Sup Forumstards see nothing wrong with this

>Sup Forumstards see nothing wrong with this
>"hurr just quit buying avocado toast"

When are you going to accept that these ARE major issues that need to be addressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first major issue is that my dick is dry, and it needs your saliva.

You can start with eliminating the "nice vacation", "Luxury Dining" and "Traveling Abroad" steps.

Actually, my daughter and her husband are in their thirties. They have a nice house and have traveled all over the world.

If they can do it, why can you, OP?

Paying off our debt should be our first goal, then we can give whatever the fuck these fags want.

What are priorities for $200.

don't get hurt and don't be retarded and go to college if you can't find a way out of student debt

I'm actually at the 9th step now user, possible the tenth but it it's illegible, 29 years old.
>tfw final house note

>thats right goy, adopt massive debts before you properly start your life. Everyone has debt for life! No big deal!

a man on a 40h work week used to be able to support a family as the sole breadwinner.
Technology was supposed to make life easier. What happened?

>stairway to work-a-day normie Hell

I'll take Sisyphus's trial... Thanks.

We all know it's the economy, stupid. That's why we have to gas the kikes.

>thinking you need a uni degree for a good job
Stupid cunts haven't heard of trade professions

yeah those are major issues that need to be addressed

but it's wrong to steal from one person to help another

so idk how youre planning on fixing these problems but wealth redistribution is off the table

what city do they live in?

>muh debt

Don't buy shit you can't afford, learn a marketable skill that is in demand in your area, don't have kids untill you're married, etc...

Only retards and niggers are excused for being poor.

You're taxed already...

Do you oppose even your taxes simply being used for something else?

How come "home ownership" is the third step but the house is all the way at the top?

Check out "America: Freedom to Fascism" by Aaron Russo
youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

Classic decent intro material

Those steps are way fucking out of order.

I take issue with the poor quality of execution in OP's picture. Why is having an emergency fund listed above 4 other things that you should do after having an emergency fund? Why is "starting a business" a lower goal than "luxury dining"? At the top of these luxurious and unclimbable steps is the house that they bought at step 3. What is that supposed to mean?

Stop taking out huge student loans for worthless degrees and move emergency fund down to the fucking bottom and medical debt won't be a problem. Fucking retarded liberals.

One can even make 40k as a janitor and live a decent life if you aren't trying to keep up with the jones' in cali or jew york or something like that. You barely have to try in america. This country is full of ingrates

>young people having medical debt

It is a pressing issue but part of the problem is indeed buying avocado toast. Or rather the generalization that avocado toast represents -- unnecessary frivolities that sacrifice the future for the present. These include electronics, luxury dining, living in trendy places, bars, owning nice cars (or cars at all if avoidable), etc. We should be living like our grandparents did, the boomers were a fluke. Every generation sacrifices the present for the future. Except the boomers, which sacrificed the future for the present, and as a result obtained twice the material wealth than most generations do. You cannot live the boomer life style because no one can live that lifestyle, in addition to how they sacrificed your present for their gain. I save every penny I can and invest wisely and, as a result, would be in the top 10 percentile (or higher) of wealth for my age group. I do not make a lot of money, in fact I make very little, however I am very wise with it and invest it carefully. These are things that should be taught to children today.

Seattle.

Taxation can be justified when it goes towards legitimate ends of government, namely public purposes. (National defense, courts, police, roads, etc)

Government using force to redistribute wealth from one private individual to another private individual is theft and always wrong.

That's because most Sup Forumstards just spew whatever they are programmed to believe by the billionaire globalist shills who infest this place.

If you have medical debt as a millennial, you probably should have died.

because merely owning a home, i.e., paying off a mortgage, is not a guarantee of security

miss a payment and it's a quick trip back down to square one, or did you just fall asleep from 2007-2011?

>wanting a decent wage that keeps up with cost of living is "keeping up with the jones'"

Do you think your dad would be ashamed to see what a bootlicker his offspring turned out to be? Or maybe you are that way because he was too?

>Medical Debt
It's your own fault for abusing the ER and having shite insurance

Life sucks. I hate debt. USA is bad. Me sad.

