Video: A London Mosque Called The Police On Me

This pisses me off so much. Emigrants have no education or respect regarding our culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=flRELYUqmUE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_yK2e5SydE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start poking around at a Mosque and you will quickly find out the real reason why the Fed/Police are monitoring them.

It's only the 5th thread about this video in like the last 4 hours.

Transgender is a mental illness

Lauren Southern is not transgender. I'm not sure what you are talking about.

youtu.be/W_yK2e5SydE

I know she isn't and i wasn't trying to claim she was.

I put it there so when this thread gets hundreds of replies people see that transgender is a disorder instead of arguing over whether or not she's really blonde.

She was joking. She is not trans.

A convincing argument, I will categorize her as being in a state of gender superposition for now.

This thread is not going to get hundreds of replies because even /po/ is asleep about how we are losing our culture. It's sad but yes even the folks on here are not yet awake.

Goddamn I would like to fuck that dude. He's an idiot though.

Muslims hate jews we all know this.

Fine jeez

If mass media/ academia is pushing a new cultural narrative, then that means a team of experts probably working behind the scenes to devise strategies. This is most likely being conducted by a PR firm (And a big one at that) The funding for this venture probably gets washed through a legal proxy similar to the Fusion GPS deal.

Interesting concept.

And Muslims adore white people.

ITS HAPPENING

If one were to devise a method to spot companies like fusion GPS in the open market. Then that process could be used to light up the entire Democratic party/Deep state NGO support apparatus like a fucking Christmas tree.

She just showed that by simply walking in a Canadian clinic and asking to change gender, they will. It's that dumb. She's now a dude.

Eerily realistic.

>I know you dont like muzzies
>I started trouble with muzzies
>they called cops
>send moar Patreon money stupid beta goys!

>forget that I had an indian and black bf
>forget im a 28 year old woman, unmarried, no kids
>Im a trad ALT RIGHT! XDDDD
How SOYED do you have to be to orbit an e-celeb?

Yep. Dead thread. RIP

be sure to

Remember this thread....

*Fades away

Yeah it's dead.

*Voice trailing off in the distance

don't forget, it's super important.....

*Crickets chirping

A lot of really cool people on here. But it's really not that important. Voice trailing off.... off....... off

Fuck ecelebs

It's so weird to think that as an Indian, I legitimately have a chance with her

Nothing wrong with that.

even with all that makeup, this thot is only a 6/10.

makeup cannot fix fucked up bone structure...

Interesting thought. I'm not drawn to her but I don't think she is horrid. I think she would be desirable to most men. Just not me.

>11 posts by this ID

You're either pretending to be the Fin fag, or you're upset you wasted money donating to her patreon

lauren southern is too stupid to win an argument in good faith, and is too old (at least 35) to attract a rich daddy to take care of her, so she prays for betabux

it wont be long before she's on chaturbate trying to earn weed money

Oh no. Neither. I don't believe. I'm not sure what you mean by Find Fag. I'm not Finish and haven't given her any money so I don't really know what you mean.