Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V | Jump Festa Announcement

As we all know, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V anime is entering its third year and nearing its end. This raises a question; just what will be its replacement? DM Super, ARC-VI, or a whole new series? This question will be answered tonight!

As you can see meme magic is on DM Super's side: , but ANYTHING can happen!

Tonight is a turning point. Both for the franchise, and for us. We will see this through to the end.

Brace yourselves for impact, it's gonna be HUGE!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=ジャンプフェスタ&src=tyah
twitter.com/search?q=ジャンプフェスタ2017&src=tren
twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO
twitter.com/yugioh_anime
twitter.com/jumpfesta
nicovideo.jp/
youtu.be/zgXIo2Fav2Y?t=57
news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2553328?news_ref=nicotop_topics_topic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The final Arc-V thread. Let it die swiftly.

MUH RURI

any stream or twitters?

SAIOU NEXT MC

I don't care what anyone else says. I'm gonna miss ARC-V.

IKU Z

It won't happen, but Someone shop the FeMC's face onto this.

DM super will be cancer, but an arc v continuation would be super cancer

>45 minutes

You're about 3 months early.

Mah ningen

Jump Festa tag:
twitter.com/search?q=ジャンプフェスタ&src=tyah
Jump Festa 2017 tag:
twitter.com/search?q=ジャンプフェスタ2017&src=tren

Yu-Gi-Oh! Official Card Game twitter:
twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO

Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime Twitter:
twitter.com/yugioh_anime

Jump Festa Twitter:
twitter.com/jumpfesta

NEW PROTAGONIST LEAKED!!!!

Same, all the Fusion decks too.

Meant for Looks like the tension is getting to me.

suddenly maiyu

What if Zarc is the new protagonist?

Wouldn't it be nice to see the voice actors for all the protagonists have a duel with each other? I don't understand why the higher ups don't want them to fight each other, they'd all be pumped for that.

It would have to be scripted, which means the showrunners would have to actively choose a winner beforehand. I doubt the actors themselves are skilled enough to let a duel play out naturally.

KoA does it, for what it's worth, but the most of the actors doing it are those that haven't actually been relevant in the realm of Yu-Gi-Oh! in years.

MAZU WA ICHIMAIME
DORO

The Yugi & Kaiba event is about to start.

>Mock duel between Yugi and Kaiba
>Kaiba's winning
>Say's this is the end
>Lights go out and a voice says "Is that so?"
>Crowd goes nuts as Yugi's va has switched to Yami's voice and the art for Yugi on the screen has changed to Atem

I know it will never happen but wouldn't it be amazing for them if it did? I saw that leaked footage, those people went insane when hologram Yami said the line

Nah it's just saying GET HYPED for the "special info" event

is this the one where they command me to play Duel Links
because fuck speed duels who the fuck actually likes that garbage

>who the fuck actually likes that garbage

6 million people and growing

Ah I see.
Two nukes were certainly not enough after all.

Watch as there's no announcement at all

>Yuya in the center
What's going on?

>it's announced that Arc-V will keep going and there won't be another series for the time being

poplar!

Hey, it's Yuya AND not-Yuya!

Best selling card games get the most attention.

30 MINUTES LEFT

That makes me wonder, how do other card game anime deal with their physical cards in-show? YGO's the only one with Duel Disks, right?

there is a new ygo series and there is not a new ygo series

Are you guys in nipland or something?

GX SUPER
GX SUPER
GX SUPER

Is there a stream for this?

I just want you insufferable faggots with absurdly shit taste to know that even if you get whatever series your deluded asses wish for and I might be upset or not

I'll just be happy it's not centered around speed or action duels.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I only watched the first two episodes of Vanguard, and they use their imagination. Don't know what happens next.

In Wixoss and Vanguard there's tables. In Battle Spirits I think they just float in front of them?

But - like - do they just play at a table or something?

It's weird to see Yuya and his son on the same poster.

Yep. On a table with a mat.
Pure product placement.