>went to a community college
>everyone had the latest iphone, nice clothes, new shoes

spending all your money =/= being poor

Meh. The economy is going to crash again soon, so this will all be worthless anyway.

Fpwtfp

>they sacrificed your present for their gain.

So you're saying we just have to figure out how to sacrifice the iGeneration's future and we'll all be rich?

Nope they import migrant labor cuz cuz I don't want to do that job. Oh wait what's that debt for a degree and I can't find a job? Well you could have gone to tech school or moved anywhere there was major building going on and learned the hard way. The Guatemalan gets his ass here legally and illegally but he gets here to work cuz cuz there is no welfare in the jungle yah.

Nobody forced you to take student loan. And you can't force anyone to take care of you for free.

We live about as bad as North Koreans I get it, but what can be done about it? nothing..

The jews own us, we are their slaves.

>When are you going to accept that these ARE major issues that need to be addressed?
When are YOU going to take some personal responsibility for your actions ?

It's the fact that technology has it made so that most jobs can be automated. So people are getting degrees in whatever, and are not finding jobs because they are either outsourced to Mumbai or a computer is doing it.

Young people support the left so let them fuck off with their problems.

biggest spammer ever complains about spam
WEW

STOP LETTING ANTI-BANKERS CONTROL YOUR THOUGHTS AND VOTE FOR TAX BREAKS FOR ALL THE RICH JOB CREATORS

Average student loan debt is a car loan.

Cry me a fucking river.

Yep, gotta pay off that student loan you racked up while attending gender studies. Good thing it taught you how to do that.

I do know people make mad dosh for cleaning up crime scenes.

Several days after both of their parents die.

You want luxury not a decent wage. Which is totally possible you just have to be smarter and try harder. Thabks for missing the point

inflation. Wages and inflation used to be pretty evenly matched, but during the Nixon admin inflation started to skyrocket.

Coincidentally, Nixon took us off the gold standard and put us on the petrodollar.

woohoo $20 an hour

So that medical shackle can be eliminated by being cautious and a good driver, and spending more time learning how to cook and regularly exercising and dieting properly. Your medical costs at that point should be negligible until your 40s. And even then, you're unlikely to have serious problems unless you aren't following what I just said properly. All of this can be accomplished with visiting your local Starbucks and jotting down some notes on /fit/ and other health and fitness resources the information is on the internet and is readily available.

The student debt shackle can be eliminated by researching labor statistics in your immediate area for blue collar jobs, seeing what's in demand and investing a sum of money in said training, technical/vocational/trade etc, which is INFINITELY CHEAPER than going to communist training camp simulator.

If they hadn't got degrees in genderqueer minority women's art history or been retarded and ran around without insurance they wouldn't have that problem. I have no sympathy for the people going to school and getting six-figure debt that don't go into STEM or business. It is like asking to get fucked.

Or instead, own up to your decisions and find a way to pay it off. Before taking out a loan, realize that you are going to be someday responsible for that. That you won't come out of college and immediately buy a nice car like your other colleagues who decided to go to a "shit" school instead.

I think the problem is that most millenials aren't owning up to their decisions and choices. They take out 100k in student loans and bitch about it later. Before I chose an expensive private school, knowing that I would be taking up to 40k by the end of it, I knew that I would not be living the best life the first few years of starting my career.

Take the money, but don't bitch about life sucking if you are drowning in debt and eating out every other day with friends drinking $8 cocktails.

The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.

Read this book to redpill yourself on money and getting out of debt.

Guy's even an evangelical, but not so much it affects his message.

This book inspired my to get out of $16,000 debt over 2 years, and I'm never going back.

None of those are issues for me because i got a job right out of high school (at the start of the recession on 2007) and busted my was for 10 years and now have all of those things with around $130k in total debt (mortgage, 2 new cars, and cc debt). The secret is to not be a lazy piece of shit and don't throw your money away on retarded shit (don't be a fuckin retard with your money).

It is a problem, but many 25-30+ year olds put off having kids under the guise of "waiting until they are financially secure". Meanwhile, they buy the newest iPhone, eat out frequently, and generally live beyond their means.

The baseline lifestyle for many millennials assumes many, many luxuries. Student debt is a big deal, especially considering a BSc is now the equivalent of a high school degree, but that's at least an investment.

