Coworkers start talking about Trump

>coworkers start talking about Trump

>why do you need guns user haha. nobody needs guns
>if the apocalypse ever happens I'm going to user's house!

2016: Why would you think you could revolt against the government?
2017: OMG TRUMP IS COMING FOR LGBTQ+ AND ALL THE BROWN PEOPLE WE MUST REVOLT!!!

.t_d

I agree, people just shouldn't talk politics period

They just don't understand 5d chess!

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one in a group who realizes everyone has the attention span of a goldfish.

Film making 101. Change camera position every 3-5 secconds to hold your viewer's attention.

2016: There is no way we have a need for armed civilians as long as our democratic system prevents tyrants from gaining power
2017: Trump is literally Hitler

Have you considered expressing reliable and provable points that pertain tot he situation in a non-asshole way?

If the company fires you, leave them. Stop supporting a company that's a fucking pussy.

>mfw anti-trump, pro obama tshirts at the airport

>arguing with liberals
Nothing more than a waste of energy

>started internship at engineering firm a few months after Trump won
>every single day at the cafeteria it's nothing but "hehe, you read what [insert mainstream media] said about Trump today xD"
>six months of me putting on the fakest of smiles

Plausible deniability and dissenting opinion. They don't have to agree. They just have to hear it. Every faggot who says it's pointless just adds to the problem.

My coworkers know I am an ironic Trump supporter, and a couple know I browse here. I only speak about my views when asked.

Fucking pussy, I rake leftist leaves all fucking day, step up fag

No matter how bad it gets, remember that he won and they can't change that. It's 100x better than them talking about how amazing hillary, the new rapefugees, and metal of honors for travon martin and mike brown that we would have had to sit through

Absolutely. I prefer this timeline 100%.

>generally don't talk politics with anyone
>friend in graphic design class asks me about niggerclash protesting
>tell him I don't care about football but I think the NFL should remain non-partisan
>dumb cunt next to me interrupts me
>YOU KNOW THEY'RE PROTESTING POLICE BRUTALITY AGAINST MINORITIES RIGHT

No shit you dumb fucking retard, the hell does that have to do with an organization remaining non-partisan.

>branding project
>we need to take an existing or original project and give it original packaging
>she turns in a drink literally called "Male Tears"

stay above them. Don't bother.
Unless you have a well constructed counter-argument of course. Best not to deal with the hassle especially at the place you make your money.

addendum: get in, get out, get paid.
No need to deal with other wage cucks.

It's actually worse than a goldfish's now