Software to Mute the "Alt-Right" or Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I have a serious question.

Software dev here, enough experience in natural language processing, image recognition and deep learning to make a piece of software that safe space libs could install on their browser and basically mute all the Alt-Right banter. Basically libs would see no more memes, no more holocaust red-pilling, and the software would quickly learn tactics used to get around it.

Obviously a lot of safe spacers who use shit like tumblr, twitter, imgur, facebook ... anywhere that there is cross pollination, would probably start using it.

I think it would get so used that sites like Facebook and Twitter just might run it as a default filter, and it would probably get integrated into the SJW Chrome and FurryFox pretty quickly.

The question is do you think this would help us, tightening the seals on their echo chambers and makeing them more, and more emotionally dissonant to the point they don't go out to vote and AntiFa / Purple Revolution looses steam.

Or do you think we would loose steam because we have no more liberal tears to fuel our internet hate machine?

Is it worth the risk? I think it will happen with or without me, and it might be better to have one of us in the drivers seat instead of some SJW SoyBoi.

Thoughts? Help me Sup Forums , help me do whats right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yq67CjDqvw
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9r8CL98N0
research.nvidia.com/sites/default/files/publications/karras2017gan-paper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XOxxPcy5Gr4
make.girls.moe/#/
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>and the software would quickly learn tactics used to get around it.
Explain this part to me more, on how it could counter say the whole "call niggers ungrateful" sort of stuff.?

watch this and learn
Obama :being generated from audio
youtube.com/watch?v=9Yq67CjDqvw

how they work:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9r8CL98N0

Nvidia generating human faces, and anything by category
documentation:
research.nvidia.com/sites/default/files/publications/karras2017gan-paper.pdf

demonstration:
youtube.com/watch?v=XOxxPcy5Gr4

IA understanding concept of anime characters, and generating one:
make.girls.moe/#/

Also, there isnt much difference between you creating a program, or the places of cross-contamination just hiring human mods to do the same job. Because at least a brute thing like software will occasionally let certain truths slip and hinder certain leftist narratives due to its more rigid nature. A human will serve the narrative more effectively, and will be less of a propaganda loss to employ.

Still, i`d say go and do it. If there are idiots who want to pay to silence opposition, you might as well fleece them.

Aren't Facebook/Twitter/Google implementing this insane censorbot in december? Any picture deemed inappropriate on F/T/G would be deleted from all 3 databases, anyone who visitited the wrong website will get insta banned from F/T/G... etc

>Explain this part to me more, on how it could counter say the whole "call niggers ungrateful" sort of stuff.?

Basically anything that is derogatory towards a POC from a non POC would end up being filtered. Clearly some right wing niggers insulting left wing niggers would make the lefty safe spacers go nuts and call them uncle toms etc.. so the software would also censor people based on their political stance as well. i.e. look at a users likes / retweets / previous comments and then censor them accordingly.

check this
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

From audio... that is pretty sick.

Yeah, but their stupid. They also don't think like us. I know what I would do, and thus probably what one of us would do, to aggravate lefties. Mine would also be complete censorship, it would be as if Sup Forums and trolls didn't exist.

The human mods have their own biases, and want to fire back. They really don't know what their doing. A robot with rules that could learn would very quickly clean up. I would also make it read all the chans and Sup Forums etc.. daily to learn the phrases, sentence structure and meme images that are being used so it would know to filter them before they hit any respective safe spaces.

Aah, so the central point of the program is to identify if the speaker belongs to a protected class or not, and i presume you can just give the buyers a list to choose on what is a protected class or not in the program.

That way you can avoid of muslims bypassing the program on a gay site, or vice versa on london forums.

Is this the way you plan on solving the problem of Milo`s or other protected pets going rogue?

Its pretty hilarious to imagine the control panel of such a program. Literally DUY progressive stack.

Well, in that case the problem arises when some "legitemate" news source does a piece on Sup Forums`s chickanery, will be probably stopped by the filter.

Still, i think you should do it. It would apply evolutionary pressure on memes to become even more viral, while removing one of the greatest threats to Sup Forums that is normie overflow.

Yes! But it mostly boils down to their political alignment. A Gay conservative is not really any more of a protected class than a conservative negro.

Basically a combination of political profiling and language structure.

I think you cant really boil it down to simply political allignments, since some animals are more equal than others.