Accept that you won't have the same security or life style as your parents and act accordingly. Drop the sense of entitlement, become ambitious, and take stock of what you want out of life.

I had my first son a year before finishing my PhD and my daughter while I was doing my post doc. It wasn't easy, especially finishing my PhD, but my wife's biological clock was ticking, we need more white Canadians, and I wasn't going to wait until life was perfect (it never would be).

Your daughter and her husband paud less tuition than students only ten years younger, and housing prices have jumped since then.
My undergrads are fully aware that the economic deck is stacked against them. They graduate with debt into a lousy job market that never fully recovered its high-paying, full-time jobs despite the unemployment stats, and they find that they can’t possibly afford a house until the bubble bursts, so they’re stuck either living with mom or paying such high rent that they can’t save for anything, although student debt already wiped out the hope of saving for a down payment on a house. Many of them simply will never feel financially secure enough to start a family, at least during their fertile years. It’s economic genocide against the educated middle class (mostly white).

no, because there's nothing left. Each generation passes it forwards, until the boomers. There's nothing left to take. The debt is close to as big as it can get before the interest starts to become so unwieldy the whole thing collapses. It's currently 7% of the total federal budget (just the interest). Once it gets larger the lending agencies will downgrade the rating (again) and the interest rate will go up. It's close to the point of complete collapse already. I'm not an economist but I would reckon if the debt doubled again (all given to boomers and immigrants once again) it would bring down the whole system. I mean complete governmental collapse.

>He wasnt born with responsible parents

Tough luck poorfag

The average is 37k. Most typical people don't invest in a car that even pushes 25k, let alone people in the lowest adult demographic are making such an investment. Your snide dismissal is proof enough you don't bother to grasp that we have a completely fucked college system, pumping out useless graduates with nothing but debt that cannot be bankruptcy'd away, which makes it nothing like a car loan, but hey, at least you tried.

Fuck off Donald.

What are you a mexican? $100k a year is easy in the trades if you get with a decent company.

Did you just brag about being 130k in debt?

Local station put Dave Ramsey on the radio for a while. Seemed like he gave pretty sane advice for those who want to go with a low-debt philosophy (which is probably for the best for most people).

>debt is holding us back on an individual level

Yes, you are half way there user, you need to get here >>>

>large exponentially ever increasing national debt is also bad
ONE POST BY THIS ID come on guyzzzz

>emergency fund after paying off so debt
Literally retarded what happens when an emergency happens over the 10 years you are paying off debt

>not playing an instrument and grtying a full ride scholarship
Your own fault desu

Nothing. It's all impossible bullshit.

Careers don't exist anymore. Retirement, ha! Start a business and compete with whom Beso? 70% are living paycheck to paycheck. Who can save with the ever increasing cost of living.

We went from a agricultural to manfucature based economy to service based economy. Now retail is dying so ??? What's the basis for our dumb economy?

Look farmers got hit with the depression in the early 1920s way before Wall Street crashed. Same goes for millenials.

The under 35 crowd got fucked. Luckily everyone is about to get butt fucked. No lube.

These fags get it, OP, why can't you?

>Did you just brag about being 130k in debt?
lol I think he did, also:

>don't be a fuckin retard with your money

How to not fall for the trap after high school:
>buy a used car with cash
>go to trade school
>get AAS degree in a useful and lucrative trade
>look for opportunities in the midwest (low cost of living)
>get an apartment in that area
>work your ass off, save $$$
>buy starter home that needs work
>fix it up while you live in it, then flip
>repeat

>fix it up while you live in it, then flip
Then where do you live?

>muh bootstraps

>just do exactly what happened during the housing bubble
Great fucking plan numbnuts.

>What's the basis for our dumb economy
gibs
we are entering the era of the gibs economy
and the subsequent re-enslavement of mankind

Good luck getting a job without at least a bachelor's degree

$130k is not a lot of money, with a professional wife we could do it in 5-10 years on a lax schedule. that guy's kind of a dump for buying new cars, those run about $20k each plus high recurring costs. everyone's calculus is different, but even in the suburban/rural south I couldn't justify buying a new car when used ones are $5k max

Whereever the fuck you want, you just made 100-150k prolly.

moving out of your parents house should be the second step

I went to school without taking a bunch of student loans.
Don't be such a stupid faggot

Nothing magical separates public from private. Public just means mafia.

