Favorite Geass Character

We've all seen what the elevens think but what about you Sup Forums? Who is your favorite Code Geass character?

strawpoll.me/11891481

Everybody vote Gino
He's dreamy.

>everyone gets a pity vote
>except the brown girl

Ha

C.C.

Cécile is Cécile by the way, Strawpoll fucked up.

>pic

I need to see how much they voted Orange

Lelouch, obviously.

He is such an integral part of this story they stopped fucking around with clones, as seen in Akito, and are bringing back the real deal even if it means shitting on the end of R2.

bump

pathetic.

Sage

You have absolutely no idea what sage does.
Please leave this site and never come back.

She got one, it's just white

>So many votes for Rolo

Glorious Nippon

This guy gets it

Next time you should make a pol for 3rd most popular because we already know Lelouch is Sup Forums's emperor and C.C. is the best girl of all time.

End of R2 doesn't require him to be dead, to be honest. We've talked about this since 2008

We already had this poll when the new season was announced

>Actually bumping

>Actually saging

Code Geass really brings the 2008 out of people.

>they didn't vote Clovis

Get out

The reason code geass was so great was because the main character was actually good for once. A rebellion leader who uses meme level subterfuge and unconventional warfare in order to liberate Japan.

And his slow descent into madness

it looks like they all the votes for orange are actual orange stickers

Is there a pic that actually has how many votes each character got?

Americans gonna vote for Orange again

>all those suzaku votes

Fucking Christ Japan

Gino

kek

is it bad that i love code geass bud dont remember almost half of these character? Example: Who the FUCK is the red hair guy with lots of votes on the 3rd line? and there's a cybernetic eye lelouch above him? wtf

Watch Code Geass Akito. Or don't - it's not amazing - but he (Ashley) is a okay character.

This a hard question, because I liked both Lulu and orangeboy, but I kinda disliked purple-eyes in the same time but, I could've had liked orange if it wasn't for lelouch.