You are the discoverer of a mecha with specialized powers tailored to your personality

You are the discoverer of a mecha with specialized powers tailored to your personality.

What does it do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zliGeZ8neIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What does it do?
Nothing

It is a sexbot.

you first

I'm a thinker but I'm also prone to indecision. So my mecha would create paradoxes in time based on an event that I have already pictured. For instance, destroy another mech.

If I make every intention of throwing a punch, what variable but my own free will can act upon the success of that hit? Somebody else's free will of course. But until that is expressed it doesn't exist. Like Shroedinger's Cat. So my mecha would act upon the probability of a variable changing "the path of least resistance" in time. So it can't act on its own. Another factor/free will has to play upon it, for a fact to be established.

In other words, my mecha is the ultimate in prediction-based fighting. But there are various ways around this, so it's not a Gary Stu mecha.

It sits in front of a computer and masturbates

It is intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor

>>>gaia

DAKKA

DAKKA

AND MORE DAKKA

ALSO IT'S THE HIGH MOBILITY TYPE WITH LEG THRUSTERS

Amazing, it sounds just like mine.

So like fat bot with a metal fedora.

youtu.be/zliGeZ8neIU

get out of my way if i had the choice to edge nothing would stop me

Your mecha is cannon fodder.

It releases aphrodisiacs into the air and warm lighting in frequencies that trigger mating.

Makes opponent make the first move.

It is an Iron Maiden that imprisons the pilot inside the cage of his own lust, poor judgement, and lack of self control.

Za warado.

Creates dilations in time-space that lead nowhere, just like his pilot's life.

It posts on Sup Forums post its own
its special ability is obtaining gets
It's fueled by (you)s

Mine would have X-ray vision, is main power would be to spread frear through my creepiness. The pilot cabin would just be a big fleshlight connected to me.

I've never seen you, and yet you creeped me out.

So powerful right ? would you try to fight me ?

Has the power to feel depressed and suicidal

Also it would have a little canon between its legs that fire some sticky slug.

It finds out the weak points of enemy mechas and cannot be destroyed, but has no weapons and is very slow

It has a gaping maw for a stomach that can break down matter to it's base atomic forms and turns anything it devours into fuel for materializing imagined thought. It also has a shota cannon.

Mine's a speedy sword wielding unit likely with some wolf motif's also probably a custom of a grunt nothing impressive but likely reflective of my Blossfechten lessons and dorky personality so it likely looks silly as fuck.

Put a spike into my head to end my misery

I'm angry
Angry about my life, angry about my family, about my friends and most of all angry about myself
Lately it doesn't require much talking to fuel someone with rage
So my mecha, if it's really tailored to my behavior would induce frenzy, anger and wrath
Everyone including myself would lose all faculty to retain any form of good judgement or restrain and just drown in their own rage
It's damn cringy but I don't really care

Goes around the globe seeking delicious lolis and puttingnthem on the cockpit, so I can fuck them while the mech does everything else for me.

Not anime, faggot.
Nobody cares about your INTJ personality type, your zodiac sign, your nihilistic wicked sense of humor, your blood type, or any of that other inane bullshit. That's why you have that facebook page which no one ever visits.

This doesn't belong on Sup Forums.

Fucking mecha only talks to say "kill me pleaseeeeee"

Gets angry and shitposts on Sup Forums

>sarcastic jew businessman
Im actually getting excited on this idea

>SOL that depicts the life of businessmen but in this universe everyone pilots giant mechs in their everyday life

I guess it responds to certain fighting game controls.

Solid, sturdy, dependable, but most importantly, can never win.

Excuse me, I'm INTP-T. Please don't lump me in with those INTJ's.

Put up a wall to keep others out.