>>look for opportunities in the midwest (low cost of living)

>opportunities
>low cost of living

Pick one.

>$130k is not a lot of money,
I guess for some people. Just hope that you or your professional wife never get sick or hurt in the meantime or you're permanently fucked.

If you guys owned a house you'd understand 130k isn't shit. As a matter if fact since I made an extra mortgage payment every year since i got my house I only have 10 years left on my loan and desu I'll be earning more money in the next 4 years and will probably half the 10 years. While you guys are laughing about my mortgage debt and wondering how you'll get a house in 5 years, I'll have my shit paid off under the age of 35 - just in time for the market to blow up and I can sale it for double what I bought it for.

Houses cost like 900k where I live

That's not how that works. Buying back into the market is always more expensive. Unless you flip a house in the tri-state area and then move to bumbfuck Idaho

I am 26 and have never had a license. Work from home at a call center. If I had a car I could get a better job but it wouldn't cover the additional expense of owning a car.

>When are you going to accept that these ARE major issues that need to be addressed?

Are they?

Becuase in Australia theres no such thing as medical debt, and student loans are only paid off once you reach a wage threshold (which you could just dodge by getting a low wage job, meaning you never have to pay back your student loans ever)...

It's a cultural choice by that generation, its that simple. the whole 'debt' excuse is just that, and excuse so they can whine and ask for more gibs.

Another issue user, is that despite students getting STEM degrees and going to cheap schools, they generally lack one thing: a network, ambition, and experience.

Most of the friends I have known throughout college who were STEM majors or any other major actually, were mostly spending their summers in Germany, all over other places in Europe. Meanwhile, others like myself were busy conducting research, looking for internships, and networking with our fellow peers. They would laugh at people like me and say " College is supposed to be fun, look at me doing all of these fun things." I remember looking at peoples Facebook pics from summer and spring vacations in Moscow and other parts of the Caribbean-- now, I have a full-time right out of college making 61k ( Not amazing, but pretty great for the most part)

Many millenials fail to realize that sure college is the year to have fun and ~find~ yourself ( which is bullshit because its just college), and forget to realize that the purpose of college is to find a job.

By the end of their 4-year degree program, they have a college degree with no internship experience competing with the immense population of college grads with significant experience under their belt and better grades.

Protip: Stop dicking around in college and focus on your studies.

Where the fuck do you live? Hollywood? LEAVE. What's wrong with you?

Student loans are something that you agree to and actually ask for, you have no one to blame but yourself and maybe your shitty parents

Growing things to making things to selling things to getting things? Where are the things gonna come from? The sky?

That's true, $130k isn't a lot of debt considering a mortgage.

I have a BSc, MSc and PhD and have never been in debt before. I'll probably buy my first house in a year or two and the idea of being in debt disturbs me, but it's either that or keep throwing money out on a rental and basically pay someone else's mortgage.

>buying a vehicle
Fucking buy a shitbox on craigslist for literally $1000 if you're so fucking poor.

$130k is less than 3 years' salary in an entry-level professional position. even buying fancy food, paying healthcare/bills, and maxing out an IRA, it's not an imposing mountain of debt for a lot with a home, 2 vehicles, and whatever his CC buys. of course, I don't use a CC and don't own a car, but $130k won't get dick for property in my area

Good luck saving enough money to pay entirely in cash for a surgery

t. Retarded Nigger

How does it feel to have zero personal finance literacy?

Pretty sure that that's what that user was suggesting. When you flip a house you're improving it and increasing it appeal, you're going to be charging many times what you bought it for after said improvements. It will be justifiable and your target buyer will be a wealthy-ish fuck.

Maybe, but that wasn't the understanding of the Founders' generation.

It was a longstanding principle that government redistributing wealth from Private Individual A to Private Individual B was wrong. All constitutional lawyers know this. Read (Thomas, J., Dissenting, Kelo v. New London, 2005).

>young people
>medical debt
Huh?
Even in America, if you have so many health problems that you are personally in medical debt when just starting out, you have bigger problems than any of that other stuff.