You're probably the DM super fag, but I agree action duels and speed duels are fucking garbage

>because fuck speed duels who the fuck actually likes that garbage
this And it isn't even out in the other 150 countries.

>What is the internet?

ONE LAST TIME FOR STEEL OCEAN CONFIRMED

Really? So YGO is the only card battle franchise to use duel disks? Do they have copyright on it or something? I can't imagine that's very fun

Of course Yuya is being featured Arc-V isn't over yet

And it's not like they could use the new protag if we somehow don't get DM Super

I wouldn't mind DM Super, nor would I mind Arc-VI, but what I really want is a new series.

How much time left?

Weird. That must not look all that dramatic if they're just sitting there.

>So YGO is the only card battle franchise to use duel disks?
Yeah, I think so. YGO was a true pioneer in that regard.

Battle Spirits Dan had something like Duel Disks. They also had armor that displayed their Life Crystals. Other seasons do a weird mix between floating cards and the Holographic arenas like in Duelist Kingdom.

From what I've seen, the cardfights take place in their imagination. They picture themselves on another planet with their monsters.

YULYNE CONFIRMED

PRISON ARC CONFIRMED

It's gonna be DM Super

Brb strapping on exit bag

Wait, then who was DIO?

>Do they have copyright on it or something?
It's an arm-band. Other shows don't do it because there is no reason to do it with the stories they tell, which are usually about playing a card game without the same kind of sub-text. The more fantastic ones almost always have the cards just "there" in front of them, like said.

If there really isn't any announcement then this has got to be the biggest YGO based disappointment since Arc-V 92
We had 3 threads of speculation bullshit all for this event.
Only thing worse than no announcement is more Duel Links shilling, p2w mobile games are the cancer killing vidya and it needs to stop.

Weird.

I always wanted YGO to go into a bit more detail about the discs themselves. I think that fanmade YGO6 concept had a lot of focus on them, I wonder what became of that.

Duel Disks are fucking cool.

T w e n t y

M I n u t e s

No doubt thanks to Kaz's Jojo lust. I suppose the focus on their hands is because of that,too.There's lots of hand action in all the franchises even the constantly copied "slam my card down on the duel disk" pose. They do this even while riding their bikes and when in mid air such as when Yuya dodged Edo's attack and when Shun was in free fall after Sora's attack.

Who wants to have a game of "find the tomato"?

What does that have to do with Jojo?

Less than two seconds.

Near the top right corner.

top right below Toriko and above Haikyuu

found him

No one beats me at find the tomato!

There's two tomatoes!

That the SD version; Appli-Yuya's in that corner too. Actual Yuya is right behind the sun glare.

top right corner
literally the first thing you look at when opening the pic

Is there a livestream of the event/reveal?

Place your bets on the new mechanic!

Maybe on niconico: nicovideo.jp/
I didn't bother searching.

Soma doesn't deserve to be on that poster, still, there's something irksome about Momo being on there instead of Nemesis or Lala, Momo's the fucking worst. Also amusing how Ichigo or Rukia aren't on it yet Allen , Rin, Toriko and Naruto are there.

Why Kalus instead of Leo anyway?

RITUAL
I
T
U
A
L

At the top next to Slime

THREE YUYAS

domino

SPIRIT SHOKAN

Papercraft Monsters.

Hypno Summon. Works kind of like this:youtu.be/zgXIo2Fav2Y?t=57

Why shouldn't Soma be on there?

Wouldn't even be mad.

MEME SHOKAN

10 MINUTES LEFT

DESTINY DRAW

Have you seen what kinda dog shit his manga has become in this past year? The only reason it hasn't been shitcanned is because of Erina and now the anime is likely never going to any further because her original VA got preggo or sick or something

Nah, there's nothing related to both Jump Festa and YGO there. Only this article: news.nicovideo.jp/watch/nw2553328?news_ref=nicotop_topics_topic

New cards kept in new Card/Deck Zone

For what?

PACHINKO SHOKAN EROTIC VIOLENCE