Dating a mother of a 7 year old

So here's the thing, I met this really attractive girl. Educated. Great genetics. She's a physicians assistant. She's easy to talk to, very respectable, and is super traditional.

Normally I'd be put off immediately by the idea of them having a kid, but I'd be willing to put that aside because of how much better in every category this girl is. But I find myself having a problem with one thing -- what does she look like under her clothes? I can't just bang her, because like I said she's very traditional. But I find myself put off by the idea of her having deflated tits and I'm hoping it's not as bad as I think. I'm a total boob guy.

Problem is I can't find shit ANYWHERE. Googling it brings back no results. All of the articles I see are some bullshit pro-woman nonsense about how "he should just accept you for how you are, gurl"

JUST SHOW ME A FUCKING PICTURE OR SOMETHING FOR CHRISTS SAKE

You're my last hope, Sup Forums. Red pill me on this.

Bail.

Eat her out? For most christians PIV is the only sin.

>traditional
>already a single mother
Lmao ok op

>I can't just bang her, because like I said she's very traditional.
>She had a child out of wedlock.
K

She grew up in a wealthy Italian family with lots of siblings. She was with her highschool sweetheart for 6 years and thought it was going to be forever. Turns out he turned into kind of a deadbeat and it ruined all of her plans. She said she wanted to be married with at least 4 kids and stay at home to homeschool them. She's basically been single the whole time since then.

I'm fucking a 30 year old woman with 3 kids that is in the process of divorcing her husband and her body is smokin.' She's a nurse and loves to roleplay. I'm 23 btw

Nooo... why would ypu do this? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?

By the time she's had your kids, her body will start degrading. as will yours. Make sure you love more than her meat, if you want things to last and her to be a good mother. You want someone you can still like when you're both 60 and covered in disgusting wrinkly old folds.

>what does she look like under her clothes?
Turn the fucking lights off.

So like no stretch marks or sagginess or anything?

I'm not gonna judge your situation because I don't care. I just want to know what I'm getting into body-wise.

She works out a lot. She doesn't even watch TV. Her whole life just exercise, job, motherhood.

Thats a keeper. Sometimes having a kid makes a woman a better person.

No you're not.

You sitting in your room masturbating.

because i'm real smart and you're a faggot i'm thinking waterpark date

Not a bad idea. Except that it's winter.

No stretch marks. She's like 5'5 120 lbswith big tits and a plump lil booty. She is a real pleaser in the sack too

Its hit or miss user. Some womens bodies bounce right back, most go to shit. Saggy boobs and ass. Either bite the bullet and love fucking her saggy ass or move on.

like wow man indoor waterpark? if no then there are plenty of motels that have indoor pool w/ waterslide. quit making me do all of your thinking for you. nigger.

Do you think there are any other indicators of how it looks underneath everything? She's very in shape. You can tell she has a slim waist. Nice legs (she was a dancer and she runs). Gorgeous face.

This aint bad. Get a peek at the ass and if she wears a one piece thats all you need to know.

If you could get a really attractive girl you can get one that doesn't have a kid.

Some truth: what is pleasurable to the eye is not always pleasurable to the touch and vice versa.

Not at 28 I can't. I can't stand being around anyone younger than 26. They're like actual god damn children to me.

Heres the 30 year old I'm fucking. 30 years old 3 kids. Sorry had to get on mobile

not a single rape comment.

what the fuck is wrong with you niggers.

again
>>traditional
>>already a single mother
I didn't even read

>traditional
>already a single mother

lol

never date single mothers

/thread

Is her 7 year old a girl or a boy?
If it's a cute girl who will be cute and sit on your lap as you play video games and be cute and let you take her out for ice cream and just be overall cute, yea.
If it's some obnoxious boy with a runny nose who whines all the time and is loud and stupid, no.

Are you prepared to be a father to a kid that isn't yours? No matter what she says it's what she expects from you.

fucking disgusting, this is why i fuck my daughter only

enjoy the herpes, cold sores for life
eww

We remember a time on this site when you could actually have conversations. Should have been there. It was nice.

If this woman is so great, then how come she rewarded a bad deadbeat man with sex and a child?

Dont fall for the sweet girl act, this single mother just needs a beta provider. She will divorce you and be fucking Chad on your childsupport alimony in 2 years.

I don't know man. I'd probably be more open to it if I had a kid of my own with her, but that's not at least for a couple years down the line.

