It's happening. Thousands of reports in my state of unexplained booms and flashes of light in the sky...

It's happening. Thousands of reports in my state of unexplained booms and flashes of light in the sky. Going on for weeks now. Why aren't you talking about this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=booms&atb=v48-1&iar=news&ia=news
youtube.com/watch?v=W0PNvn6AA6U
youtu.be/7RyMldi7ZKI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZnMX8J2Iao
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We were told not to. You should take that good advice.

This happened in Denver and they said it was from a gas build up. Seems suspicious af

Report today

Inb4 it's the ayys in their invisible planes breaking the sound barrier when they take off.

It’s fart pockets being ignited by static electricity.

All that is hidden shall be revealed.

Seismologists have identified the source:

Im very tired, what about you guys?

>thinks this phenomenon is new

Swamp gas....

UFOs don't break the sound barrier. They're silent.

Follow the rabbitz

>1%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charge your phone you monster

Alien invasion, prepare your anus

The alien invasion began centuries ago, and they don't care about your anus, they're interested in your sperm.

What the Fuck is this /x tier rubbish?

What if the best source of his sperm is your anus?

Bunch of nerd-virgins got rich off Bitcoin and are breaking the sound barrier flying around in their private jets.

No flashes, but we heard booms over here, there was even a newspaper article about it!
They said it was probably just teenagers doing fireworks illegally.

experimental aircraft or they are starting the equipment for project blue beam. Are the elite pedophiles cornered yet? If so expect the alien invasion next. With full 3D and smell-o-vision courtesy of your friendly aerospace firm.

South Dakota? I live on the border and have heard some loud booms the past week. I thought someone just had a bigass gun or somethin

Fear not, brothers. The aliens are merely going to enlighten us with their superior memes. We have Pepe the Frog, they have Qlkxhr the Annihilator.

A whole new golden age of shitposting that will unite all races and creeds shall dawn.

It's not fake. It's happening. I heard the booms myself. 64 different locations around the world have reported it so far.

video or GTFO

First interstellar visitor is linked to this. Watch out.

-tom

I heard two of them the other day in southern CA. Thought someone dropped a big ass plate.

I live near an air force base and they were doing drills recently causing booms.

No conspiritard, this is happening here as well. there was a tv broadcast about some in berlin and they have been mentioned in a local newspaper..what could it actually be? Is there any theories?

It's the Military trying out new tech and toys. So you're not wrong.

>tom
>Delong

Hello Xlaxor

What?

supersonic booms from jet airplanes are very loud and can be heard for miles.
The US airforce and the US navy both have loads of jets and they practise regularly.

The US military probably just doesnt want to publicly anounce whenever a plane goes super sonic

gee what a mystery

I heard the 64 booms too!

It's happening here as well.

Sounds like something

When we will get some of that footage you talked about releasing? Gibe pls.

>doesn’t understand witty reply

>looks at flag

Checks out

several weeks ago 2 german fighter jets chased a eygptian passanger plane with super sonic, that lost radio contact - maybe you mean that. i didnt hear about any other incident - or hear anything myself. Except some hunters because i live in a village

Not project blue beam again

I just happened across this in my pol folder while looking for memes. I believe in coincidences, but I also don't necessarily believe everything that seems to be one is.

We obviously don't know but you can't just scream aliens whenever you don't know something. Why would aliens be making the huge booms now when, if you believe in aliens visiting earth, they haven't in the past. Are they making noises to signal that drmpf is finally finished this time?

>flashes and sounds everywhere
and somehow no video evidence

I heard one recently. Sounded exactly like a sonic boom. I do live near an airport where military planes are stationed and it's happened in the past. I'm almost 100% certain they are sonic booms and the government is just covering up why they are breaking the "law" and producing them.

its the calm before the storm guys

Are you guys really 11years old? This shit has been happening for decades. Search “booming noise” on YouTube. I honestly believe you are all bots atm

Military jets break the sound barrier on a regular basis

I had a dream that night became day in an instant and in the sky there were 3 moons. The moons would disappear and then reapear somewhere else in the sky. When they reapeared they came with a thunderous boom and were bigger than the last time. It was terrifying. They just kept getting bigger and bigger and it felt like the world was going to end. My mother was present and she started screaming "THE EYE!". Among the strangest dreams I've ever had.

