ANGLO-SAXON GENERAL

ANGLO-SAXON GENERAL

EDITION: WE ARE SAXONS

ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE SAXONS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

This is a thread for the discussion of Anglo-Saxon people, the future of Anglo-Saxon Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Religion and so on.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

English are Saxons
>youtube.com/watch?v=K_8VUYqDqCg

What does it mean to be English?
>youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

ᚦᚦᚦ Social Media ᚦᚦᚦ

Discord Code: EUygg8N

Any questions, interested in learning about Saxon culture join the discord group above.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTH5gnluOVg
medievalists.net/2012/11/woden-and-his-roles-in-anglo-saxon-royal-genealogy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf
youtube.com/watch?v=QN_6AZT92pU
ekiga.org/)
ring.cx/)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page)
jitsi.org/)
talky.io/)
about.riot.im/)
tox.chat/)
britishcountyflags.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/essex-flag/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada is the future. Low population, huge amounts of land, if only they could sort their government out, they would be the dream place for an ethnostate.

Whites will be a minority in 2034 in Canada.

That is a real shame, considering it was 90% white only a decade ago. Do you have a source on that?

Yeah I'll get it.

Could anyone tell me about Anglo-Saxon grammar and how it differs from English grammar?

Hail!

Do yö häve aenny möre funny kvæðis like this my bruders?

Welcome, user. What do you want to talk about tonight?

I can't find any articles on it every fucking article is about Vancouver but some people on stormfront said it would be around 2050 but that was back in 2010, others were saying 2035

I just have this freond

sadly
Sigh, your kind is not welcome here.

youtube.com/watch?v=MTH5gnluOVg

The defeat of the Spanish Armada should always be remembered fondly.

What are your views on why the term ‘WASP’ has fallen into disuse in the US between the 1980’s and now?

>EDITION: WE ARE SAXONS
I'm from East Anglia and I am not a Saxon.

Just visited Toronto, and was waiting for my girlfriend to come out of the bathroom. Low and behold out comes a 6 "4 tranny or cross dresser.

I believe in you leafs. I believe you can fix your country.

meh
medievalists.net/2012/11/woden-and-his-roles-in-anglo-saxon-royal-genealogy/

Ha not surprising desu. We'll make Toronto an Anglo-Saxon ethnostate one day but sadly these days we must endure.

fmu leave

Lad, probably because it's not considered sporting to continue to shoot at a target when it's already fallen to the ground.

They made "W." apologise for speaking at Bob Jones University when he was campaigning. That's how much "progress" has been made.

> Beowulf, a hero of the Geats, comes to the aid of Hrothgar, the king of the Danes
> The author was an anonymous Anglo-Saxon poet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf

WE WUZ... YOUR ANCESTRAL HEROES

FMU this is not your thread

It's a free board

Svennejævel

Ah was I right than?

>le 99.9% face

>Sw*des

Fransosjävel!

Come home Anglo-Saxon man, to Canada.

> "anglo"-"saxons"
> "normans"
> "celts"
> "negro"

>unassigned
Looks like one of your forebears was a proto-Tumblr user.

Well tell me if I guessed right, I've guess 5 people on pol right in the past week.

I must've misunderstood, what was your guess?

That your fmu, nevermind then

I don't know hip kids lingo. But I'm a genuine white Swede if that's what you're wondering.

Never mind then that was short for a name, I stick to my previous statement then.

reminder that ameriniggers are not white and are not allowed to post in the thread

T. Abdul

>0.1% nigger
the meme is real! ahahhahahahahahahaha
>t. amerinigger illegal border-crosser

> MFW Didn't realize you were high Norman land holder.

Harold Godwinson's line are the rightful heirs.

>making fun of Oswald Mosley

Fuck off kike.

Let's see that flag, boy.

I am neither a Norman nor a Saxon but an Angle.

>ameriniggers are not white
>amerinigger

I can only wonder who this (((poster))) is.

>ᛏᛏᛏ HAIL THE SAXONS, HAIL VICTORY ᛏᛏᛏ

Lol. Just like in 1066 right? Fucking moron.

Really makes you think eh?

>continues to shill against whites
>tries to hijack thread to shill against whites

/leftypol/ is trying to advance their tactics it seems. They still have much to learn.

One man was shot through the eye with a lucky arrow.

