What the fuck are we?

What the fuck are modern day Britons/Brits?

I've seen many theories and claims to what the British are today, some say we're mostly Native Celtic Britons, some say we're mostly Anglo-Saxon, and some even say we're mostly Danish because of the great heathen army.

Nigga tf are Britons Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE&t=391s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mutts

Pakis

Brits are still white Colonials have become largely a sub species

We had the same ancestor but you went full retard

Good one Obama real original......

Welsh, Scottish, and Irish are native Celtic people, The English are Anglo Saxons.

Britons are mutts. They are rape babies of Saxons, Danes, Normans and Irish. They may be white but they are mutts.

Why did you let ur children become this?

Not really

>Be German
>Try and fuck over non Germans as well as your self
>Roast Brits for trying to get out of that shitty union

youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE&t=391s

This channel has good content
look into the indo-europeans if you aren't already aware of who they are.

Doesnt have survive the jive some vids about this

Yes.

If your children went full retarded Lolbertarian jews that shouted about 'muh taxes' would you really care? we tried to give them the belt at the time and whooped them again in 1812 but they just wouldn't give up stubborn teen years I guess....

Anglocucks eternally btfo forever!!
Anyone else regret voting for that retarded cheeto hitler?

40% Anglo Saxon 60% Celtic

ANGLO-SAXON GENERAL

It varies where you are geographically, but I've seen figures that are between 30-40% and even
in some cases 60%, Anglo-Saxon. Most brits still have majority celtic blood as far as I know.
But your culture was fully germanicized so it's not wrong of you to call yourself Anglo-Saxons.

Welsh people and N.Irish people will for obvious reasons not have the same genetic composition as east coast England and even parts
of Scotland that was heavily Germd.

Thank you didn't even know this existed

Differs by region

im english.. moms side from kent dads side from devon... i got the med master race apperance from my devonian side.

england has multiple racial components which vary by region.. we got the best from each european sub group

I'm a strong. Heroic , white skinned, alpha Brit , feelsgoodman I often laugh at the soft fucking censored American fucks .

Favourite sport , hunting pakis on a weekend

WE KANGZ NIGGUH!

>american
>>>>>>>>>>>>""""""""""white""""""""""

Britain is populated by various Indo-European tribes. No one country is solely populated by one tribe. In fact you can actually look at genetic analysis and see that the ancient tribes are still in existence today and have not mixed.

So if anything Britain proves that various European tribes can live in peace with one another and in fact rise to the greatest of heights if they work together, but you add in some pakis and everything goes to shit.

>Cornwall
>Mediterranean

My brother did a DNA test and it came back 50% North Western Europe,30% Irish and the rest English, Scandinavian etc. I look Turkish.Ive had Muslims asking me if I'm a shitskin.Whats up with that?.I could go undercover infiltrating Mosques. I'd have to get my foreskin cut off though.

When you say you look Turkish do you mean you have dark hair, eyes and a go brown in the sun?

>My brother did a DNA test
>I look Turkish

Got some bad news for you lad.

>Ameriasharts

dravidian albino.. German,Slav,Turk have all the same roots

If you want to consider just the English or Scottish part of you, you are actually quite diverse. By diverse, I mean part Spanish, Russian, Balkan, German, Viking, Armenian, Italian(Roman), with possible links to Arab(possible Mohammadian descent), and Egyptian. What allows me to state this as fact is that if you have even just a little of monarchal descent in your family, you are a descendant of all the royal families of Europe and the Near East/Middle East and Central Asia. A significant percentile of Americans is even more diverse because they did not just get the English but some other regions as well, so it's actually greater for them.

Now, if you are part jig...then you must be Irish.