WHITE FATHER IMPRISONED 15 YEARS FOR SHOOTING DAUGHTER'S BLACK BOYFRIEND

>Be a cop.
>Spend your life risking your life for others to live peacefully
>Have a daughter, spend all your time and effort raising her to have a good life
>She rejects you, parties, does drugs, leaves home to live at a homeless shelter
>Starts dating a fucking nigger (pic coming up next)
>Decide you've had enough, try to save your daughter from her nigger boyfriend
>Court system ignores your lifetime of service, convicts you, imprisons you for 15 years.

THIS IS YOUR HOME, WHITE WESTERN MEN. WHITE NATIONALISM IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE OPTION. GLOBALISM GUARANTEES THAT THIS IS THE PRESENT AND FUTURE OF YOUR ENTIRE RACE.

STOP BEING COMPLACENT. WAKE UP, BAND TOGETHER, FIGHT BACK.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4995678/White-cop-killed-daughter-s-black-boyfriend-gets-jail.html?mrn_rm=als1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/2. Imagine if that was your daughter, and she chose this filthy fucking nigger over you. You who gave her life, supported her, everything. Rejected for a mongrelized nigger.

Ayyy whaddup whiteboi, I'm your daughter's new boyfriend. How dis make u feel whiteboi? I'm her new daddy.

Eh I mean their kids would look pretty white

He's probably a piece of shit though, not defending him or anything, just that genetically I don't think he's a priori a shithead

I hope I have half the father's T level in my age

We'll win him back in a prisoner exchange after the US balkanizes and hue'Whites carve out their own ethnostate in the PNW.

Hang tight, soldier of right.

>be racist
>possess a deep hatred for any non whites
>try to play off 'muh lifetime of service' as a valid justification to kill someone because 'muh niggers'
Off yourself piece of shit

Pic related gets mexibro'd erryday and you faggots would think it's good if the same happened to him

That kid is like 5% nigger at most. I wouldn't be happy about it, but it sounds like the daughter is already too far gone anyway. At least their kids would look white.

Not worth it in my opinion.

My last serious girlfriend wouldn't introduce me to her dad because I was Black, and he was paying for her law school and she didn't want to jeopardize her funding situation. It broke my heart. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone. So yeah, unless you're willing to deal with that, I would stick to Jewish men.

>not taking the kid for a long walk in the woods instead
Fucking amateur.

>go hunting
>hunting accident

Does he even cheney?

>Not suiciding him with two barbells to the back of the head

Does he even Clinton?

t. amerrimutt

>blue eyes

ironically the kid he shot was whiter than his daughter

top fucking kek

respect for the dad. this country is a sewer

good for him. hope he gets out after the 4th

His daughter is more mudshit than he is.

The fucking kid that got shot looks whiter than me.

Shoulda shot the daughter then himself. He and She are the real problems.

obligatory
>white

spics aren't white you fucking chicano

the nigger is whiter than her bcuz blue eyes

Dumbass. How did he think that was going to go?

wait is this the story of that nigger who climbed through the window and the father shot him thinking he was a burglar?

What am supposed to give you high five spic? Sorry I don't want my kind bred out of existence, but what do you care you can go rape another mujer after she stumbles drunk out of the bar to replicate yourself now can't ya?

natuurlijk is hij dat amir

>serious
>wouldn't introduce me to her dad

Literally none of them are white

He's a fucking albino monkey you shitskin losers.

Fuck you nigger and fuck your degenerate mudshark girlfriend too. You dont belong here.

All whites need to homeschool their kids to protect them from bad influences and properly prepare them for the world. If one of your kids ends up being a fuckup, renounce them like your ancestors did. If you notice signs of your kid being a degenerate at a young age, nip that shit in the bud because when they become an adult, they will rebel and use the law against you so you can't punish them. I had a brother who became an absolute degenerate whigger and time and time again, the police would say he is an adult and can make his own decisions. Do you understand that? The police enabled my brothers criminal behavior rather than help our family attempt to stop it. When our family patriarch finally got tired of his shit and put him in his place by kicking his ass, my pussy ass brother called the police on him and pressed charges...you know, like a real gangsta ass nigga does. Do not abide degeneracy.

>>Court system ignores your lifetime of service
Oh yes, let's instead have a legal system where the authorities cannot be punished due to their "service to their country", you cuck.

What a pathetic, impotent household you came from. Hilarious.

>my kind
If by "your kind" you mean "white basement dwelling high school dropout virgins", then... Actually doesn't matter, racism is thankfully dying out, hopefully "your kind" does as well. LOL!

since when is killing dangerous animals a crime?

>At least their kids would look white

Neck yourself honestly.

>leaf virtue signaling for a nonwhite

thanks Trudeau impersonator, but if it's any consolation I don't wish to hurt anyone because of race only leafs such as yourself.

nobody in this story is white at all.

the guy shot is blue eyed but a nigger in all features. the daughter is straight up 100% beaner spic. The dad has the narrow eyes and mestizo features of a half beaner....

the only ones who win in this story is society. Only way it could be better is if the dad's second shot wounded and sterilized the daughter.

>Girl loves a guy
>She starts dating him
>hurr durr le racemixing!!! hurr durr blacks r stupid even tho im a redneck high school dropout, he desurvs 2 die even tho hes most likely smarter than i ever will be

Let me guess, if you were american, you would have voted for Trump?

>oh no, he is defending an innocent person from people who think it's okay to kill them, he's a trudeau impersonator

Great logic there Cletus, go mine some coal now

I was going to make a joke about you being a dangerous animal, but then I remembered that low-iq racists aren't dangerous :>

>defending an innocent person from people
Niggers aren't people.

>person

Seems a bit fucking presumptuous.