>You race is dead and irrelevant.
>T. Nigger

My name is of Cornish origins, so sorry not a drop of Anglo

BLACKED

It's noise they put in the tests

Stop barging into threads that aren't yours then, lad.

If you really want to be yourself, make a thread for your snowflake identity.

He's literally just fucking with you on a friendly level. Ligthen up Germanic brethren

>EUygg8N
It's an anti-Christian group, so it's worthless.

>Joins anglo-saxon server
>spreads kike shit

fuck off

Welcome bro

>culturally illiterate
Hm..

Discord is not privacy respecting software anyways so it's double trash

Do you expect people discussing OG Anglo-Saxon history to be christian? It's as pagan as you get

Considering the internet is a Christian invention...

Name-friend chatrooms are cancer most of the time, it seems.

Behind those mass are Jamal, Tyrone and Sanjay.

Don't respond this these retards. They want to suck jamals toes for jesus.

Hey, just passing by, continue with the bread. I enjoy reading anything you guys post with infographs and references to history. Got any juicy picture? Send it my way then :^)

All the Anglo Saxons converted though.

We have quite a few in the discord.

You mean for the church. Jesus is another story, before the Jew Paul an off with it.

They don't want to lose a quality poster like myself because some edge-meister like you can't keep himself from spreading his extra-salty seasoning.

Any Anglo-Saxon ideal that disses Christianity is just another Jewish LARP. Even the church does not represent Christianity. Jews ran off with their doctrines long ago.

>((((((((((((((((discord)))))))))))))))))

shit

youtube.com/watch?v=QN_6AZT92pU

Where is my Danegeld? I need gibs for them programs n´ shit!

I don't blame everything on Jews, but they're definitely part of it.

Well, that's pretty mature of you.
The reality is they are the scapegoat of human nature.

user., one of the smartest preachers I ever heard talked about them and said that their Talmud is "one of the great works of humanism" which is from that man a searing condemnation. This explains why they're always trying to get people to relax and be themselves, when people need to impose duty on themselves as well as self-discipline... Jews want people to be themselves, ie. animalistic, easily controlled beasts.

Humanists are like this everywhere, those who refuse to give the Lord his due. Like you said, a lot of the Church has been corruputed due to such weakening.

oh look an anglo thread left to flourish here on pol without and influx of meds coming in to shit everything up in a jealousy fueled attack.. must be nice.

shitposting aside, Discord is shit and you should feel bad for even considering it
here are some alternatives

>Ekiga (formely known as GnomeMeeting) is an open source SoftPhone, Video Conferencing and Instant Messenger application over the Internet. It supports HD sound quality and video up to DVD size and quality. It is interoperable with many other standard compliant softwares, hardwares and service providers as it uses both the major telephony standards (SIP and H.323). (ekiga.org/)
>Ring (formerly SFLphone) is a free distributed (multimedia communication software published under the GNU General Public License 3. It is developed by Savoir-faire Linux with the help of a global community of users and contributors. Savoir-faire Linux is a Canadian company specialized in Linux and free software. (ring.cx/)
>Mumble is an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming. (wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page)
>Jitsi is an audio/video Internet phone and instant messenger written in Java. It supports some of the most popular instant messaging and telephony protocols such as SIP, Jabber/XMPP (and hence Facebook and Google Talk), AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo! Messenger. (jitsi.org/)
>Talky is an open source simple video chat service provided by &yet. (talky.io/)
>Riot is built on top of the Matrix open standard.(about.riot.im/)
>Tox is a FOSS (Free and Open Source) project. All Tox code is open source and all development occurs in the open. Tox is developed by volunteer developers who spend their free time on it, believing in the idea of the project.(tox.chat/)

Why do you think that certain groups pushed so hard for "civil rights"? So they could force their way into your businesses and communities and you couldn't deny them without getting into trouble. A little bit off-topic I know.

difference as significant as the one between cancer and aids

Im from East Saxon (Essex)

“Erkenwyne king of the East-Saxons did beare for his armes, three seaxes (saxon swords) argent, in a field gules”

britishcountyflags.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/essex-flag/

Meds always have to ruin everything

>ANGLO-SAXON

Aren't they become slaves of normanns on their own lands?

Yeah to be fair it even says it's probably less than 0.1% I doubt he has any nigger features at all really.

It's literally meaningless.