Racist Nigger Nurse Fired

Good job Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

indianaattorneygeneral.secure.force.com/ConsumerComplaintForm
youtu.be/_tl7d41F3FQ
in.gov/apps/pla/litigation/searchresults.aspx
mylicense.in.gov/eVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=2486004&
static.pjmedia.com/lifestyle/user-content/36/files/2017/11/Screen-Shot-2017-11-25-at-8.53.12-PM.png
youtube.com/watch?v=ML6oLuLecQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good riddance to bad rubbish

We did it!

Fucked based.

got heem

how?

shes going to try to get jobs at other clinics, we need her license revoked.

The power of weaponized autism my friend

niggers are the abbos of people

Make commies afraid again.

Normally I'd be all "yeah just words" but shit what she said was creepily relevant to her job. I'm glad this nigger got fired. She was probably treating little white kids at work like shit.

I think this is the link to file a report to have her license revoked

indianaattorneygeneral.secure.force.com/ConsumerComplaintForm

A nigger who hat s white people.. you don’t say..

>whyte baby boomer dying alone in a hospital or retirement center surrounded by cruel ethnically hateful nurses, doctors, and other staff who consider their torture to be an unimpeachable virtue

the employer came to see things /ourway/

This , that type of psychotic post warrants her\ nursing liscens revoked

thats a form to complain about 'online transactions'
keep digging

Don't try to justify this by saying you're protecting the greater good. That's just a bonus. No need to make it colorful

Now we have to pay for her welfare and all the chimps she shits out. I guess that's better than having her in a hospital where she could actively harm people she didn't like.

Sup Forums's face when.

Well the real question is how could this not be the outcome?

Unless her license gets revoked. She will simply be hired by another hospital that is more progressive.

LET'S GET AT IT BOYS

I think it's the right form but I'll try digging some more.

Well done Sup Forums!

Not good enough, they should open an investigation to see if there was a spike of child deaths while she was on duty. Lots of cases about nurses targeting and stealth killing children across history and NONE of them were as vocal about their intentions as this ape.

May she be black(wink!)listed from future employment and be forced to go on Obamabux.

Your country gave 12 million dollars to a convicted terrorist. You think it's hard to believe for some head of a hospital to say they don't care?

It doesn't need to be 'justified.' It's very clearly the right thing to do, you shithead.

gold

>literally WE DID IT LEDDIT the thread
nu-Sup Forums was a mistake

Based...time to fire up the autism cannons gentlemen.

youtu.be/_tl7d41F3FQ

and she made the news protesting free speech

back to living off white peoples money through welfare haha
you're welcome

Calls for killing white baby boys PUBLICLY

>does not deserve to get license removed.

Okays BUD

>She will simply be hired by another hospital that is more progressive.
Not likely, her name is attached to what she said, and likely the Hospital admin wont wanna deal with potential fall out if the nig nogs

Its worth looking into, but she has not had her license long.

This?

empoweredpatientcoalition.org/report-a-medical-event/report-a-hospital-or-facility/state-health-departments-health-licensing/

Lets see if her privilege comes into play.

In a world that makes sense, that would happen. We are in the age of 500 genders and no minority can do wrong user. I wouldn't be surprised if some hospital in niggerville hired her.

>black
>people
choose one and only one

Probably because she sounds like she would try to mistreat or kill white patients.

Here's an email I found

[email protected]

yeah, i went through several Indiana State Govt pages, all complaints seem to end up at your link
goojob user have some soccer fans

Cheers m8s

Didn't you read the article? She thought a midget broke into her home and she caught with him and after she drowned him in the tub, she turned on the lights and saw it was her kid

Ready them emails boys

Every black woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the Highest propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves Bitch.

Good hope she rots in a shallow grave.

is this her only offending tweet?

not saying this nog doesn't deserve to lose her job, glad she did. I just want more fuel for the rage.

Now let's get her nursing license revoked

bumping because Sup Forums is a board of peace and we do not tolerate racism!

I don't like people getting fired from there jobs for internet postings. On the other hand though this is a nurse working with children calling for the death of some kids. So it just makes one wonder if she's serious and that would mean a potential threat to the kids.

>
>the employer came to see things /ourway/

Better blame whitey now!!!

who would ever want to hire her again? send her to africa where she can be among her ape kindred

>She thought a midget broke into her home and she caught with him and after she drowned him in the tub, she turned on the lights and saw it was her kid

That means she was either completely fucked up on drugs or something to even come to that conclusion or she's making it up because that sounds like someone trying to get out of responsibility and coming up with a convincing sounding story, but they're too dumb and unimaginative to make a good story up.

Are you aware how deranged most niggers are?

