Why don't they just shoot-AAAAAAAAAHHHH AIWASS HELP ME

Why don't they just shoot-AAAAAAAAAHHHH AIWASS HELP ME

So he's not going to be the final boss right? He gets bullied too much. I just feel bad for him at this point.

HELP AIWASS HELP HELP MY PLAN FELL APART AGAIN

I actually think we may end up seeing a face turn.

It's entirely likely that it could be him, Laura, Touma, or something completely out of left field. You never know with Kamachi.

>based Tsuchimikado shot him full of holes

based

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE STOLE MY FREEDOMS

Why doesn't he just make a less contrived keikaku?

Because his fokou das screw him up

Aspiring to be a drawfag since all of the old ones seem to have fallen into the void. Going from drawing on paper to using a sketchpad is an odd transition.

Also, can anybody recommend me decent drawing software? Sketchpad sucks.

paint tool sai

Laura needs more doujins

Thanks. Now if I can just get this stupid pad to work with it I'll be in business.

Then he wouldn't be a good keikakuman

Why is he so weak and strong at the same time

He's just a normal board chairman you can find anywhere. He may be able to kill gods but a normal magician like Laura can still beat him.

>He's just a normal board chairman you can find anywhere
I swear someone like Amaterasu is just 'your ordinary overreacting teenage girl you can find anywhere'.

He's both a womanly and manly, both a sinner and a saint, both a child and an adult, both a jobber and a boss

>a womanly and manly
DID YOU JUST ASSUME I'M AN ADJECTIVE

Aleister or a being he summons will be the final boss

The final boss could also be stopping some sort of event Aleister has caused rather than a being. But I think some sort of being that appears whenever all of Aleister's pieces fall into place is most likely.

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

>Still not a single pic of touma brushing up his blood soaked bangs

Darling, please stop bullying Stiyl.

>Best luck and worst luck.
I'm genuinely wondering how their dates would go.

Isn't it likely for Aiwass to be the final boss?

>my dumb meme thread is somehow still alive
I know you're bumping this until blood sign is updated, you unsubtle white queen bootlickers.
It's going to be Aiwass along with his secret subordinates, Aihana "Aogami Pierce" Etsu and Measure Heart.

>Aihana
I fucking wish.
Him secretly being one of the top dogs in AC working directly with Aiwass would be great.

I just woke up, was going to make a Blood Sign thread even though they always die but I need something to keep me occupied during work anyway

Give it a rest man.

Post more mikoto

I'm getting depressed because of S3 again

Allow me to contribute to your depression.

White Queen did nothing wrong

>Implying we're worthy enough to lick Her Majesty's feet.
>Implying we're even worthy enough to be stepped on by Her
Don't get too full of yourself heretic scum.

This is your final boss tonight

I want to fuck /k/ Misaka

>SS2 OVA never so we will never see various Misakas with their respective countries outfits and weapons