Jews, trannies, gays can get away with a lot more shit than anyone normal, and your program has to account for it, otherwise you might end up purging one of the protected classes on mistake and end up causing greater harm to the system.

Besides, i think the buyers want it that the only dissenting voices come from deeply deranged individuals to further demoralize the groups.

make an ai and use deep learning so it learns how to post on Sup Forums

Screenshotting. Great Job. This may just help combat racism online.

Yes, but their protected status ( with the exception of jews) their protected status mostly dissolves when they voice support right wing views.

The big challenge will be ignoring politicaly neutral speech.

Neither. All it would do is increase the perspective gap and ultimately end in legit conflict. You would essentially see the American identity be broken into pieces. After that, either Balkanization, or if Trump is still in office, a civil war 2.0. Insular communities do not make people complacent; it radicalizes them.

So, ultimately, the software is exacerbating the downfall of a unified America. At the end of the day, it never pays to stick your head in the sand and ignore a perspective completely. That is just the way of things.

People don't actually want safe spaces. They can block on twitter, Facebook and other platforms but it's not fulfilling to just quietly block someone. They have to make a grand announcement every time and your app will rob them of such opportunities.

They're too shallow to actually use the app and literally have nothing to talk about without targeting someone or a group of people. If they can't get triggered they will shut it down.

They don't want a safe space and they never have.

But don't we want to force it? A hot conflict will be the only real way to stamp out the communist / Bolshevik traitors.

I think a better way to picture it is that there is a treshold of how much you can veneer off the party line. All groups have a certain limit that once crossed means muting, its just assigning the variables on how far you can stray based on identified groupings.

I think advertising software comes in exellent use in developing this tech, since it allows much more perfectly to create profiles of peoples and group them together. Only instead of trying to sell them stuff, the program assigns an "acceptable" range of discussion.

For an example, all groups, even jews get instabanned for holocaust questioning. But if someone is discussing ethnic purity and nationalism, and they happen to be jews, its kosher, while even uttering something akin to it by a normal person will be banned. Problem comes from the fact that even uttering the same frazes will have to result in different responses based on what group they are in, since in a funny way, the headlines of both "daily stormer" and "Daily jewish forward" can be considered pretty much just talking about the exact same thing with different language.

All in all, i think the biggest failure of this tech would be if its too universal. If you are trying to sell the same program to all different parties, you are going to fail. If however you can allow different websites to themselves define protected classes and general banned topics, you might get a lot more e-sheckles and praise for innovation.

You're asking if we want to balkanize the U.S. and start a general war? Who would be the players? What side are you on? What side am I on? Are there only two sides? Doubtful.

Unless you have reliable answers to these questions, I wouldn't spend much time thinking how beneficial a civil war would be in the long run.

That's completely skipping the idea of it possibly stamping out what little is left of the spirit of the American experiment. Although, I think that is less and less respected as the years go on.

Also, hilariously the code could be plagarized to create a turbo-coincidence detector, where literally every problem group can be identified with great accuracy. "My fellow white people" would send that detector into overdrive.

Machine learning dev here too. Your idea is doable but desu the left doesnt want it. They want to be riled up and indignant. Safe spaces dont give that really and a digital righrspeech walled garden can be done by human mods. Fb corporate would like it though so fag zuckerberg can say hes combatting hate speech. Fuck him.

There is a difference on what the mob wants and what the elite wants. And its the elite who holds the purse.

Literally at this moment, the german, swedish, british govs would be top buyers for this tech.

Elites want docility, and you cant have that when groups are agitating within the state.

Do it OP. Balkanization is preferable.

If you're going to do it (and I suggest you do) make sure that it targets EVERYTHING that is not strictly within SJW guidelines. Make it as restrictive as possible. In fact, make sure it blocks anyone who says they don't like it. Imagine that; a program that doesn't let you say you dislike the program. That would be great.

I think this needs to happen while an Anglo Saxo faction in this war is even possible. Right now the American Expirement is 50% Greater Mexico, 25% commies and 25% mixed nuts. Something needs to happen in the next 10 years or the "American Experiment" is over.

I think you'd lose that war.

Yes, it will need to be a intelligent mix of these filters. There will be beta implementations, and some trial and error.

I'll market it cleverly and then make it a leftist status symbol to use. Think the safty pin meme but digital. Like twitter verified.

