Friendly reminder that if you're in any of the dark blue squares, then you're bluepilled

Friendly reminder that if you're in any of the dark blue squares, then you're bluepilled.

The 8values equivalent would be the following: not having 50-65% on market for the Economic Axis, not having Chauvinist for the Diplomatic Axis, not having Totalitarian for the Civil Axis, and not having Reactionary for the Societal Axis.

>you have to think like me or you are X

kys.

No u, if you're a Fascist you have to land in those squares.

get fucked

Daily reminder that individualism created by capitalism is fake

depends on what kind of capitalism desu

Have you listened to Ayn Rand or Hoppe any? They are redpilled as fuck about most things. Ayn constantly made the point that niggers and native Americans don't deserve their own land because they are backwards savages who aren't smart enough to create civilization. Hoppe says that leftist have to be purged for civilization to last.

ehh close enough

Reincarnation of Pinochet himself

Fuck I was going to say something similar to this.

Nice

>implying I am not an an-cap

>Leaf
>AnCap

What a surprise.

REEEEEEEEEE LET ME CLUBS MY SEAL VEGANFASCIST

Pinochet was a weak cunt that did nothing to communist rebels who almost killed his son. He also had good realtions with the kikes and was planted by the CIA. Overall somewhat decent, but could've been much better, like Franco for an example, who embraced true nationalism and traditionalism.

Oops wrong pic

I wanna see you do better.
I mean it.
I wanna see a Pinochetian Poland; The Great PP.
Post results

Why would a leaf be an ancap?

am i bp pol?

Can't really count on Korwin, not only he's an incompetent kike, but also he often shills for le based hard-working niggers and mudslimes, which his economic policies would surely invite here. Civcuckery is never a good option. Now g'night e/b/inlander, gotta have at least 4 hours of sleep.

fug

Wow... A bunch of cucks here.... as usual.

yes

>equality is higher than markets
degenerate trash

>caring about jews making more money

>not buying gas from local entrepreneurs to get rid of the kikes

Nice digits

Because they're both mentally retarded