ITT: anime you'll never watch

ITT: anime you'll never watch.

I've still not bothered with this, Love Live, or Monogatari beyond one or two episodes. I get why it's liked, I don't find it fulfilling though.

Doesn't seem worth my time, judging by what I've seen and heard
>doesn't get good until S2
>haremshit
>disgusting character designs
>is only ever talked about for how much it made people cry, which is something even the shittiest series can manage by being emotionally manipulative (Shigatsu, Angel Beats)

S1 is good for atmosphere. That's something Key in general is good with. It's not really harem because it's Nagisa's route.

all of them desu

>disgusting character designs
This is something that I have a hard time getting past.

Symphogear. I have yet to meet someone who liked it that wasn't an enormous insufferable faggot.

One of those is not like the others

Watched it because I'm a musician and I like cute anime girls. Totally boring for a lot of the time but I stayed for the more music related parts. Still waiting for an anime with cute girls actually focusing on music rather than tea and cake.

for me its Evangelion
>supposedly a bad mecha
>2deep
>fanbase is waifu cancer

I know, but all 3 are very well liked. I don't hate either, gave them a go and struggled. yet blasted through LoGH like nothing. Maybe it's a mood thing.

Don't watch it, it's shit

Which?
K-On, because it's a timeless masterpiece?
Love Live, because it's bad?
Haven't seen Monogatari, so don't know about that

What is Hibike?

>K-On, because it's a timeless masterpiece?

A drama show that sometimes has music

You're right, one doesn't try to mask a lack of substance with an overindulgence of style.

Just watch Beck or something.

>K-on
>Berserk
>that pretentious robots vs angels or whatever garbage
>any magical girl show

>style over substance meme
I'd say something in retort but you'd probably just call it pretentious and act like that means anything

Any idolshit. Literally worse than barneyfags

School orchestra is too far removed from a real band to be interesting for me.
Seen it, read it.

Serial Experiments Lain.
Looks like 2deep4u pretentious garbage autists only pretend to like to look smart.

I saw Tari Tari in hope that it would be a good music anime with cute girls. Sadly, there was little music, almost all drama, and it had a stupid structure with character arcs, where each character would get all the attention for a few episodes and then be forgotten, which also limited character interaction.
Or am I mixing it up with Love Live Sunshine.
You get some music in the first and second Love Live, by the way. But Sunshine removed the music and dancing, so it sucks.
I also saw Sora no Woto for music. It had cute girls, and was a bit about music, but overall really lacking in music.

BanG Dream next season

You never specified what kind of music. It's not like a school ensamble is not a "real band" in any case. Unless you mean a rock band by it.

It's pretty much that. Fantastic sound design though.

Could be a rock band. Could also be pop, jazz, blues etc. Basically a few musicians getting together to form a band in order to play and create the music that they love. A school ensemble is pretty boring to me since the focus is overall more on mastering the instruments rather than the band itself. It almost becomes a sport.

a lot of musical terms and concepts are treated weirdly in k-on. the mangaka has experience in music but it still feels like it was written by someone without much experience playing in bands or live.

maybe music education and performance is different in japan. honestly i think kakifly just never really played in a band though.

He meant Monogatai.

Not necessarily asking you, but is it true that Konaka actually wrote Lain to be as pretentious as he possibly could or was that BS?

This fucking faggot. And those awful nips trying to pronounce his name.

I'm not watching K-on every .

Madoka

I hated every second of the first and second episode of Monogatari, will never watch.

Something about Panty and Stocking art style/comedy annoys me but I'll probably watch it anyway someday.

Haruhi
Oreimo

I literally get sick thinking about each of these shows for various reasons, otherwise I'm pretty open to anything

>filename
kek
But for real though, you SHOULD watch Code Geass.

Mehh...

my backlog

You should. Otherwise you are not otaku.

Your loss user.

Accel World. I'm not a fan of fat chibi out of place blobs.

I thought the same but it actually turned out pretty good despite how fucking awkward the MC is compared to everyone else physically

So do they ever explain his deformed body? Or is it just one of those 'MC thinks this is what he looks like but he's actually normal.'

I hate harems and otaku pandering.
Those who identify as 'otaku', they sicken me deeply.

Pretty sure it's just how he is. No real reason other than to make him everybody's bitch.

Like the meme where the guy is a fucking loser irl but a gaming god. This show is that meme.

Any harem that ends with no girl being chosen

I don't care if it's even worst girl just make a fucking choice already god fucking damn

I told myself this a few years ago, and now I'm obsessed. So yeah, don't watch

fuck normies

This desu

It's time to step away from the keyboard user, you're drunk.

>denying yourself pleasure

whew, alright opus dei

Motherfucker

Was going to pick up Nisekoi.

Then the ending happened.

never say never

>300+ hours of anime to see the whole thing
>I know literally nothing about naruto and have literally no experience with anything of or related to the series

No thanks. Not worth

If you already have this much hate for it before you've even watched the first episode. You probably won't like it. Going into a series believing it will be shit will almost always make you critical of every single little thing and you will end up hating it.

However, I will say that CG is the best series I have watched to date. But that's only because I'm a huge stickler for the action/drama genre. I hope you go into it with an open mind one day.

Just skip to the last like 5 chapters of the manga if you want closure after watching the anime

Terrible artstyle

Will never pick up New Game and OreShura

I was always against it because of how popular it was and with the divisiveness it has on Sup Forums but I ended up enjoying it a lot. Only popular anime I have ever liked actually

Never. Not in a million years

it will take you at least 2 million

you could also include that it is literally VN restarts with no temporal consequence

Why do you sound like a textbook contrarian?

Thought that too until my friend forced me to watch and it's actually one of my favorite art styles now

Exactly the same reasons I also haven't watched it. Although I probably will eventually when I run out of things to watch.

underrated post

I'll never watch Code Geass, Gundam and any Kyoani show since 2011.

>Disgusting character designs
If they ever made a remake with something tolerable to look at, I'd watch.

ITT: Sup Forums

Ehhh, don't even.
It'll turn you into a K-on fag poster who will forget about the show in a week.
Don't be that weekly waifu fag who has to remember he likes this certain anime character.

>watching anime

I won't watch idolshit and gundam even if someone castrated me