This. Boys are only good when they are your own. Then their antics are fun, as long as you taught them to point their youthful insanity away from you.

>tattoo
Get out while you can user.

You neglected her age... Anything under 26?Then her tits will be fine. Her nips might be a bit large, but if shes in shape core wise you can barely tell... Over 30? Move on, you won't be able to get past the stretch marks and no need to ruin her life over your issues...

She doesn't need anything. She makes great money and the only reason we're talking is because I'm the one that went after her. Met her in the ER a while ago after breaking my hand and I sent her flowers to the hospital wrapped in the bandage when it was all done. At first it was just kind of "thank you, that was very nice" but the more we talked the more she got into me.

Don't listen to this atheist.

It's a girl. Looks just like her mom. She looks like a sweetheart in pictures and you can tell she has a great life.

>bandage
Hospitals dont use bandages anymore,
your larp is over

Start a MGTOW thread next time and dont waste our time SAGE

Traditional Single Mother? She has to be black...

It was an elastic bandage. She wrapped it around the molding or whatever it is. It was basically just an ace bandage.

>I don't know man
If you don't know then it's a NO deep down user. I don't believe there isn't one (1) attractive 28 year old girl without a kid.
I'm only 22 and have only been in a couple relationships so what do I know except that in my gut what you're doing will only lead to regret.

Go "swimming" you faggot...best way to see if she got run over by the preggo train.

get her drunk. get drunk too. all women are whores - just add alcohol. she's obviously into you and will more than likely make the first move because now she's a drunken whore. bounce her like a rubber fuckdoll. if not in shape then dump.

>Hospitals dont use bandages anymore,
fucking toothpaste I swear

The area I'm from is pretty low to middle-low income. Lots of blacks, welfare queens, etc... I'm in like the top 1% of earners in my area as a full stack developer and I can't help but feel like she feels the same way. She just wants someone like her -- career oriented, not a loser, etc

Date her just to play with the loli and have a daughter for a few years.
it's so fun to just play with little girls

>single mother whore
>traditional

You try online dating?
Like I said, unless you're one hundred percent cool with fathering another child (it helps that she's a girl as others have said, but still), then it is only in your best interest to look elsewhere.

Congrats on actually considering weather or not you want to be a literal cuckold. Raising another man's kids.......what a fucking loser.

topkek

this.

>super traditional
>single mother
kek

>Super traditional
>Single mother
Pick one

>Dating a mother of a 7 year old
>is super traditional

Unless her husband (yes HUSBAND, not boyfriend or random hookup with a stranger) died in an unfortunate accident, she is anything but traditional.

>single mother
>traditional
Wait bro, hol up! Single mothers are the most kind there is because she's in need of a new income (you) bail off - BAIL OFF!! Don't be a Player 2 and pay for Jonathan's or Tyrone's son. It's a trap!!

holy shit OP you're a mess, kys

>Billions of women
>Fucking this rag
Why even live?

Post pics

i can tell by your writing style that you have a vegana, soooooo sharpiepooper timestamp to prove youre not larp or shoo back to sweaty

>Totally all the man's fault. She didn't do anything wrong at all.

1/10 because I replied to a bait thread.

>Will later complain about all women being whores and there being no God-fearing traditional women.

>what the fuck is wrong with you niggers

We're not all niggers is what's 'wrong' with us.

It's damaged goods m8.

>Basic bitch tattooed Stacyslut found a host and a beta enabler.

>she's very traditional
>single mother

Those tits are like rocks in socks.

/thred

I know this is bait but you can't really be this stupid right?

She is a single mother and therefore a bad decision maker and a whore.

Get yourself together man. (Pic related, it's your gf)

>flag check out

>predisposition to be a whore
>great genetics

C U C K
U
C
K

I work with a guy thats been shacked up to a bogan mother of 3 for the last year now. He is so stressed out he cant sleep, has just been put on anti depressants and smoked 3+ grams of weed a day to cope. Fucking retard. Constantly says shit like ''I stepped up because her ex wouldnt'' and its like dude...its not your hill to die on. He is paying to put her through school. Its going to be lulzy when she leaves after college and hes left with a bruised soul. Suckers always get fucked.

Would be ok if they were your kids. Also tattoos are shit.
4/10 if they were your kids
0/10 since she is a used up whore