First contact soon?

I am not into conspiracies, but this is old news.
Look it up, there had even been a part about it on WDR in TV. People were trying to record the sounds.
This isn't a jet.

Oh, good point.

Interestingly enough, a quarter-mile long cylindrical object from outside of our solar system passed near Earth last month.

hmmm, it's actually talked about in non-/x/ newspapers.
maybe it's Trump's hihg-fyling assets

Prostate.

Heard 2-3 here also couple hours ago

duckduckgo.com/?q=booms&atb=v48-1&iar=news&ia=news

^forgot the link

we really need to meme "pic unrelated" into real life. those fuckers use the most god damn retarded images they could find

This sounds happen for quite some time as i recall. There are also trumpet sounds in the sky. i had some videos of it some years ago.
Jewtube should be full of it.

I think he's saying this alien fucks user in the ass to harvest his own alien sperm.

This was a probe sent by the mothership

You get fucked in the ass a lot because you're a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0PNvn6AA6U

that cloud kind of looks like a b2 from the side

BRAAAAAAP

I assumed they were all fake like everything else.

My fucking sides bro
You guys arent so bad afterall

That's American technology at work, son. Go outside and salute! Your taxes paid for that magnificent feat of engineering.

*x-files theme starts playing*

please be bait.

>He doesn't know that the best sperm comes from your anus pfft.
Typical potato nigger

That's the same thing for some people

With this mentality you will never learn any truth. Everything is fake/not fake at the same time. Nothing should be just dismissed out of hand.

It's always swamp gas you guys have no idea how volatileand ultimately random in nature that stuff is...

Interdimensional quantum time warp gates disappearing and reappearing in several locales trying to repurpose multiverse arrangements made by extraterrestrial tourists.

Nothing but a ultraviolet shift.

Literally fucking nothing.

Christ has returned!

That proves it then
Say hi to your mom for me

>compilation of meteors

SpOoOoOoOoOkyyyyyy!

If the ayys land and your in a non commie free state shoot as many as you can before the liberals give them rights. I aim to have a stuffed lmao in the corner of my den, I want an ayylmao skin arm chair, and two small ayy too hold the glass for my coffee table.

>da_snowbird

Government experimental aircraft that they want to keep on the down low

youtu.be/7RyMldi7ZKI

Underground Cabal bases being raided?

>newfag first hunting season
Go back to your inner cities niggers.

We can only hope god is real and he's pissed.

kekked twice

The real source of the noises is Trump’s secret police blowing up kike cabal DUMBs (deep underground military bases). The good guys are winning.

Just like Schrödinger’s cat is both alive and dead?

Shhheeeeiiittt

We’re not living in the quantum realm nigger

Eh, gun shots don't shake every house for miles. Won't even really shake one house. Maybe if fired from within the house.

Th sperm would die
> you can't sustain life on uranus

The remix made on the C64 sid chip is far superior to that garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZnMX8J2Iao

Its called thunder you fucking libtards, its what you experience when you go outside.

This time we eat the reptilians

Skyquakes are kinda strange, they're definitely real, but they ain't some /x/ shit.

Most of them are probably just sonic booms from fighter jets doing exercises, but the "trumpet" like sounds are most likely tectonic activity or CME's.

I'd love to witness it in person.

>hear loud booms outside my department every once in a while, specially in the mornings
>think it must be fireworks from some weirdo
>might actually be this shit

>yfw trump utilizes project blue beam for his own end and claim himself world emperor

That makes a lot of sense.

Viral marketing for the new Thor movie.

It's pretty impressive, she never stops