Éire/pol/ - Through The Night edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/WMGvQ2v-ZRM
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922950-foster-criticism-government/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922888-further-talks-between-the-taosieach-and-the-fianna-fail/
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brendan-howlin-declares-labour-are-ready-for-a-general-election-36350191.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/suggestions-donegal-should-become-part-of-the-uk-branded-intentionally-provocative-and-farcical-36344157.html
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-election-3717896-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-maurice-mccabe-2-3712082-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=-80gWsLbfxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Foster criticises 'megaphone diplomacy' of Irish Government
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922950-foster-criticism-government/

>Talks continue between parties in bid to avoid election
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922888-further-talks-between-the-taosieach-and-the-fianna-fail/

>Trawl reveals O'Sullivan told Department about legal dispute over McCabe motivation
rte.ie/news/2017/1126/922937-garda-tribunal/

>Brendan Howlin declares Labour are 'ready' for a general election
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/brendan-howlin-declares-labour-are-ready-for-a-general-election-36350191.html

>Suggestions Donegal should become part of the UK branded 'intentionally provocative' and 'farcical'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/suggestions-donegal-should-become-part-of-the-uk-branded-intentionally-provocative-and-farcical-36344157.html

>EU chief backs Ireland's tough stance on Border
independent.ie/business/brexit/eu-chief-backs-irelands-tough-stance-on-border-36338918.html

>Tánaiste Frances Fitzgerald to allow name to go forward in Dublin Mid West general election convention
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-election-3717896-Nov2017/

>Sinn Féin submits motion of no confidence in Tanaiste
thejournal.ie/frances-fitzgerald-maurice-mccabe-2-3712082-Nov2017/

>Timely opinion poll shows FG dropping and FF catching
thejournal.ie/opinion-poll-7-3716885-Nov2017/

(reposting from old thread so more people see it and hopefully let Barrett know)
>PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
>PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Seriously lads on this whole Barrett gay situation........
if ANYONE here is a member and attends meetings or is in contact with members....can you please kindly inform Barrett that the Christian Brothers School rhetoric with the gays has to fucking stop and he needs to exclusively stick to immigration/eu/globalism at this early stage.
I'm telling you he will fuck this whole thing up and allow NP to become the next Identity Ireland if he doesn't drop the pointlessly-conservative shit right now. Stick to what works, and keep the talking points to mass-immigration.

No concern shills

Goddamnit, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

screw off bender
everyone's sick of the lot

Rightful Gaelic clay

think of all the Catholics in Ireland who are furious of a faggot being Taoiseach. Also being anti gay marriage or gay pride isn't restricted to Christianity

If Barrett doesn't cuck he'll weather the media storm and get some exposure from it

If he cucks then stick a fork in the NP, they're done

This, besides crying gays after they have won all they needed to win here will make them look like entitled dickheads to a lot of people.

This is the safety graph. It guarantees safety from Loyalist shitposters. The safety graph is composed of facts and statistics, and thus is unaffected by any other posts attempting to discredit it.

Less than 800,000. How many of those are die-hard FF/FG voters?

Good lad, sorry if I was a bit out of line there. I'll be voting no myself, if only to piss off the hardline repeal dykes.

this
REMOVE nog, and you may have something

Pointlessly conservative... The rainbow flag is the symbol of fucking globalism. This is the heart of the liberal agenda. It is the primary issue. Nothing can be addressed without it being addressed. The Shinners have made themselves the party for Palestinians and trannies.That creates an opportunity for a party that everyone knows is a grenade in the face of all that.

I don't want to be a concern shill, since I have denounced them on /ptg/ since day 1. But when it comes to Irish politics I just...I can't help but feel pessimistic. Are the Irish too Centrist for the National Party? The AfD are third party in Germany, primed to become opposition, after only four years of existing, but things in Germany are much, MUCH worse than here.

All we have are Centrists and Far-Leftists.

One thing Barrett is not is a cuck. The guy's been fighting for over two decades for Conservative values and Ireland

wtf are you talking about? there are almost 4 million Catholics in Ireland and are the main ff and fg base

which is why we have an opportunity we would be the only ones truly on the right and truly nationalist
What's the point of empire without an underclass?

>I don't want to be a concern shill
>But when it comes to Irish politics I just...I can't help but feel pessimistic
Mick, I swear to high heaven I will put you in the ground

The only thing standing against Ireland in all this is that it's too small and has too few people.

>The Nation is of God, The Empire is of Man, if not be the Devil
t. Pearse

>Nothing can be addressed without it being addressed
Fuck off. immigration, Globalism, the EU and the economy can ALL be addressed without caring when a guy fuck another guy

>151032027
>Bills back
Oh Christ...

If you think those 4 million are such die-hard Catholics that they're furious about a gay Taoiseach, you're out of touch. Only 734,300 voted against same-sex marriage. How well do you think it will go for Barrett if the media can paint him as someone that would round up the gays?