Fuck you degenerate. My family homeschooled the cousins that came along after us and several of the boys are in trade school because they wanted to go, not because they had too because they failed at life in their 20s, the only female is in a prestigious Christian college and the other boy actually went to highscool to join njrotc and is currently going to the Naval Academy in Annapolis, but he was homeschooled till 9th grade.As for my brothers and I, we're all fuck ups. I'm a robot because I was picked on in highschool and they are strung out whiggers but at least I'm trying to get my life together. The one I mentioned earlier is in prison and the other is on his way. I stay with my family and help my grandparents and work online. Also, I'm not a basement monster, I just have zero social skills so hopefully, one day soon, maybe I can figure this normie shit out.

Wait HOLDZ UP DO MY EYES DECIEVE ME? looks white to me also has blue eyes
>dis kills the Sup Forums

Father of the Year

Neither are high school dropout racists who think they're superior to others because they have less melanin in them :>

Not as presumptuous as me assuming that there is logical conversations to be had with racist rednecks though

That kid's whiter than 90% of Sup Forums

niggers are the white people of dead people

>Not giving him the phone address of a taliban leader and have him drone striked
Does he even Obama?

Guy sounds like retard desu senpai

>they're superior to others because they have less melanin in them :>
Lmao nice bait. Had me there for a sec

kek he looks whiter than her. she looks like some south american mutt.

>three mistrials
Seriously, what the fuck? How are they allowed to try him four times for the same crime? Did they just keep retrying until they got a retarded BLM jury or something?

>a leaf
>white knights for blacks

not sure if you are baiting or a cucked shill

Well, you know the old saying about assumption. You make an asshole out of yourself, or something of that nature. I don't remember.

He killed an unarmed man.
That's murder. We're a country of laws. Faggots.

"how does this make YOU feel Jamal?"
*pulls out glock*

>blue eyed nigger
>brown eyed white girl

The boyfriend is literally the 52% meme with a healthy dose of nigger/wigger culture.

DELET

yep, negroes = cancer.....

you cannot compete with them when it comes to trolling......

"Lake's aunt said her nephew was reaching out to shake Kepler's hand to introduce himself when Kepler fired his weapon.
The former Tulsa police officer then fled in his vehicle, court records show.
During the latest trial, the ex-cop said he was going to call 911 but called his wife, Gina Kepler, instead because 'he realized he was in a pickle."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4995678/White-cop-killed-daughter-s-black-boyfriend-gets-jail.html"

This cop is a fucking idiot.

TFW Le 56% meme is getting real for an user.

>3 mistrials
How the fuck does that happen?

the mongrel looks about as white as she does.

>not even a co can protect hs daughter from the BBC
face it wh*Te devils, your time is coming

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=jPLduQIZFzQ

> Be a cop.
> Spend your life throwing your weight around so others can't live peacefully.
> Get what you deserve.
> OP can eat shit and die.

>3 mistrials

fucking had to do it till they got a guilty verdict. JOKE

FIFTY SIX PERCENT

>oh no, he said something i do not like, therefore he is automatically wrong and I'm right

No wonder you're a low-iq high school dropout loser user. No hope for losers like you, hopefully people reading this are smarter than you though

>oh no, he's defending people i want killed, he's a white knight guys

Typical AfD virgin here boys, nothing to see here

Here's a thought: How about you don't shoot people just because your daughter makes poor life choices? Christ, do you guys actually expect people to get away with shooting others? He's a cop, I'm sure he's familiar with the phrase "You do the crime, you do the time."

He knew what was going to happen if he just went and shot somebody. Seems like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

wait, who is who?

>cannot read what is written on picture
Let me guess, you're about to defend the "father"?

this is just gonna happen more and more, we're not going to raise nigger kids as our own grand kids. would rather go to fucking jail.

get used to it.

It won't actually. Believe it or not, not everyone is a useless low-iq redneck who quit school at grade 10.

>virgin shames people on the internet

cunt detected

You're the one getting offended by it loser :>

>the father of the year who commits murder because his daughter loves someone he doesn't like
Wow great one, I bet a racist like you sure is a hit with the ladies

>Sup Forums self destructs

they both look like mutts, not niggers

having a daughter or sister is the worst punishment a man can ask for

Way to go Dad. You really showed him...as you rot in prison and daughter moves on to the next coal mine.

>mad cause niggers are violent
>defends literal murder because it's a white man

I don't want to see another thread about blacks this blacks that while Sup Forumsocrites spout bullshit.

thats an italian

>Pic related gets mexibro'd erryday and you faggots would think it's good if the same happened to him
As if

so the media just tried to make it a race thing

they look like latinos

Next election brother

he's a halfrican you fucking dip

That thing is barely a nigger.

I don't understand, I would just disown her and never speak to her again, why get sent to prison over it, just cut your losses and move on. (generally speaking daughters are horrible though, if I ever have a kid I hope I get a son)

You both have to go back Pacos

SHANNON KEPLER DID NOTHING WRONG.

> be a nigger/spics
> be killed by other niggers/spics
> blame whites for racism and call them names

Actually he probably did the right thing. He protected his daughter. Hopefully she doesn't rebel and fuck more niggers, but, actually sees the errors of her nigger loving ways.

I feel bad for fathers that have to raise daughters. You're basically spending hundreds of thousands of dollars raising some other man's eventual cock sleeve who can't even carry on your family name. And then you will have to support her while her mulatto baby daddy abandons her.

DA was probably up for reelection in a majority negro district

Looks white to me. He is probably an octoroon

I'm just genuinely profound by the word mixed raced use only in one instance. Thats all.

The daughter is obviously adopted. Doesn't look like either parent. Stop adopt-cucking white men! Non-white adoptees will revert to their genetic nature.

>TransAryan americans