We've beanen the Mexicans back with less, and Communist are weak without overwhelming numbers of extremely poorly educated workers. I don't think anyone would actually want to die for American soil at the end of the day except real Americans.

You're assuming a "we". What is "we" and is it really as big as you think?

>Or do you think we would loose steam because we have no more liberal tears to fuel our internet hate machine?
Nah, most of the liberal tears come from real life events.

You don't sound like a very sociable white person, or like you have a military background.

The USA has always been the rag tag European run always who are harder than the competition because they have hard lives. Seeing the demographics of our vets and military, it's pretty easy to see there is at least one generation left of fighting anglos.

Again, it depends on what you mean by "anglos"; are you talking about explicitly the white ethnic group? Are you talking about the cultural aspect of the anglo tradition: individualism, liberty, etc?

My belief is that America is for Americans and I know a lot of white people who are not American, though they claim to be.

I think I pretty clearly laid out who I mean by anglos. Poor Patriotic Anglo Saxons who are descended from the American Pioneer tradition, this is the largest military block in the US active and veteran. Given you have more Irish and German in there, but they hail from the "working european immigrant", the ones that learned to speak English and didn't get welfare.. and they are often mixed with pioneer heritage anyway.

Still a massive block that would most likely be the top dog.

Either way, Greater Mexico WILL happen in the next 10-20 years if things are left on their current course. There is almost nothing to loose.

I wouldn't worry about it. The truth has a real nasty habit of worming its way into peoples minds. No amount of machine learning will ever change that.

Every machine learning system is only as good as its data. I wonder if there was a place on the internet where a lot of shit data, or shit posts, could be generated in order to sabotage any grand machine learning censorship efforts?

Seriously, tell me how staying the current course doesn't end with a nation of low IQ brown mutts with no common heritage, completely illiterate except for emojis, all on universal basic income?

Google already tried this and we just came to the assumption where we call niggers=googles, kikes=skypes etc. They seemed to have dropped it pretty quick after that point.

Enjoy paying for the GPU instances, leftyfags need the internet to be 'free'. It would be a fun game of cat/mouse, I'd love to try and poison your AI and get thru, or get it to censor themselves. Let me know when its up.

Neither side would lose steam. Just look at reddit i.e. /r/politics vs /r/The_Donald, many users hide opposing subreddits and circlejerk about their cause using articles/media/etc that caters to their ideals. For many of them, they already do not interact whatsoever with users from opposing sides which is essentially what you're proposing.

On a side note, I think this kind of software is dangerous. Imagine a democrat majority voting on whether to use text/image-recognition software to flag whether someone is committing a 'hate-crime' online, and is forwarded to local authorities.

Conflation of race and IQ aside (I realize there are statistical averages that show differences, but that's irrelevant on the individual scale), if we're operating on the American aesthetic and culture of self-reliance, autonomy and encouraging capable individuals, then yes, your group can win that fight. If the prerequisite for your group is "is ethnically anglo", then you're going to lose and lose handily. Not because you don't have the numbers of anglo heritage people, but because most anglos still ascribe to the very anglo tradition of individualism and seeing value in what someone has to offer.

NOW, it's no suprise that society is in a state of peak due to cognitive dissonance of Marxist subversion that was set decades ago like a timebomb. When the dust clears, the difference between the U.S. sitting pretty and laying in a pool of it's own blood is going to be how wisely we react to this current event. The kneejerk reaction is the truly damaging part of social crisis, user. Not only is it the most damaging part, it's also done intentionally.

Any proto-nazi faction would loose, it's simply not an American idea. However nativism is, and can still win.

But please tell me how this doesn't end with emoji being the new official language, Mexican culture becoming dominant, and a possible wave of Islamic converts?

Explain how not upsetting the current trajectory in not a good thing? Beyond calling our social climate fragile?!

As a avid Sup Forums user, I can assure you my AI would start out as poison and cancer. Hard to infect cancer.

Such software if it worked at all well would reduce our reach and cause fertile minds not to be exposed to our message and converted.

>voluntarily install digital blinders
>fertile minds
kek

No, if anything it would drive them fucking nuts. The second we start using one of their talking points it shuts down all their discussion.

Because all I said is balkanization and a general war might not be a good idea. That's not the only fucking option, user. Stop insinuating that I'm advocating for nothing to change.

I'm asking, and have been asking, for you to clarify your self and offer some alternatives.