Lads I dream of the day day that pic related are all independent, staunchly nationalist and speak their mother tongues
he was always here he is fairly easy to spot

I guess the NP can brand themselves as a radical alternative, but our Marxist Party have been doing that for over two decades and have gotten nowhere....

>implying I ever left to begin with

That's because all the left are divided, there are a ton of marxist parties and politicians here and they divide their own voter base. we would be the ONLY one on our side of the fence

Spoken like a true liberal. You might as well instruct your children in Islam. Cos your ideology has no future.

Eastern euro going to uni here, lads theres a white irish girl wearing a fucking fullbody hijab in my apartment block lmao shes married with this manlet indian. Sorry 4 your loss my dudes, do you think the BLACKING is getting worse?

Gays honestly are a non-issue. They are a symptom rather than a cause. If we weren't so infected by American and British and Euro cultural and social norms, and were actually an Irish nation, and it pains me to admit that we are a far cry from what we could and ought to be in this regard, then we wouldn't even need to have this discussion, and all this far-left marxist vileness would be confined to America and the UK and Europe (although ideally it'd be nowhere but the cautionary tales of the paranoid), and we wouldn't be polluted by it in the slightest. Barrett is right when he says that Leo is unIrish. Pride isn't something that is Irish, homosexuality in Ireland has always been a private, subdued matter, and I have no problem with what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own homes but it is ridiculous and ultimately harmful to the spirit of the nation to screech from the rooftops your faggotry and to attempt to normalise it by broadcasting to the world all the nasty shit that you get off to.

I always say that if I had kids, I'd never bring them into the city centre during a Pride Parade in the same way that I would during Paddy's and most people tend to agree with me but rarely if ever do they follow the line of logic to the conlusion that Pride parades are wholly inappropriate and just generally unbecoming.

/walloftext

You in Dublin by any chance?

yeah

I know that feel boy
>"stop viewing gays as sexual deviants"
>display the most disgusting and deviant stuff they can in their parades
I cannot stand them

Explains it, some more of the delights of Dublin for you
youtube.com/watch?v=-80gWsLbfxA

Delighted for her, she's probably fucking miserable.

Look, I'm Far-Right. I want Ethnic Nationalism and homogeneity, I want free markets, I want national sovereignty, I want a strong culture....But trying to fight the gay issue in an election is fucking suicide.

We HAVE to be pragmatic, or we WON'T fucking win!

wtf, this is garbage also I've never seen this many nogs in one place. What part of dublin is this?

>Look, I'm Far-Right. I want Ethnic Nationalism and homogeneity, I want free markets, I want national sovereignty, I want a strong culture....But trying to fight the gay issue in an election is fucking suicide

>Hello fellow right wing nationalist, I too want the same things as you, but we must cause infighting in our movement rather than letting a non issue die first
this is you

Tyrrelstown

I'd say so too, she lives with her really fat sister and some other indian or some shit in the same apartment, also they have like 2 little nog kids

dude it's not that big of a deal. He made a small slip up he can still carry on. People who get pulled into the national idea aren't going to care about his little comment

Holy shit dude, I almost bought a house there lmao, I heard all these bad things just recently, apparently its turning into a ghetto

By the way while you are staying here do your part and shill the only chance we have at a nationalist party here right now, we need all hands on deck. everything you need is in the OP

Lucky you didn't, at least there are a ton in one place so we can firebomb it later.

That being said, Ireland has one of the only positive birth rates in the EU. That's a very good thing.

I'm off to bed, oiche mhaith!

oíche mhaith mo chara

Stop being driven by total ideology and look at it from a pragmatic perspective. If the Far-Right stays in its own circles and sniffs its own farts forever and fails to address immigration issues, economic issues, etc, we'll achieve nothing!

sure mate, I did watch quite a few of NP videos, the guy is a really good speaker, however from what I've seen in Dublin loads of irish people are lefties or just dont care about politics at all, its hard to get to them. Also for some reason they REALLY like to vote for gay rights or some shit they hate whenever you dont agree with gay marriage.

Dublin has since the viking age been the worst part of the country, don't worry too much about how degenerate they get.

99 percent of his talk have been about economics and immigration, he made one comment about gays in a speech

it aint pure ideology you limp wrested pansy, its common sense.
A cesspit stinks the more you stir it, if you're really that assblasted over this whole (non)incident, you ought to just sit down and keep your mouth shut. in a few years time, when they're fielding candidates, no one will care about this

maybe but they have the penitential to be very nationalistic. We are one the few countries in the Europe where aren't told to be ashamed of our history or nationalism in school and instead it's encouraged

>potential
>we

rinne me dha bhotun, is leir go bhfuil taoirse an domhain ormsa. taim ag dul a chodladh anois, slan

Most people don't like him because he's a fucking mongrel not because his a damn ninny although that isn't a good quality either.

Watching a debate with Justin Barrett on the radio in 2016. He seemed to be stuttering a lot during it.

He needs to work that if he is going to be involved in public debates in the future. He needs to present our ideas, backed with evidence and a confident tone

We told you not to be coming around here no more Bill

Ghettos are made to be liquidated.