>link to litigation of nurses licenses so we can keep an eye on anything happening

in.gov/apps/pla/litigation/searchresults.aspx

>Link to her actual license

mylicense.in.gov/eVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=2486004&

just need her license so she doesn't start work at another hospital

see vidoe in

>Troubling

>a midget broke into her home
>she drowned him in the tub
>a midget broke into her home

No. Someone has an image of multiple "hate whitey" tweets.

>complains about racism
>makes an extremely racist post herself
But it’s ok bc she is black I guess?

go
back
to
rebbit
you
kikey
moral
faggot

No, there were several. I dont have the links atm, but they were what you'd expect.

She was only a nurse for 3 weeks

No

static.pjmedia.com/lifestyle/user-content/36/files/2017/11/Screen-Shot-2017-11-25-at-8.53.12-PM.png

Of course it's ok. Only whites can be racist just like only men can be sexist.

The oppressed cannot oppressor the oppressor.

>give
>me
>attention
Drown yourself.

she sure fucked up that career.

one of her posts she is proud that she didnt fall asleep
>heckuva loss

Let's do this

848 IAC 2-1-2 "Competence" defined
Authority: IC 25-23-1-7
Affected: IC 25-23
Sec. 2. "Competence" means performing skillfully and proficiently the functions that are within the role of the licensee and
demonstrating behavior that is consistent with the interrelationship of essential knowledge, judgment, and skill. (Indiana State
Board of Nursing; 848 IAC 2-1-2; filed Oct 25, 1991, 5:00 p.m.: 15 IR 242; readopted filed Nov 6, 2001, 4:18 p.m.: 25 IR 939;
readopted filed Jul 19, 2007, 12:54 p.m.: 20070808-IR-848070058RFA; readopted filed Nov 25, 2013, 9:22 a.m.: 20131225-IR-
848130284RFA)

>TITLE 848 INDIANA STATE BOARD OF NURSING

>"Competence" means performing skillfully and proficiently the functions that are within the role of the licensee and demonstrating behavior that is consistent with the interrelationship of essential knowledge, judgment, and skill.

She lacks judgement

She's in violation of the nursing code.

>gotta get out of dahood
>take up space in school for 4+ years
>fuck up your career in 3 weeks
>back in dahood
kek niggers

Yeah I live in Louisiana and I know all about how evil niggers are. BUT I've always just recently had an instance where an SJW from the Internet was trying to get me fired from my job for having a different opinion.

So I'm personally emphatic to that part. But then again I know my posts are calling for killing people or violence. I'm polite and hide my power level. She obviously wasn't. That's why I'm going back and forth here. In general, we shouldn't do this shit to each other though.

Are you spieciest?
youtube.com/watch?v=ML6oLuLecQ4

says the moral fag shilling """the right thing to do"""

Hospitals have HIPPA and all kinds of other laws restricting them that don't give a shit about virtue signaling. If they hire her for lefty points, when she chimps out, the hospital and its administrators will be in a world of shit. Heathcare law tends to be very strict.

get the fuck off this board right now you fucking nigger we don't care about niggers nor do we care about your blogposting never come back here again

Cmon bros time for her license now.

Gods work Sup Forums

Yes, like drowning yourself.

Take time.

>there are millions of people who unironically agree that white men are statistically more likely to be murderers rapists terrorists and violent misogynists
>there's no conspiracy against white men though you are just afraid of losing your privilege :^)

Hmmm

Cuck

What a wonderful, wonderful day.

just go

Wish there were more shows like Danger5. People always try to recommend me that fucking shit Xavier Renegade Angel.

we still have a lot of work to do

Five, even three years ago this absolutely would not have been the outcome. She would have undergone a review, passed with her job intact, and then Salon, Huffpo, Everyday Feminism and all the usual suspects would do profiles on how 'brave' she is to speak up against 'white supremacy' and went on about her words were taken out of context and anyone offended by it was just hopelessly out of touch.

The fact that people are starting to lose their jobs over flagrant anti-white hate is such a fucking milestone it's unbelievable. If you'd asked me back in 2012 when I thought I'd see this day, I don't even know if I could pick a date at all. I could not have dreamed of white people starting to wake up this soon.

Good. Tell them that. And tell them I vow to put an end to the injustice. Right the wrongs. End the tyranny. Restore the throne. Protect the forest. Introduce folk dancing. Demand a four-day workweek and health care for Saxons and Normans.

No.

Further proof nogs can't interpret statistics.

WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER LADS!!!!

TOPKEK

Proof she was actually fired and not just claiming it?

It only takes 2 years to be an RN, and I doubt she has a BSN. Nurses are impressively uneducated for their pay grade. And she still fucked it up that hard.
>feels good, man