This is a very real piece of software that I know that I can get promo'ed on BuzzFeed / Jezzabell and TechCrunch. I'd like a really good reason and to be able to see "another way" in order to not produce it.

You want to know if theres a less negatively consequential way to help people stick their heads in the sand. No. No there isn't. The idea of protecting peoples feelings and giving them safe emotional spaces is a farce and is a lose condition in itself. Unless you're primary purpose of the software changes, then there nothing more to say about it.

I want to know what your non-hot ( i.e. non war ) alternative solution to bring the USA back online is.

>help me do whats right.
Why would you silence us? Would be super easy to write code that would detect your filter and infect it with some virus or render it useless. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I wouldn't do it. You can put your skills to much better use. The ability to write code is the only known human superpower, which means you have a responsibility because you can literally change the world. (software dev too)

what about being so excessively complimentary as to be insulting? i feel like there would always be tactics to get around NLP algorithms until it winds up at a point where literally everything is censored but if they are discerning enough to detect things like that i would be interested to know

the thing with this is it won't pay anywhere near enough for legitimate native english speakers to be moderating things where they could catch the nuance of a lot of the novel approaches to hate speech. i would much sooner trust a neural AI than some 81 iq indian or filipino reading through comments and banning everything that doesn't seem right to them.

1) severely cut immigration and vet anyone the tiny amount who come in, if not end immigration all together
2) Get rid of any and all illegals, including children born to illegals. If illegals had properly integrated into society then it wouldn't be a problem, but they didn't. Outrage about it doesn't fucking matter.
3) Dismantle the welfare state; it'll cut back on spending AND it will force a lot of people on the govt dole to support themselves real quick or die, which is how the universe fucking works.
4) Loosen regulation and taxation on small businesses and ventures. Dismantling welfare takes away the fish. Getting rid of the bullshit that forces small business people under and stifles competition is giving them rods to exercise their own autonomy.
5) End funding of universities and other education institutions. This doesn't actually lower cost of school or increase quality of education, it just turns education into a more shady, money-grubbing industry. This effectively forces schools to downsize and prices thier current bloated state out of the market. Either they get more lean or competition pops up and prices for school drops dramatically. You know all that debt doctors accrue before they can do any doctoring? Well, it goes way down and doesnt get passed on to you and me if we need a doc, which means insurance may no longer be a necessity. Imagine that.

That's a good start. There's lots of societal options that could be done if people weren't so fucking tribal about everything.

>make.girls.moe/#/
finally i can pose online as a qt anime girl with an original avatar

Checked! The answer to that is easy but nobody will talk about it seriously. The answer is to abandon toe monetary system and use peer to peer crypto currency which cuts out the banks the government and all the corrupt players. They wouldn't even be able to ewage war without asking us to all pretty please voluntarily pitch in a few crypto shekels to pay for it. This is really the answer, and not a single shot has to be fired. It's so simple yet so hard for most people to wrap their brains around.

>implying the govt will allow people to decentralize currency and just not pay them anything in the event they need it.
>implying they won't just make it illegal and start imprisoning people

Listen man you are just doing what is inevitable. The problem is you obviously have some moral qualms about it.i know I might sound dramatic here, but it seems like as time passes we are being left with a choice of if we are going to remain human or not. The systems currently made feel more and more like chutes for herding cows to slaughter.

Why don't you use it to post redplls instead?

Anyway, I doubt your part about 'will learn tactics used to get around it'.

I wouldn't. You'd have to have a lot of examples of that subtleness to train an NN.

Polarization is self destruction buddy
Yeah block people IRL like black mirror in AR

Do you guys think OP is a lefty faggot who just wanted a list of proposed solutions so he could censor them on his shitty filter software?

It would hurt because we need to keep triggering them so they expose their true repugnant selves to the normies.

Pretty dumb question imho, obviously censorship is bad. But I do want to learn to use TensorFlow.

You risk further pushing people into safe-spaces, and further separating the foolish from the wise, and allowing humanity to diagnose and apply corrective feedback. It's a serious problem, but honestly it will probably eventually happen on it's on. Already, internet censors have things locked down pretty tight.
The best case, is that sites that censor most this become a joke, and people collectively realize that, deciding to move to platforms where one can speak their mind/exchange ideas freely. Right now radical lefties are some of the biggest self-censors, but most people aren't like that.

matter of time