention this fact because CBD has next to zero psychoactive effect and won't give them the high they are seeking.

Its nearly 2 AM here I dont have time for that

Yes or a no on the smoking part will do

Can't i smoke so much i have passed every type of drug test known to man even hair follicle heh nothing personal kikes

Is this why mine just dribbles out?

> Weedys get mad
Haha fuck off Hippo breath.

I don't because only gay liberal soy boys smoke weed.

A bigger threat to sperm count than weed are speedo-type briefs, which go largely overlooked.
Freeballing is the way to go.

Yeah figured it wasnt from smoking, thanks, hard to believe smoking of any kind is healthy

The answer is yes. Smoking cannabis is a way of taking in the cannabinoids relevant to these studies.

Yeap. Any burning of a plant is just releasing cancer causing carcinogens. Water pipes might help a bit, but any ingestion of brunt plant matter is not good for you.

>brunt
burnt*

its bs . they most likely tested smoking mj probably even in combination with tobacco wich is well known to reduce sperm count , fertility and sperm virility.

Nigger love weed and have very high birth rates.

A lot of them are Cbd, while some are thc. Most of the benefits are a combination of the two.

D U D E
U
D
E

good, I'm gonna go smoke EXTRA weed now after reading this.

Too bad people will look at these and think the takeaway is
>weed makes me smart

What else do you expect from a feminine plant?

I paid for a vasectomy and all I had to do was get baked every day?

this is a good thing, makes it harder for degenerates to procreate

Turns you into a goat.

Can confirm.

Quit this shit.

Shut up, I do what I want, big government libshit

but now you can enter the goat tower
share your secrets goatanon

Damn True

Been smoking for 17 years.

Got my wife pregnant after 2 weeks of trying.

(((science)))

Who the hell unironically says "water pipe"?

I'm gay

idgaf

Legalize this shit now, I want every nigger spic and degenerate getting cheap weed

not jazz loving forestchink mapleniggers apparently

This comment actually blew my mind, all anti weed ppl auto btfo from now on

That's the marijuana speaking

Smell my fingers you greasy ass pirate, I'm warning you

>paid for a vasectomy

C-U-C-K

Why do potheads turn into commies?

>just had a fertility test
>passed

awww yeah

i had to say it when i was running a smoke shop. bong is illegal to say where i live for some reason.

Reverse the vasectomy, smoke a lot of weed, get a weed-sectomy.

snip snap snip snap

I'm coming to plunder ur mums booty

Not true...

There are CBD only, THC only, and mixtures, for oils for very good reasons. They do different things.

Still doesn't mean it wont make you stupid when you're stoned but, if you need it, its better then many other pain/mental meds.

Not sure. I'm high as fuck right now and hate commies, so the problem perplexes me.

WAIT YOU MEAN I CANT GET GIRLS PREGNANT? YOU MEAN IT'S AN ANTICONCEPTIVE? YOU MEAN I CAN CUM INSIDE THE MOTHERFUCKERS AND NEVER CALL THM AGAIN?????????????'

Fuck yeah, roll me one.

Reduced mental faculties

>Pot makes you aimless down to a cellular level

They used to push delegalization becouse it was a threat to medicines market.
Now they push legalization becouse they have enough political and economical power to patent it and allow only licensed people to sell it so they can easily get monopoly on a whole market

if marijuana affected fertility Bob Marley wouldn't have 11 children becouse he was overdoing big time

but i dont want kids. im white btw

How do British people tell time there?
If you can stand the smell... plunder away and I'll just sit here and watch :^)

eh the whites in this area are mostly dutch

>swim in circles
>faint DUDE WEED LMAO was heard in the distance

But user, this runs contrary to all my anecdotal evidence of potheads being total burnouts

I'd testify in a court of law stating that cannibis CAN help against anxiety and depression. Moderate usage, non wake and bake ruling applys. Use it sparingly and it can benefit your life.

Shit, it should be mandatory to take it before euthanasia i beleive also. Unrelated

Water pipes are awesome... you cant exactly take a bong everywhere they are too big...

who the hell uses "unironically"...

It literally just means talking normally...

>MFW lefties are on such a high level of lefty,
>Ironically and unironically both lose meaning
>me using the word literally becomes meaningless
>Further enforcing the double speak phenomenon

Fuck no wonder everyone just wants soma and vidya

fake news

i've gotten 5 girls pregnant while stoned, its easy. thankfully canada is the land of legal weed and free abortions

Are you a nigger?

Maybe we don't want to get self-cucked raising children we don't want for the benefit of "muh people"

i'm from newfoundland

>turn into
the other way around

Reads first line

>interesting

Reads second line

>Canadian scientists

Disregards

there is fucking waste products from fertiliser production in our water. i run a little humidifier. caked in rusty sandy black shit. airline stewardesses told me never to drink from plane resevoirs. it didnt make me sick but looks like the inside of a sewer apparently. nicotine kills estrogen. look at the lies on that. weed is in tit milk pretty much. either decalcify your brains with this water bullshit and weed. or do zero substances and shill for oil and paper and pharma like a nagging jew. THIS BOARD KILLS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING

I literally stopped smoking weed because I have too many kids and I had no time to get high.

get offa here. permanently. anybody with a child is incredible defiled using this place. single people and couples are fine. but anybody who spends A SECOND on here with kids. is asking for INCREDIBLE and irreversible problems at that point. we're not discussing just us in that regard. your kids need you. dont mix this shit

>I literally stopped smoking weed because I have too many kids and I had no time to get high.
i'm afraid of this happening to me, i think that it's just americans losing their fertility because of fast food and then blaming it on weed. if you have artherioschlerosis by age 16 because your 500 lb parents keep you alive with a dozen mcdoubles a day then of course you're not going to get it up

what about the holy grail of seed? there's so many ways to cancel out things. got any proof you have any kids? time stamps? documentation?

Though historically i'd say "get fucked you fucking thief descendant Roo"
Today I say. Good move mate. Canada stopped fucking with science back in the 90s

I'll stop when I run out but in the meantime I'm gonna grow some more.

>japan and greece smoke their asses off
>fewer lung cancer cases than us
>nicotine and oxygen is a vitamin that gives you boners
>lung cells regenerate after damage every 3 weeks
>all the lies

Think of all the people you know who smoke pot on a regular basis. Do you suppose it's purely a coincidence that they tend to be excessively lazy and stupid?

nice repetition of the last 416 threads we had on this. weed is in bible. jews ruin everything. it's legal in north korea!!! dude weed. makes him successful. rob ford was a crack head

>canadian scientists

Naw it can't fix everything. You for instance.

You're the reason aliens don't visit us

reminder that Bob Marley fathered 11 children. his bass player fathered 41 children.

>implying i want to bring a child into this world

Those sperm were hungry for eggs.

If that was even remotely true there wouldnt be so many black foster and welfare kids. So either blacks are immune or this fear mongering science.

Then explain Jamal and his ten kids

I've smoked weed nearly daily for 15+ years. Wife got pregnant first time I didn't pull out... Twice. Two smart, strong white boys.

Fake news. SAGE

I really want to see one of those "mellow" sperm cells now

All lies. Marketing weed as a miracle drug is profitable. Scientists will find whatever you tell them to find, and then the news will distort those findings into absurdities.

There is nothing you can do to convince us of the virtues of your depravity.

Reminder if you do drugs go back to /leftypol/ and stay go.

Fuck you don't tell me what to do. I'm a fucking American citizen and it's legal in my state so fuck off.

>smoke for a decade
>still impregnate her on first nut

Praise

If you're constantly fucking I figure even weak swimmers could find the egg eventually

DUDE!!!

same