IT'S HAPPENING

BOGDANOFF HAS BEEN ARRESTED, MULTIPLE SOURCES

stopru.org/igor-bogdanoff-arrested-after-having-forced-the-entrance-of-the-apartment-of-his-ex-girlfriend-julie-jardon-23-year-gala/5359
closermag.fr/people/info-closer-igor-bogdanoff-arrete-pour-violation-de-domicile-chez-son-ex-762026

THEY GOT HIM ON THANKSGIVING WHEN NOBODY WOULD NOTICE

NOBODY ANSWERED THE CALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
youtube.com/watch?v=h5zIfWdiX-o
unv.is/stopru.org/igor-bogdanoff-arrested-after-having-forced-the-entrance-of-the-apartment-of-his-ex-girlfriend-julie-jardon-23-year-gala/5359
twitter.com/realBogda/status/TQQNZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shill for macron
>end in jail

KEK LMAO

STOP SLIDING THIS, SHILLS, THIS IS THE REAL SHIT THAT'S HAPPENING

So it begins. The rothschilds make their move

BUMP

It's all part of the 7D chess. Igor is merely bidding his time for the right moment.

>the call that saved

its fucking nothing, underage faggot

it seems someone forgot to take his bogpill today.

.02 rubles have been deposited into your account

who are these guys??

disgusting adidas nigger

Are you by any chance asking for a quick rundown?

How much Putin does pay you?

can i get a quick rundown?

HE MUST BE FREED!

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe
>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

France better release them or it won't be a holly jolly Christmas this year.

Proof that modern day women can drive the best of minds to their breaking point

youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI

Was getting caught part of his plan?

>Igor Bogdanoff is introduced into the building, hiding in the stairwell. He waits.

This grammar is not by mistake, it's cryptic. Of course this is a cover-up for something much larger. We may not be able to grasp it yet, as mere mortals, but something big is about to happen. The demonic Jewish race wouldn't separate the two brothers unless they were about to make a move.

>Muuns bow to Grand Admiral Thrawn
>in contact with the Yuuzhan Vong
>rumored to posess premonition-like abilities
>controls Lothal with an iron but fair fist
>owns fortresses and bases galaxy-wide
>direct descendant of ancient Chiss blood line
>will found the first colonies in the Unknown Regions (Mitth'raw'nuruodia will be the first imperial colony)
>owns basically all cloning research facilities and Spaarti Cylinders in the galaxy since the Kamino Uprising
>first fully cloned brain with all memories intact will in all likelihood be Thrawns
>said to have a level 12 intellect, such intelligence has only existed deep in the Jedi Temple and Scarif Citadel Base
>ancient Caamas Documents tell of a blue demon who will ascend from the Unknown Regions and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>Thrawn is in regular communication with the Ancient Order of the Whills, forwarding the word of The Father to the Church of the Force. Who do you think set up the meeting between Adda’s mother & Lor San Tekka (first meeting between the two ever in 16 BBY) and arranged Lor San Tekkas first trip to Jakku in history literally a few days later to the Hand of Thrawn on Nirauan?
>He learned most of Basic in under a week
>Sheev Palpatine allows him full access to the evidence of Rakatans and Varlians under the Jedi Temple
>Non-Imperial worlds entrust their Beskar reserves with him. There is nothing in Alzoc III Base, only in the Hand of Thrawn
>He is about 5 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base canon currently accepted by Disney
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and all canons from „Six against the Galaxy“ to „Episode 151 Storyteller“
>He has been able to access the Journal of the Whills since birth, and has spoken about what he saw while he was a newborn
>Thrawn will guide the galaxy into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Have a bump

Wait, wut.. I need exterior links for this insanity

>newfag

Congratulations Catalonia

I want some of whatever you're smoking m8

>logo of the website is a fucking leaf
I'm skeptical...couldn't find any other sources either.

>their grandmother was european royalty and got pregnant by a nigger american singer
LOL

>implying you can arrest a Bog
>implying they didn't call in there special Ops wetwork MIB black hats to arrest the police
>implying Bog bot didn't already ":suicide those cops

G-g-guys, what should i do?

kek they are playing 15D chess
literally toying with humanity

Lurk moar faggot

What the fuck are those things?

Of coursh

Your owners kid

First france, now this. baka

QUICK RUNDOWN

newfags will slide this.

everything is going according to plan

Do they bleed?

Is this the start of WW3?
ITS HAPPENING!

Was it Rothschild?
Is there a covert war between the Bogs and Rothschild's?

no, but you will

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=h5zIfWdiX-o

What is there connection to Rothchilds. I thought they were just a meme? Do they really have clones? Someone explain plox?

>be on pol
>not BogPilled

its to late for you kid, you don't belong here.

please post the proofs

You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now.

bogs forgot to pay phone bill

fucking star wars nerds kek
do you have the invader zim one?

Can I get a quick rundown?

REAL SHIT
DON'T LET IT SLIDE NIGGERS

Can I please get a basic gestalt on these Bogdanoff dudes?

B U M P
U
M
P

He needed any easy way to get inside to procure some documents so he allowed himself to be arrested. The end of the Rothschilds is near.

Who gives a shit about those freaks?

I do, fag.

Are the men real faces?

Most here do, and you should too.

FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK

I miss the braapt meme

>is on Sup Forums
>isn't bogpilled
boi

this poster is actually Putin, where's my rubles man, ive been shitposting thousands of hours of my life

knowing all this has improved my life and prevented difficulting my future

>newfaggot meme
>telling someone else to leave
kys

>Bogdanoff

ITS REAL!!!!!!

>Big Heads
Oh shit, now we're fucked.

good goy

unv.is/stopru.org/igor-bogdanoff-arrested-after-having-forced-the-entrance-of-the-apartment-of-his-ex-girlfriend-julie-jardon-23-year-gala/5359

Fake news just anti-bog propaganda

>The Bigheads were mentioned

NO BOG NO

what is so important about these goofy lookin dudes?i guess they are super smart or something?i mean,what was he even arrested for?

CAN I

GET

A QUICK

RUN DOWN
U
N

D
O
W
N

iron but FAIR fist

>all these non-bogpilled newfags itt

Gritchka has called upon te people of France to revolt and free Igor, they cannot reach their final form u less together and under the stars which they derive their divine secrets from...

Can I have a brisk walk on these two guys?

>Bogdanoffs
>White

its happening.

Are the Bogdanoffs jews?

Don't you ever fucking put their names in the same sentence as Jews unless it's to say that the Bogs are burning Jews to power their homes.

This is how u know there are shills on this site.

BREAKING
Earth called to say that we were PROBABLY going to be named “Men (Persons) of the Year,” like every year, but we would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. We said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
twitter.com/realBogda/status/TQQNZ

You new fags don't know who they are?

lel

Do you guys think this "arrest" has anything to do with the plane crash?

Rothschild's helicopter crash and Bog's arrest are excuses so they can sink into the underground bunkers.
Shit's about to hit the fan.

This. checked.

They will be dug out of their bunkers.